Is he a real scientist?

Is he a real scientist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, /pol/ told me he was a libtard cuck so now I'm supposed to hate him.

He's just as much of a scientist as these guys

Yes. A scientist "guy" even.

You're giving Bill Nye way to much credit!

Not exactly. His education is mechanical engineering. I would say that means he has a mindset conducive to scientific thought, but it is not his predominant background.

Well considering he and Neil Degrasse Tyson were mentored by Carl Sagan himself, I would say yes.

No, he's a Science Guy. He doesn't do Science. He gets kids interested into it. Or at least he did.

No. He's a public figure who promotes science which on Veeky Forums means he's basically the devil.

>Bill Nye the Bachelor of Engineering Guy

He "promotes" global warming propaganda and brainwashes the youth. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

He never claimed to be a scientist. He is not called Bill Nye the Scientist

>He "promotes" global warming propaganda and brainwashes the youth.

Why can't /pol/ stay in their safe space?

He still does. His new thing looks like it's going to be really high budget and well produced

youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8

It doesn't appeal to me and I won't watch it but I think that type of thing is great for getting regular people interested

ummm... back to your safe space sweetie (; xoxo

I don't remember that episode.

He's smarter than the average normie, but no. I still can't get over how he fucked up a basic ideal gas law calculation with the deflategate scandal, and then came back and defended his miscalculation AGAIN. Fucking rookie mistakes here, come on Bill.

Hey now, don't you be disrespecting Bunsen and Beaker.

Engineers are brainlets.

Isn't that mr. rogers?

Yessir

No he's an engineer and science educator

no, he's an auto mechanic

that limp wristed faggot has never spun a wrench in his life.

>libtard using 'safe space' insult
that's rich

no, he has a bachelor's in mechanical engineering. I am literally as qualified as he is to start spouting shit about whatever I want

Kill yourself

So Bill Nye is gay

Whether you like him or not he isn't a scientist by definition. He's a science popularizer.

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

From the previews I've seen, the show looks like its less catered to kids and more catered to people who watched Bill Nye as a kid. There is a very large difference between those two groups. If he actually wants to "save the world", he needs to stop catering to the people who grew up on him and focus on the kids growing up now.

I thought I might watch some of that, but that trailer is atrocious. Fuck.

nigga aint publishing or contributing anything new to any STEM field so no.

b8 or mental retardation?

he was pretty Veeky Forums as well

Interesting interpretation of my post.
Tell me, do you like watching gladiator movies?

>has science gone too far?

What's with the hate for science popularizers here? Kids need role models besides sports stars and celebrities I'm glad there are people pushing kids int science.O

As real as Lysenko

Beakman > Bill Nye

kek

No.

The only time it even remotely makes sense to say this is if someone from /pol/ got angry because you disagreed with him.
You're telling him to get out because YOU'RE offended and want a safe space.

Probably more to do with the fact that xe came on a board for science and posted /pol/-tier conspiracy shit that completely goes against scientific consensus. It would be like going to pol and talking about MLP. Not what the board is for

Yes although more of an engineer he does have honorary Ph. Ds and does not give advice on subjects he is not very knowledgable in, climate, engineering, and basic non theoretical physics.

Hey reddit

Reddit doesn't like him either.

>michelle obama
>angela merkel

women, I...

*sips tea made of muslim semen*

Didn't he put a sun dial on one of the Mars rovers or something? That sounds kinda like science.

no? obviously they're smarter than sundials.

Could this be more Reddit if it tried?

I'm going back to studying

He was on the design team for the MarsDial that was put on Spirit and Opportunity.

I know this is a Tumblr gif but it's hard finding shit of this age.
>That fucking drew Barrymore cameo episode
Dick is now a diamond anvil preparing to create hypothetical memetallic hydrogen

He's a shitty liberal "entertainer" at best.
At worst he's a schill for the left

engineers aren't scientists