I know Veeky Forums prides itself on not being /x/

I know Veeky Forums prides itself on not being /x/...
all that aside, What conspiracy theories does Veeky Forums think could be semi-plausible? Provide credible evidence where possible. Just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ERBaMmu-E
nature.com/nature/journal/v463/n7284/abs/nature08785.html
jewishbookcouncil.org/book/holocaust-an-american-understanding
youtu.be/ZnrzpvZE_n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That God is real.
Just kidding, there's no way he could be real.

The jews. But it's not a conspiracy theory or even a conspiracy, just a fact of life.

The class warfare is still running underground. Except there's only one side still fighting for real, and they are winning.

>class warfare
Why are Veeky Forums tier people so susceptible to marxist bullshit? "Classes" exist because people aren't equal. Period.

Not really a conspiracy theory, but I think the JFK case hit an evidentiary dead end, but the truth is that the mob was responsible for JFKs assassination and Ruby killed himself after killing Oswald so there wouldnt be a trail of blood to the top.

i was convinced for a long time that humans and earth are a petri dish for some ancient race that evolved from humanoids uses to study their primitive beginning. we're just talking out of our asses anyway, so that's my take on god.

That the DNC screwed over Bernie Sanders
>"hey i thought everyone knew that"
You'd be fucking surprised how thickheaded some of these fucking "liberals" are.

There's plenty of liberals who got mad about the party kneecapping Sanders in favour of Hillary, the establishment favourite. Honestly, they deserve this mess, and the only tragedy is that everyone will have to deal with the consequences as well.

op here, unfortunately i agree.....

>conspiracy theory
that /pol posed as tumblr to start the war with /b.
>fact
/x posted "the picture" or ayy lmao to /pol to troll pol

roodypoo, even i knew that was a troll...

it may have been trolling, but the site was still taken down minutes after it happened and all threads with the picture were scrubbed and pruned for hours after that despite attempts to recreate. seems kind of extensive to have mods participating in a practical joke to give it credence, and who could actually take down 4ch like that (aside from the notorious hacker known as 4chad?)

people say the same thing about beastiality threads on /b/, even though it's not illegal...

Jesus is a real person.

this one right
OMG SO CONTROVERTIAL

no stop!!! we'll get 404ed you fooool!!! what has Veeky Forumsence done???!!!

EAT SHIT

did you miss the post where i said it was /x trolling pol? i never said it was real lurk moar faggot

not sure if you're getting my reference or- ?
if so kudos to you sir, just post the url next time
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ERBaMmu-E

That holocaust happened differently than portrayed (no gassing, only concentration camps and no extermination one, much smaller number of victims)

This is the alien selfie.

Cut out and stuck on a tree photo.

You're welcome.

Pretty much this There is no """true equality""" and there never will be as long as humanity lives. Humans aren't born with the traits to create equality or even believe in it. Its just a nice catchphrase to make you feel good.
Fact is, rich people will live better than you, people in better neighbourhoods will live better than you, people who are born more attractive than you will live better than you, people that are white and you aren't will live better than you. People with friends will live better than you(having friends is also dependant on the previous things I stated) Etc. etc.
Its better to fukin ignore equality or any politics that revolve around it, same with right wing politics. They're all fucking bullshit, instead of wasting time with that, do something useful for once and try to build something for humanity instead wasting time on """muh feels are hurt u rascitst!!!!! D:""" and """muh national pride being washed away by the evil jew D:"""

Fairly certain inequality evolves in any situation where it doesn't exist to start with. It's basic social instinct to form hierarchies. Rich debutants in high schools form cliques, all have access to nearly everything they could ever desire, and yet you still see a clear pecking order among them. I suspect the same would be true even among a group of human clones (and tends to be the case among identical twins).

That's not to say that part of the function of society isn't to attempt to uplift the less fortunate though, and in more modern ones, maximize opportunities for everyone.

But it's a fine line... And entirely off topic.

...Unless you wanna get into the grandest true conspiracy - that power simply collects power, like gravity.

> Humans aren't born with the traits to create equality or even believe in it.
Of course they do. Even monkey do. Blatant inequality is something we naturally disaprove.

And it is also a fact that having a more equal society brings more happiness to pretty much everyone.

>But it's a fine line... And entirely off topic.

The conspiracy is to make people believe they are entitled to the money they earn " because muh market is right"

I think the failed coup in Turkey was staged by their president.

