Mathbff

What does Veeky Forums think about her?

She's an MIT grad and she has helped me learn some math concepts.

Do you guys think she is wicked smart? why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhMxzjffM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=pqKs3zcqJwU
youtube.com/watch?v=kWPQ6S4hYPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does she actually write characters backwards?

yes

and here around 7:50 is a video of her using profanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhMxzjffM1U

I hare that she shows up in the thumbnails next to every tutoring video I watch. I've never watched on of her videos but I was assuming it was some weird ASMR thing

jews are weird

nah, she has helped a lot of people. Apparently she has gone missing.

She seems very autistic.

>in grad school
>has time to make bullshit videos

I've used her videos now and then. Mostly way back in the precalc days. Found her helpful... but found Khan more so.

hot as fuck.

I imagine she horizontally flips her videos in editing.

Most people that do math are.

I wish she had videos on integration by parts when I took calculus II in 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=pqKs3zcqJwU

Guys, I'm struggling with Physics 2XX
Is there any youtube channel you guys suggest? Khan academy isn't really helping on this subject.

>does she actually write characters backwards?

she probably writes regular and just flips the image with software. that would be stupid to write fakie.

What attractive person likes math this much?

>do undergrad math
>have a vagina
>WICKED SMART!!!

desperate math majors living off youtube revenue

Top kek

but muh 300k starting

>that would be stupid to write fakie.
KEK

Shit, meant to reply to .

sluts who like to think they are saints yet desiring money

Stop coveting my 3d waifu!

Veeky Forums, can we stop sexualizing women who are not inherently sexual? Please.

Look, she dresses nicely. She covers herself well to the point that she does not look sexual. If she were a bimbo wearing a bra and a miniskirt then sure, go and sexualize her for all I care. But don't if she is a decent person. She doesn't deserve this.

She is a real human bean, and a real hero.

>inherently sexual

wtf does that even mean

she's sexual if my dick finds her sexual

Inherently sexual are people who dress sexually, even casually. Like girls who wear yoga pants and you can literally see their ass in all its glory. In that case then I approve of sexualization and whatever you want to do.

But she is not like this. She is a decent person. She doesn't deserve this. Imagine that you dressed nicely and then someone out of nowhere started talking about your penis, even though you have never even acted sexual with that person. It is weird.

Please stop.

>she's sexual if my dick finds her sexual

True but come on, you must have some standards. I cannot get hard looking at her like that. If I could see her ass then maybe but not like that.

How can you get hard just by looking at a person's face?

How about you stop being such a beta cuck white knight faggot?

I am not a cuck and not a white knight. I just think we should do this to people inside our circles.

Also, what is the source of the webm? I like female rekt threads on /gif/ but now they don't and it is also just general rekt threads, which ends up being a bunch muslim beheading males. Not my cup of tea. But male on female violence? That's my jam.

Pass the source.

>I just think we should do this to people inside our circles.
Did you forget "don't." What you are doing/advocating is the very definition of white knighting.

>Pass the source.
youtube.com/watch?v=kWPQ6S4hYPA

Wew lad

I'd like to integrate her parts

have you read the youtube comments in Professor Leonard's Calculus videos?
women are just as guilt of this stuff as men, become swole and you'll see.

>look at file name
>be triggered, dont compile

its mathbf ffs

you can see the shape of her boobs fairly well, due to what is no doubt a calculated decision on her part

I found the best picture of her tits I could find.

You get turned on by THAT? Come on, you can barely see them and they are saggy. She is not sexual.

Jerk off and then come back to this thread. Are you doing nofap? That could be fucking up your mind.

I don't watch him but if so then those women are also bad people. They should also stop.

The source was meh. I thought I would see blood.

And I did forget the don't.

I can't fap to it but I definitely notice. Women do all sorts of things to draw attention to their bodies that fall below the threshold of what an average man can really fap about

But maybe it isn't her fault.

She has lived in our corrupted western society for all her life where her mom encouraged her to show her tits, her friends encouraged her to show her tits at parties, the media encouraged her to show her tits, etc. She has been conditioned to be a slut.

So the problem is not with her, she is not a bad person, what we need to do is ban boobs. Just make it illegal for people to wear cleavage outside of their house and then in a couple of generations women will be ok.

Don't blame women for the shitty society they were born in. No one alive today took any part in crafting the societal norms we use. We will, if anything, craft the societal norms for the next generation.

Holy fuck she went to MIT??? What the actual fuck I've been watching her calculus videos and jacking off to her nice ass lips this whole time and she went to fucking MIT? Wow.

>and jacking off to her nice ass lips
Not like this...

We are all just floating around, subjected to forces we cannot control, influenced by things we don't even realize.

But saying it like that ignores the fact that there's a lot of intent behind our day to day choices. Women know what the fuck they're doing when they choose what clothes to wear and point the camera at themselves.

>Women know what the fuck they're doing when they choose what clothes to wear and point the camera at themselves.

Maybe women think it is normal to show their tits. Think about it. Men never go up to women and say "wow hey nice tits you lil slut". We are trained to be subtle and say "Oh wow, nice dress!" and shit like that. We only ever talk about how much we like a girl's tits when we are already fucking her and have her naked.

Maybe women think that non-naked tits are not sexual. Think about it, how would they know otherwise? All they know about men is what they see men do and what we do is be cucks about our own sexual desires and just say shit like "nice dress" when in fact we are talking about how nice it is that her dress shows her tits.

Maybe very young girls see older women dressing provocatively and don't make the connection to realize those women are trying to get sexual attention.

I don't see how it's possible that they'd be so stupid past the age of 14 or 15 though. How can you not notice that girls who dress a certain way get more attention than the ones who don't

I think you are underestimating the intelligence of women.

hard to say
[math]\gamma[/math]

That would count as social influence.

Women are not that intelligent though. But maybe you are right.

Are you honestly trying to say adult women don't realize showing off their boobs will get them sexual attention?

>MIT Grad
Like that means anything.

it does if you're a white or asian male.

it doesn't if you're female and/or non-white and/or part of nepotism: the religion (jewish)

>guys, she's decent woman and covered up nicely. stop sexualizing her

>i know you can she the outline of her tits, but it's not her fault!!!! just social influence, she actually has no control over her actions!1!!

her chosen personal appearance is as that of a prostitute

>he's too dumb to learn from the textbook

The lonely guys here never cease to amaze me

If you want to see a real slut, go outside when it's slightly cold, and you'll know what's what.

GOD I WANT TO FUCK HER SO MUCH ALSO LICK HER FEET HHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>Men never go up to women and say "wow hey nice tits you lil slut"

speak for yourself beta

tfw never get to be kinky with super math qt

ilectureonline?

>last post
>9 months ago

is she kill?

people are looking for her

started dating Chad

she reminds me of my maths tutor. she grabbed by dick my accident once, leaning over me looking at some of my working out. I still jerk off to that memory today.

feels like dying all over again...

>not Ch+

Lets be real, we all do it when the girl is already our gf. I do it too. But never to new woman. No one does that, not even you faggot

I shitposted about her first!

She helped me pass Calc II after I had been out of school for two years. She has been the only attractive woman who has successfully taught me anything. Hope she puts out some new stuff for linear algebra or elementary diff eq's.

I wish I had her in 2008 when I took calculus ii.

> What does Veeky Forums think about her?
She's not painted up and dressed up as a whore.
It's not conclusive, but it's a good start; unless you want to show off your whore to your mommy to piss her off?

>> 8704518
> we all do it when the girl is already our gf.
Speak for yourself perv. I don't shit out my mouth. I shit only out my ass.