Podcasts

What podcasts does Veeky Forums listen too? Are there any good podcasts about science and technology or the history of technology or things like that? I want to expand my general knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

99percentinvisible.org/episode/americas-last-top-model/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know about any tech podcasts, but 99% Invisible is fucking fascinating. I think it started out just being about architecture/civil engineering stuff, but they deviate from that pretty regularly. They had an episode about the development of the TASER, for example, and another on guano farming.

Here's the episode that got me addicted: 99percentinvisible.org/episode/americas-last-top-model/

Listened to a few, they're pretty fucking good man. Anyone else have any engineering or other related podcasts?

amp hour

Podcasts are for brainlets. True scholars read. Not audiobooks - the actual written word.

I like to expand my mind while I have my hands and eyes occupied, like when I am doing uyo'r omm

> he's too dumb to listen to an audiobook and read at the same time

Sorry user you're not cut out for science

>he can't read 5 books simultaneously

Radiolab has some decent Veeky Forums podcast,

Meet the Mequanics is pretty good if you're into quantum info

The multi-tasking scam. Notice the retarded followers put this down on their resume: instead of putting down task-switching. A chip with 2 or 4 cpu does not multi-task: It splits one task into two tasks and each cpu runs a "single" task: rare are the programs that use this functionality but the nerds always believe bigger is better.
Course, most of these people are bipolar, bpd or have a split personality. They can seem friendly and calm one moment but psychotic the next.

What are you rambling about, faggot?

Niggah what

It's like someone just woke you from a deep sleep and you're muttering about a dream you were having.

OP here, do you faggots never drive? That's when I listen to podcasts/audiobooks. Thanks to those with actual contributions.

Embedded FM (personally I despise this but it's something)

Are there no similar podcasts that you don't despise that you could share? I find it bizarre that the only info you could offer on a topic you have experience with woild be so negative but maybe podcasts just aren't your cup of tea, in which case fair enough.

In Our Time
Aspen ideas to go
History of Philosophy without any gaps

Personally I just download interesting lectures from Youtube and listen to those

Radio Lab is my go to, FWIW
Almost always excellent

pleb

You can shit on me all you want but i quite enjoy the Joe Rogan Experience

Drunken Peasants

Brainlets will mock you for this but this is the podcast of true intellectuals.

Joe Rogan Experience is great.

who /church/

any more? bumping for curiosity

Cum Town