That 9/11 was the result of a conspiracy. It was perpetrated by Al Qaeda but Al Qaeda only managed to do it with behind-the-scenes help from the corporations that make up the Military-Industrial Complex. The "war on terror" has made the defense contractor business a lucrative one and there is no sign of it slowing down anytime soon.

i am leaning towards him knowing about it and letting it play out in his favor

>Even monkey do.
As do many two-legged animals, monkeys play with/in their feces.
Not everyone is an ignorant monkey as you are. Some of see that playing in other people's poo is disgusting.

globalist conspiracy, i.e., large corporations, media, and intellectuals conspiring to create a single global government, destroying nation-states.
Occasionally they are open about this.

hurr durr. There are many ways to understand classes. Saying that classes exists only because we are different is like saying water is wet because it has moist in it.
Why this classes exists? what are the power relations that hold em? how this classes come to this point? what are the relations between classes?
Marx never ended his theory of classes, but it offers a reasonable explanation based around in how each individual produces wealth.
Pls bitch, Im a latin ugly dude, living in a 3rd world country and still live miles better than millions of your white countryman.
this. Erdogan staged the coup only to purge the army and take hold of turkey political structure.

the real conspiracy is that there is no conspiracy. everyone is just looking out for #1 and nobody knows what they are doing. there is no rhyme or reason for any of it.

everyone likes to imagine some greater force in control because the thought of human civilization being completely unhelmed is terrifying to most people. so much so that believing in malevolent overlords who are controlling it all is more comforting, because at least then someone is still in control.

actually, i think it's the opposite.

the term conspiracy theory comes along with obvious bullshit like bigfoot and nessie, followed by weird lunatics with tinfoil hats.

but a conspiracy is something so very common. it's just two or more people secretly making illegal plans and agreements, which happens all the time (insurance fraud, a class covering someone up from the teacher in school, companies forming cartels).

i think it's only logical that very powerful people (politicians or very wealthy people) do that stuff on a larger scale, too.
perhaps it's not some secret societies stuff, but something so obvious we simply don't recognize it as a conspiracy.

chemtrails, the jews, mind control in the drinking water

> wallowing yourself in the feces of your own ignorance

Time to grow up user, it's not too late

Why do you believe that? Wheres the evidence?

When were they open about this?

You better save it quick before they shut it down.

Bernie worked with them. We saw that in the emails. He was always meant to fail.

____ __________-|-____

I don't have anything else on hand since I'm using my phone right now but the "death camps" where they claim the gassing occurred and that they say have not been altered would have been too dangerous to use gas in. The type of doors in them could not have stopped gas leaking out and killing the people who were doing the alleged mass gassing.

Kant was open about it. Neo-Kantians like Habermas do so with euphemisms ("postnational democracy", "global governance"). Also every Trotskyist and closeted Trotskyst defends a world government. As for corporations, borders, immigration control and tariffs are a big inconvenience.

A lotta folks believing one world government would be an improvement does not a conspiracy make. Otherwise, capitalism, democracy, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness are all conspiracies.

well it becomes a conspiracy when groups of people are promoting it without revealing their true honest intentions because the population is clearly against it. They just start accusing anyone who defends the concept of border control and law enforcement as "racist".

>Veeky Forums conspiracies
>turns into board drama and social studies controversies
I am laughing my ass off.

>this thread

People only disapprove of blatant inequality if they are the lesser part of it.

yo man how come people don't just go to the moon and get some nice HD footage or something related to a better overview of it.

well if anything it leads to the question of what makes walking on the moon hard to do

>water is wet because it has moist in it

>lunar.xprize.org
Thats the goal of this competition.
Expect HD footage streaming live.

Also price of the cheapest one way Russian rocket is 5 mil.

oh yeah my question was mostly man being on the moon, like walking again.
i know about hd footage and stuff coming up.
man on the moon is basically what i'm questioning

>man on the moon is basically what i'm questioning
Money

nature.com/nature/journal/v463/n7284/abs/nature08785.html

> Consistent with inequality-averse models of social preferences, we find that activity in these areas was more responsive to transfers to others than to self in the ‘high-pay’ subject, whereas the activity of the ‘low-pay’ subject showed the opposite pattern.
> These results provide direct evidence for the validity of this class of models, and also show that the brain’s reward circuitry is sensitive to both advantageous and disadvantageous inequality.

