My nigga Neil just got all back-uh-da-bus'd 'n' shit

my nigga Neil just got all back-uh-da-bus'd 'n' shit.

and its still Feb.... sheeeeeeeeeeeit. racist!

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/14978-neil-degrasse-tyson-haters-guide
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
rhizzone.net/article/2016/09/30/sam-harris-fraud/
youtu.be/U2CQqHevPNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I get the feeling that he somehow disrespected feminism and that article was written by a feminist. I'm too lazy to check though

this.

Sounds about right

inverse.com/article/14978-neil-degrasse-tyson-haters-guide

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

>Oh, and by the way, Neil: Newton was a devout Christian who said the laws of nature were an expression of the divine will of God. Just like a lot of the other guys you look up to whom you conveniently forget to mention were men of faith.

I like that kind of pantheims. Mayans had similar views on gods and maths.

great. bookmarked.
Neil is a showman, he just play a role.

there is a similar entry on Bill Nyem , they have to do it with sam harris.

Should we talk about his homosexuality and belief in alchemy as well?

A: Look how this smart guy's ideas prove my sciency worldview
B: Actually, said smart guy was a christian
A: Well he was also an occultist, crossfags BTFO therefore sciencyness is right

To be fair, his sexual orientation is irrelevant. Moreover, alchemy to the modern mind may seem ill-founded and full of quacks, but the discipline nevertheless served as the foundations of chemistry. Without men like Newton performing alchemical experiments, there would have been no path towards the more rigorous chemistry we have today.

>neurodiversity

Ooooh sheeeiiiiit. A new diversity has been coined my boiiiissss. All you neuronormal people are SEEXIIISSST

Nah, neurodiversity won't take off because it would favor autists and shitlords over histrionics and bossy faggots

>sam harris
here
rhizzone.net/article/2016/09/30/sam-harris-fraud/

>sam harris said islam is bad which makes me uncomfortable so he is therefore a fraud

that's a strange position to hold. feel free to make an argument any time

In his Cosmos series he explicitly has a section where he talks about Newton's beliefs and his relationship with god. God, breitbart is such sensationalist shit. They will print anything as long as it's what the readers want to hear

>They will print anything as long as it's what the readers want to hear
an accurate statement for all media.

>and belief in alchemy

You mean chemistry

Chemistry did not exist in the 17th century you mongoloid.

Why are you listening to literal government propaganda. Most of Trumps cabinet either worked for Breitbart or owns it

Breitbart is fake news

DISMISSED

>breitbart

ah yes, if i trust any source on science its breitbart.

lol, you wish

guize i made dis utoob videeo wif neil 'smokin de grass' tyson in it and it makes me think there is nothing wrong with him at all;

youtu.be/U2CQqHevPNo

in fact, the earth is pearshaped, and you should feel ashamed for even considering the earth is spheroid in composition.

>feminists
>not autistic

not like the huffingtron post and salon.com

they are truly objective and have no agenda

Because he says stupid fucking shit both outside of his scientific purview and inside his purview. Dude's an arrogant douche.

There are already other spokes people do you even science bro.

kekd

Nobody mentioned them except you. They're just as shitty and dishonest as Breitbart

why would it skid uncontrollably in his mind?

Because it's got no lobes for it to get traction.

But seriously, because he's a retard.

Do we actually know he was a homo? And not just a sperg? Not ruling it out, of course, but the trend to assume every unmarried historical figure was homosexual is stupid.

>hey guise look at all the big words i looked up in a thesauraus!
>im so smart guise so much more smarter than big time astrophycisist neil da meme tyson

>Hey this pioneering scientist who lived before Darwin believed in god, checkmate atheists!
|
|
|
O
/|\
/\

>breitbart
>author:milo