What is the most Veeky Forums mental illness?

What is the most Veeky Forums mental illness?

Kill your self

Depression obviously. Nothing quite as romantic as a beautiful melancholy young man/woman.

>melancholy

u dont kno shit about depression shitface

no mental illness is Veeky Forums

grow up

nigga I've suffered from clinical depression all my life, I'm on Cipralex right now

It was a joke based on popular idealized perceptions of depression.

ok carry on

Is bipolar Veeky Forums?

>women
>capable of being depressed
Don't give me any "muh Plath" bullshit. The exception proves the rule.

is this tumblr now?
i thought only retarded little whores glorified mental illnesses as something 'cool'

Madness for the writers,
Melancholy for the poets,
Alcoholism for everyone!

Schizophrenia

how ignorant can you be

a high quantity of women get depressed more than men

that's not at all what "the exception proves the rule means". if a sign said "free parking sundays only" then the exception of sunday would prove the general rule that parking isn't free. for some reason, retards like to use that phrase to handwave away contradictions to their arguments

>What is the most Veeky Forums mental illness?
Homosexuality.

Women are capable of being depressed. The fact that they are constantly coddled throughout life makes them all the more susceptible to it.

dyslexia

>Veeky Forums
>cool
Define madness
I think it just makes them more likely to get diagnosed instead of concealing it in alcohol and autism

kys

I enjoyed your joke.

>Veeky Forums tier

bipolar, OC(P)D, schizophrenia, Asperger, Fregoli delusion

>genre fiction tier
ADHD
eating disorders
insomnia
Kleptomania
phobias
drug/alcohol addiction

>you should be in jail tier
antisocial personality disorder
pedophilia

You mean more get diagnosed, pseud.

>pedophilia

give me a break, it's the most patrician illness.

This desu. Wasn't the reason for Plath's depression the fact that she became an adult and wasn't coddled anymore?

What are some books with instances of Aspergers?

The curius case of the dog something something

I am depressed.

>asperger
>not genre fiction tier
"ok" aspie

upvoted

gender dysphoria

Paedophilia.

Heterosexuality

Lovecraft

Get off my board and take your depraved vagina fetish with you

Is OCD Veeky Forums? For some reason it's the only mental deficiency that people get excited about, like it's fashionable or something. I don't even tell people I deal with it anymore because they treat it lightly, and it's fucking annoying.

Lovecraft had something else too, how else do you explain those dreams?

(Not to mention both of his parents died in a mental asylum)

good post

schizophrenia of course. for poetry.

and aspegers for literature.

Underrated mental disorder tbqh.

Holy shit when will you fuckers STOP giving "is lit" posts replies already? It has nothing to do with literature, these posts are always made by posturing pseuds always keen on portraying the image of a reader withoit reading, report and sage these garbage threads

>There's 3 of them on top 5 pages

Veeky Forums was a quality board once.

emily faked cancer Cx

Mental illness doesn't make you unique n' quirky, millenial faggot. Nor does it give you magical creativity fairy dust. I suggest a noose to the neck.

Teach us how to start quality literature discussions, O senpai.

Not making these shitty fucking threads about coffee and muh anxiety being lit and fucking off back to Veeky Forums is a start

I have 1 in lit-, 2 in genre-, and 2 in jail-tier.

Why is there such a significant overlap between Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums? They seem like two minor boards with few things in common.

Because when you're asking if coffee and cigarettes and loafers and coats are "/lit"/ its pretty obvious to anybody lacking down syndrome that you're a poser pseud trying very hard to have an image of being literary without knowing fuckall. These are pointless threads that are nothing but circlejerks about hurr durr how lit we are look at my coffee to prove it.

Most people don't understand what actual OCD is, it's just used as a term for being neat and tidy or slightly compulsive about something.