The government invented UFOs.

Not like in litature and such, but as a thing to look for in the sky. With all the cellphones and CCTVs and privately owned satiates and radar systems out and about we have practically zero new footage.

>That /x/ post shows how popular a good new pic would be, even shitty fakes.

Mufon fags will claim that new footage shouldn't be trusted at all becuse of photoshop, but that is just part of the whole stuck in the 60s mindset of why they came in the first place.

We have a much larger capacity to go out into space, we still have plenty of nukes, and radar? That shit is hardly worth considering a huge development worth traveling the galaxy to look at. Singularity grade computers, FTL, and maybe cold fusion are what I'd consider first contact grade stuff.

And the whole ayy's gave us computers thing, we are getting kinda fucking close to maxing out the microprocessor as we know it. if that is what the ayy's gave us, then we are already trying to replace it with something fancier like quantuim stuff, or something better than silicon.

The whole reason UFOs showed up in the 50-60s is cold war testing that broke international treaties. We don't have them anymore because we don't need to physically test nearly as much, and everyone on earth is able to tell if we launch a rocket.

>Russia did it too, you just got shot if you said it was anything but a ufo

The Kalergi plan for European genocide

This is a great containment thread for /pol/ crossposters. Thanks OP.

>They just start accusing anyone who defends the concept of border control and law enforcement as "racist".
Well, one, most of them are, sadly, which drowns out the voice of reason emanating from the few who aren't, and two, most of the folks complaining aren't part of the global conspiracy - they just hate racists. So, if it's a conspiracy, it kinda runs itself - but I suppose the best ones do.

>most of them are

zero evidence

Go visit /pol/, and ask them about how quickly they'd press a button that just kills all the Mexicans everywhere.

There's perfectly rational reasons to close the borders up tighter, but sadly, it isn't reasonable people who are on fire with screaming rage about it, and that in turn makes it harder for the reasonable ones to be heard, or even speak without being associated with that hate. Thus, most of the voice you do hear defending the concept, or of that camp and mindset. On top of that, there's a handful of folks who can rationally discuss it and do so often, but when you dive into everything they want to do, it's quite clear they want every that isn't of their race gone, regardless of their value. Now, I'm not entirely sure if there's more David Dukes than Stefan Molyneuxs, but we all know damn well which camp is louder.

I fully believe the American government is controlled entirely by corporations and pharmaceutical companies have been raping America for almost a century.

If urge to know more, look up the whole repatent of common drugs containing propellants to meet new EPA standards where basically one company cut out all competition and the generics market and began charging quintuple the price for life saving medications that were cheap and common before the change, all while the government basically protected the creation of a monopoly.

For example, symbicort, an inhaler asthma preventive medication is $300 in America, and the equivalent of $45 in france. But that's okay because you got insurance, right you silly bitch? That $80 deductible doesn't seem so bad compared to that $300! Americans are so sheltered most never realize how hard they are being fucked.

Some of these same medications are literally given away in other countries.

You just rambled on without providing a single piece of evidence besides mentioning /pol/, a place full of teenagers. People who believe in border control are simply people with common sense, people who don't want flood their country's welfare system, who want to keep criminals out, who want fair competition following basic labour laws. Just the average folk who will keep "surprising" stubborn academics and experts election after election.

The government basically acts as a mitigation and negotiation point between the larger corporations. It's a place where they can exercises their will without having to war among themselves and the populous - which would be much, much worse, if you look around the world to see what corporate tyranny looks like when there's effectively no government to work through.

But yes, in the end, the government serves the profit line first, and the people last. There's many mini-conspiracies involved in that (corporate hood is a form conspiracy, in and of itself), but when taken together, it's simply the old gravity of money and power snowballing as it always does, and nothing new or unusual, save in the ever growing scale.

I might just as well ask you to prove they aren't racist... But, well, what's more likely:

1) All the people who are advocating against the closed border people are part of a grand conspiracy.

2) The racists among those advocating for border control are the loudest collective, largely seen for their racism, and thus those who find racism offensive fight against them.

Take yer pic, I'm going with 2.

I think we need a wall on that northern border instead. I mean, sure, Mexicans are annoying, but they only take the shit jobs. When the Canadians sneak over, they take white people's jobs!

I mean, yeah, there's the drug problem, but it's cheaper and more effective just to make the stuff legal. End of problem. It's not as if you saw the Italian Mafia shooting up subways with tommy guns after Prohibition ended.

