youtube.com/watch?v=-E6pHAQEwrs
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/patents.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because funding

nepotism

even the black sheep of the family will have more opportunities available than you can hope to ever have.

if the jews decide what it means to be "scientific", then it is bound to follow that most "scientists" will be jewish

I'm not white, but I realize there is some privilege beyond white male privilege that no one is supposed to talk about. I'll just leave it at that.

A pic of hope.

When you learn about Einstein beyond the meme its disgusting the work he stepped on.

Jews are pushy, greedy, rude, unempathetic desert THIEVES

>family has money or connections
>might as well try to do something crazy like science

Jews teach their younglings cool stuff at very early stage. They end up loving education.

>Friday night
>/pol/ posting spikes on every board

Hmm really makes you think.

And no one else does that?

Genetic supoeriority through natural selection. Jews were banned from all normie professions in Europe, so they had to do banking or starve. Banking requires brains.

scientificamerican.com/article/a-jewish-gene-for-intelligence/

Intelligence selected for in their historical environments. Education highly esteemed.

Jews bred for high IQ regardless of appearance for dozens of generations, jews bell curve sits on the high end of our bell curve.

>nepotism

This. If only /pol/ could understand. Its not a 'conspiracy' people just like their families more than other people.

You can still argue that's corrupt but its something everyone does. We're very tribal animals.

What is with Generation Z anons and Jews?
Cant you find something better to do than meme about illing them,who gives a fuck you imbeciles.

>IQ
even when you isolate it by IQ the prevalence of jewish people in academia and science in general is still way disproportional compared to other ethnicities

there's nothing "illing" about my op
it just makes me curious

>scientificamerican.com/article/a-jewish-gene-for-intelligence/

privilege is one hell of a drug

nope
Hey nigger, do me a favour and go hang yourself from a tree so I don't have to.

>its something everyone does
no, we don't?
if it really is a matter of nepotism then we have a problem

hehehe epic I wish I had your IQ.

why are you so mad? are you jewish?

this nigga is smarter than you. you're too dumb to realize this but you have a slave master too. enjoy your imaginary freedom.

>this nigga is smarter than you
post IQ

>post IQ

who are they talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=-E6pHAQEwrs

No.

t. private tutor

I love this meme

Strong community/familial support systems and accidental eugenics

genetic determinism when convenient

They're really good at making shit up

the prey grows by its hunter

Because they do not.

You rever read some Wiki article about them or what ? It is always wrote "Has a jewish grand father". But Jewishness pass through the mother, not the father. When jews write some Wiki article, they try to dig the more they can to find if the man had a jewish ancestor even 200 years ago, to write it.

It have a jewish Grandfather but I'm not a jew.

> /pol/
> on Veeky Forums
> implying they can understand any maths

Veeky Forums is an alt-right board, newfag

> no, we don't?
are you sure you are old enough to use this website? or are you just a basement dweller?

For more than a thousand years the best career paths for young juden boys where to become either a rabbi or a merchant. High respected position comes with good marriage prospects and lot's of children.
Selective pressure created the modern juden, their DNA is just a mix of Italian and semitic

nepotism and any kind of discrimination are deemed crimes in most of the western world. people might stick to some form of tribalism in their daily affairs but institutions don't (or at least shouldn't)

it's corrupt as fuck you imbecile
the fact that you would be a corrupted fuck doesn't mean we all are

Average Ashkenazi IQ of 112-115.

>22% of Nobel Prize Laureates, but only 1.9% of the global population

>40% of US Nobel Prize winners in science and economics, but only 2-3% of the population

>48% of US billionaires

>50% of top US intellectuals

>20% of professors at top US universities

>40% of the partners in the top New York and DC law firms

>59% writers, directors and producers of the 50 top grossing Hollywood movies

>37% of the winners of the National Medal of Science

>50% of the world’s chess champions

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU

so the answer is, yes, you haven't left your basement.
Good to know.

you're not convincing anyone, buddy

east asians have statistically higher IQ
yet are not succeeding at the level
its the access

I have to assume you're too ignorant to continue this conversation in an educational manner. Would you rather I just call you stupid instead of ignorant? Because you're acting pretty stupid right now. And mad.

