Alright Veeky Forums I have some money left to buy one book (total cost w/ shipping $15)

Alright Veeky Forums I have some money left to buy one book (total cost w/ shipping $15).

Name me one book that I absolutely need to read that will change the way I view the world.

bump!

The Bible, being quite honest.

Didn't think it would be needed but I should have been clear, no meme answers. Thanks.

The Bible, from a historical and even literary perspective, will definitely change the way you view the world. It's not a meme.

The Book of the New Sun

get the Authorised Version and read it aloud. it's a masterpiece.

None of us know how you view the world. Just read something out of your comfort zone and hope for the best

The Bible is only a meme to those who haven't haven't read it. Once you actually read it, it transforms from a meme into the greatest work in the English language right before your eyes.
KJV, I mean.

Just go to thriftbooks.com, user. The novels there cost around 3 bucks and orders over $10 dollars get free shipping.

Leo Tolstoi - War and Peace

Changed my life.

Fuck I compressed and uploaded the wrong version. I didnt edit this for nothing so here.

>greatest work in the English language

>bible
>english

The Law -- Frédéric Bastiat

TRUST ME - TRUST ME

What is the authorized version?

>This triggers the goodreads community

seriously though the KJV is a masterpiece of English literature even though it's a translation.

just another name for the KJV. (so spell authorised with an S plz)