Fighting the concept border control because racists are in favour of border control is plain retarded. The answer is there's a pro-Globalist agenda promoted by big news outlets, large corporations that profit loads from outsourcing and illegal immigration, extreme-left academics (closeted marxists, trotskyists and so forth, just compare political opinions from academics to the general pop) and gullible college kids who then go on to become journalists and "opinion makers". Their reason to promote a world government being different is throughly irrelevant.

I'll give you some slack in that there are some politicians and other elite that believe their nations can't compete in a global market with a shrinking population, without both mitigating that and reducing their labor costs via immigration. But at the same time, it's the loud racists among their detractors that gives them their power and creates a counter movement that joins with them. That reaction is not part of the conspiracy, it's the result of the worst people advocating a reasonable proposal.

I mean, you'll rarely, if ever, see any bleeding heart liberal advocating for *exporting* jobs. If anything they will say the west should get their exploitive corporations out of those developing nations, post-haste.

there's no "loud racists" that you speak of, the /pol/-like racists are absolutely fringe and irrelevant, there is those same big news outlets I mentioned fabricating bullshit about their opponents being big evil racists.

(also you went from "most people who defend border control are racist" to "there's a loud minority" (there isn't), moving the goal-post without first admitting you were wrong)

>there's no "loud racists" that you speak of, the /pol/-like racists are absolutely fringe and irrelevant
They aren't as fringe as you would want, and either way anyone on the right always points to SJW either way that aren't any less fringe.

/pol/ isn't alone in their way of arguing and thinking and your mainstream right wing rhetoric you would get from some retard's youtube channel is about the same.

ebin trole

>there's no "loud racists"
Yeah, we're done.

>Trump/Farage is racist
>proof?
>he's against illegal immigration
>why would people be in favour of illegal immigration?
>because racist people are against it so we favour it

>not seeing the circular reasoning
>there's no circular reasoning if you start to see the those people are simply against concept of border control/nation-states and classify those who aren't as racists by default

>look mom, I posted it again

This oven shit seriously bugs me. I honestly have no rebuttal to this and probably never will. My strategy is to not think about it too much.

Farage is against legal migration from Europe. Trump also did a fair share of bans on legal migration and called Mexicans in general rapists and murderers, afterwards only adding that some might be good people.

Deborah Lipstadt made the claim about five years ago that Simon just made up a very large number out of whole cloth.

I see that she has since written a book.

jewishbookcouncil.org/book/holocaust-an-american-understanding

Farage is among the more reasonable sounding advocates. I don't think he's among the loud racists filling every corner of the internet though, of which there are millions (and fuck you if you say otherwise - they'll tell you the same, racist, and proud of it).

It's also a little different in America. When states like Texas remove the civil rights movement from the curriculum, ban ethnic studies, and support KKK marches, every politician involved in that is labeled a racist, as is, really, the whole damned state. So when they start advocating for border control, only one motivation can be seen as it poisons the well. This combined with sensationalist right-wing media pundits constantly spreading racist rhetoric, and right wing AM radio stations that have a nightly "try to figure out what this nigger said" (the right wing party being associated with border control here) that spawns a massive social counter movement, in and of itself - no conspiracy required.

Again, if that same movement was advocating for the corporate desire of being able to freely export labor, you might be able to label it as part of a conspiracy - but it doesn't. If anything, it's the economic minded among that same right wing party advocating border control that does that.

Trump did not call mexicans in general rapists and murderers. Why are you lying?

I never said "minority". I just said the loudest voices.

Did you want me to add "illegal"? Either way a man doesn't stop being a Mexican after hopping the border.

>ban ethnic studies
that's a good thing, americans are americans, schools shouldn't be promoting division and muh heritage bullshit

>support KKK marches
you mean allowing a dozen retards to march due to the 1st amendment?

>that's a good thing, americans are americans, schools shouldn't be promoting division and muh heritage bullshit
The classes in question were majority white. Ethnic studies tends to be something anthropologists and linguists specialists study more often than the ethnicity under topic does. (Even though, yes, it is a shit SJW bait class. On the other hand, I do frown on banning any education that isn't 'how to make bombs for fun' or some shit.)

>you mean allowing a dozen retards to march due to the 1st amendment?
Being caught helping fund them in some cases, but more often supplying ridiculously huge police forces to guard them and letting them march through majority black neighborhoods (first amendment does not cover even implied threats), yet failing to do the same so for some other minority's parade which then experienced violence.