You do realize that since you've been bated from your normal shit posts to actually taking the time to write shit out, it means that I've won the troll battle you started in the first place, right? Since you failed at your pathetic attempt to shit post like the troll you are I figured I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.

I'm glad you realize that you've been bested.

convincing you of what?
That people hire family members?

It's common knowledge. You should know this even as an undergrad.
At many schools you see this:
> get free schooling if your parents are a profession
> during interviews asked if your parents are alumni
> getting into the fraternity because you're a legacy

Only gets worse later in life...
But seriously, how could you not know the world is nepotistic? How old are you?

>claims nepotism is natural and ok
>get told it's bad
>HURR EVERYONE DOES IT ARE YOU 5 YOU LEARN THIS IN COLLEGE (???)

kill yourself

Their star is too loaded with magitech.
However. We are starting to remember how to use ours again >:D

I'm not the original poster moron.
I'm just trying to inform the uniformed who say stuff like
> nepotism are deemed crimes in most of the western world
and
> no, we don't [hire family members]?
You'd have to live under a rock to not have run into this...speaking as one of those under-rockdwellers.

I make no claim on whether or not it's "bad". I'm a scientist, not a politician. And a drunk one as well.

>say objectively true things like "nepotism is deemed a crime in most of the western world" or tell you I'm not a corrupted fuck
>get a retarded "I LOVE SCIENCE" roleplayer acting drunk calling you names

kill yourself

Jews are apparently disproportionally smart on average, plus their culture strongly encourages a career in academia. Never seen anything that suggests that it's , or even . The jews who made it far are usually perfectly capable.

oh I must have wandered into one of those /pol/tard containment threads. My bad.

>>say objectively true things like "nepotism is deemed a crime in most of the western world" or tell you I'm not a corrupted fuck
[citation needed]

I think the correct question is, why are so many scientists "white".

There are very little "real" jews these days.

Just google the Russian population within Israel.

And also, remember the Haavara Agreement saw the transfer of many "filthy" Jews from Europe to Palestine
(also Balfour Declaration)

p.s. Medical Marijuana is the work of God(Elohim)

oh it's you! hi! fucking up another thread as usual? :^)

IQ is not a perfect measure of one's intellectual capabilities. Research in particular requires a high amount of creativity, which isn't something that is part of IQ.

so what measure of intelligence are you talking about when you say "Jews are apparently disproportionally smart on average"?

Inventions and summary algorithms.

The measure is success in research. There is no test for it, obviously.

Nepotism.

Can you point to another thread I posted in?
I don't post that often; I thought I was helping.
Sorry if I wasn't.

so it's a leap of faith based on nothing? cool
the success is consequence of the bias toward jewish people in academia and science in general. you still have to explain (via reason, not some "they must be smart xd" cope) why they are so overrepresented in the first place

Allow me to make a metric for you then.
Compare to me right now all inventions made by Jews, Italians, Russians, Hungarians, Germans, Czechs, Japanese, Chinese, Indians and Americans.
From 1900s to 2017.
Who has the most patents per country?

his paranoia kicked in, don't mind him

Things are the way they are man, it's not a "leap of faith" just because you don't like it. If a lot of jews made significant contributions to science, then there is no real way of questioning that without sounding like some conspiracy nutjob.

Patents are not a metric for outstanding success in research.

would you mind to expand a bit?

I just heard that outside of science he was an asshole and he was not very keen on washing himself iirc

>why are so many scientists jewish?
>"they must be smart"
>why do you think so?
>"because many scientists are jewish"

I envy your debating skills

Perhaps correlation is not causation however...
Most patents are a good indicator of a successful research.
I mean why patent a useless artefact?

like said, your premise is circular

>then there is no real way of questioning that without sounding like some conspiracy nutjob.
why are you afraid of speaking up in an anonymous forum?

>I mean why patent a useless artefact?
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/patents.htm

>Monitored by the NSA
>If you show too much intelligence they knock at your door and hire you

Okay okay but plus or minus a few charlatans here and there the difficulty in the field limits liars.