>It's also a little different in America. When states like Texas remove the civil rights movement from the curriculum, ban ethnic studies, and support KKK marches, every politician involved in that is labeled a racist, as is, really, the whole damned state. So when they start advocating for border control, only one motivation can be seen as it poisons the well. This combined with sensationalist right-wing media pundits constantly spreading racist rhetoric, and right wing AM radio stations that have a nightly "try to figure out what this nigger said" (the right wing party being associated with border control here) that spawns a massive social counter movement, in and of itself - no conspiracy required.

What kind of fucking la-la world do you live in? Have you even been to Texas? Do you browse any other news than Salon?

I live in Texas.

...Although the radio station I'm referring to is actually in California - though we get the same show a few counties over.

Are you that fucking stupid or are you trolling? Do you think having an unsupervised border with a narco state is a good idea? Donald Trump was clearly talking about illegal aliens, all who are unverified, and many who are dangerous. For fuck's sake, the US Border Patrol is 55% Mexican-American, and yet they endorsed Donald Trump.

Do you think Donald Trump was referring to all Mexicans like the US Border Patrol? Or are you braindead enough to not recognize that Donald Trump was talking about the porous border allowing the dregs of Mexican society to enter the United States if they wished?

Fucking brainlet.

>be EU
>want to settle illegal immigrants in UK
>"We won't accept illegal immigrants, Brussels."
>makes illegal immigrants legal through bullshit process
>UK politicians wisen up and now oppose legal immigration
>EU persists
>UK leaves

wow gee whiz you gottem good :^)

Said the dark matter living on an Atom.

Retard. Farage was always against Eastern European migration even though they did absolutely nothing besides "stealing jobs".

"Evidence that depleted uranium bullets and tank armor causes birth defects and cancers is being suppressed" seems like it could turn out to be true. From the toxicity of the dust not the radiation. The problem is hippies who are very anti-nuclear and anti-military like this one and mix it in with their rants about fluoridated water and 9/11 thermite.

Well considering we can't get any solid facts on this situation or even get any studies together on people affected, it lacks any potential as a news story. it would get terrible ratings if they turned out not to be correct.

>called Mexicans in general rapists and murderers
no, he didn't.

youtu.be/ZnrzpvZE_n8

The Jews had advanced knowledge of 9/11 and chose to exploit it.

The Jews attacked the USS Liberty to try to get us to attack Egypt for them.

The Jews control the government of Israel completely.

Catholics have been caught red handed using Immunocontraceptives in Affrica but the news of it was suppressed.

>there's no way he could be real.
proof?

>all that aside
No.

Today, almost invariably, the term "common sense" is used to describe ideas and worldviews that have not been rigorously thought out. It just "makes sense" that immigrants steal jobs---until you think about it for a moment and realize jobs are not an nonrenewable resource and increasing population leads to a proportional increase in demand for labor. Some immigrants commit crimes, so it "makes sense" that reducing the number of immigrants will reduce the crime problem---until you think about if a group of refugees can gang rape a women in broad daylight and get away with it, then literally anyone else can do the same, and you realize the problem is incompetent law enforcement and not evil foreigners.

When you're conditioned to be afraid, you think it's common sense to jump onto the first solution you are presented with. If you actually analyzed the subject of your fear rationally, you'd realize there are better, easier solutions with better outcomes with far greater utility.

>Donald Trump was clearly talking about illegal aliens, all who are unverified, and many who are dangerous.
No. Trump wasn't clearly talking about anything at all. The direct quote: "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

The only group Trump clearly singled out were the "people" Mexico "is sending." Since the Mexican government isn't sending anybody to this country, it's impossible to draw a logical conclusion about who exactly he's referring to. He could be referring to diplomats or tourists or invading soldiers or anyone. One can interpret the statement as racist if you assume it's referring to Hispanics broadly, or one can interpret the statement as referring narrowly to illegal immigrants, but because the statement was so vague and poorly worded, both interpretations are equally valid/invalid, relying on the preexisting assumptions of the listener more than the words of the man himself.

>and you realize the problem is incompetent law enforcement

so importing criminals doesn't increase the necessity of higher spending on security? You make the first step of analyzing the problem and then stops completely while proclaiming some sort of enlightenment over the plebs who see the bloody obvious.