Well, that's as far as you get with debating it. I can't prove to you that every single person of a wide, diverse ethnic group has certain properties. It makes no sense to discuss the topic at all in that way. The observation is that many jews chose to be scientists and the observation is that many of them are very successful at it. I have little to no reason to doubt that observation. I'm not sure why you would doubt that observation. There is no better measure for one's capability to succeed in science than fucking success in science.

>Most patents are a good indicator of a successful research.
No, not really. They are a good indicator of research that can be monetized. About everything else you write papers.

As far as I am concerned, those are the only ones that matter.

>Capitalisms who I pray to fuck the state of the world
>Money TALKS so what the fuck I need to say to your girl?

Its like you all forgot how to be battle mages.
D:

>this thread still doesn't acknowledge that most jews today are European

Something must be interfering with the polarity of your brain modules.

Your observation doesn't make a case about their supposed superior intelligence or their prevalence on the field.

Because the European Jews all received top-tier educations.

Math question: how many sheckels can you make if you own media, accademia, and Finance?

Answer:

T | 12

That's like your opinion man

Why is it so important to you to link it to something like intelligence? I don't give a shit, I intentionally used the word "smart" which isn't really strictly referring to intelligence. What I mean is that people who have been successful in science very evidently have the necessary skill set to succeed in science. They made some brilliant contributions to science and I have no reason to shit on that. To me those contributions are objective.

ABSOLUTELY
SHEKLED

:(

Because intelligence was your (?) reply to the OP and your reasoning to explain that is circular.

At least humour this thread with the stats.
I wanna see the comparison.

No, not really.

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

>No, not really.
please refer to I'm outta here

They will do everything else than real work.

Patents.
Lay'em out so we can all see.

LITERAL FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

>east asians have statistically higher IQ
ashkenazi jews have the highest average IQ than any other group in the world, more than east asians

also remember that there are a lot more east asians people than there are ashkenazi jews

its not about "access" and there isnt any conspiracy. european jews are just smarter than other people.

lmao nice facts kids.
its obvious to anyone with half a brain that jews are evil and only made it this far because they exploit the good in people. i wish people would stop with this "jews are smart" meme.

Because scientists come from the upper class of society, and jews in the west make up around 20% of the upper class. That is also more or less there share of scientists in the west.

So now the real question is why are jews almost all in the upper classes of western societies?

That has historic reasons and is btw only the case in western europe. In eastern europe and the middle east the jewish population was just a normal part of society. What makes western europe special is that it's catholic and protestant. In catholic and protestant countries the christians were not allowed to do certain jobs. The jews then specialized in those areas and dominated them. Those areas happened to be the ones that later would become the upper classes of society.

YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL HOLDING JEWS TO A DIFFERENT DEGREE THAN WHAT THEY TRULY ARE;

"WHITE" EUROPEAN.

>Average Ashkenazi IQ of 112-115.

>i'm Asian and scored a 120 on the only IQ test I took for a brainlet psychology class.
>the max score was 120 for that IQ test.
>told all the white people my IQ score was 90
>could tell the test was bias for the status quo
>teleporting back to Asian now, where I belong

If it's nepotism, how did they get to the point where the nepotism was even possible? Most Jews were mostly dirt poor villagers even a century ago.

no, Ashkenazis were well integrated into upper white people society.
WTF are you talking about, the Roma people?

Google "court jew"

Those people had a birth right to a profitable finance job. Then they became rich and then nepotism.

Basically, blame retarded cuck christians.

>Most Jews were mostly dirt poor villagers even a century ago.
no... not at all true

Jews have been disproportionately wealthy since the middle ages. probably even before that

Ya there are Jewish groups, mainly based in Israel that are paid to go through wikipedia and add this stuff.

It's just a way for Jews to more easily identify each other and help one another out.

In Feynman's biography, he tells a story about meeting some student or someone's mother, who was Jewish, who exclaimed "This morning I met a general, and now a professor!", and he was struck by the fact that to her both were equally momentous.

There just seems to be a culture of valuing education and the learned.

>believing the IQ meme

>why are so many scientists jewish?

Because its the jews world, we just live in it.