Why is the moon landing questioned? What would be the reason to fake it? Not even the soviets question it

Why is the moon landing questioned? What would be the reason to fake it? Not even the soviets question it.

america has a bad educational system, and much of the country is 3rd world tier. spacefaring technology is withcraft and heresy to a large portion of the population, op

Contrarianism. Hop over to /tv/ and you'll understand the sort of person that does this.

>Why is the moon landing questioned?
because the van allen belt is too radioactive for a human to survive going through

>What would be the reason to fake it?
to control the good goyims

I think /tv/ has to be the worst board here. Not only are they contrarian douche bags but they unironically embrace the "le smart but lazy maymay"

Because the moon doesn't exist.

The moon is made of cheese. Rockets can't touch the moon because it would melt the cheese this is how we know that the moon has never been landed on.

This question is actually way more complex than I ever thought. I still think we landed on the moon, but after years of hearing people try and debunk it, I have to say they have a tinnny bit of an argument.

There are basically complications that aren't fully explained to the general public about going to the moon. Like questioning how we got through the van allen belt etc.

And then there are actual video footage questions. Not so much the moon shots themselves as most people think, but the one where the earth is seen out of the window, small things.

Some people believe that some of the moon landing that was seen on television was faked for viewers, but the moon landing still actually happened. They just didn't have that much actual footage or good footage so they supplemented it.

And the reasons for any of these things would also include politics. There was a space race that the Russians had one. It's been told that Kennedy didn't really care about inspiring people that was just a sort of bonus or how they spun it, but that he rather sent us to the moon to outdo the Russians. It was in a phone call with someone, I don't remember the source now so I'm not sure that phone call really happened, but probably.

What kind of cheese though? we must think this through with science!

Americans have a long tradition of distrust of government. Which is a good thing because it got us to where are now! Combine that with a lack of education and general life experience. The bigger the achievement the bigger the skepticism.

>What would be the reason to fake it?
Show to the world your system (capitalism) is better than communism cause "we were the ones who landed on the moon 1st" without actually spending the money it would take

You still get the prestige with a fraction of the cost

Picture highly related.

jesus dude how high are you. I agree with what you are saying and I also want whatever you are taking

Government distrust, schizophrenia, and butthurt soviet propaganda (through proxies as usual).
Let's not forget memeing too.

>van halen is radioactive

someone's mad he can't play eruption huh

>without actually spending the money it would take
But the vast majority of the costs for Apollo were paying the salaries of all the people involved. Did the conspirators work for free?

Americunts small dick complex crave for superiority.

>Government distrust
you say it like its a bad thing

>Not even the soviets question it.
Which russians have you questioned?
The ones who spread disinformation?
Their government news sites?
I think it's likely they landed on moon, but I question it merely because the american government lies and subverts "exactly" as same way.
Some of the evidence given as proof of a fake is tempting (waving flag), but these people usually digress into crazy conspiracy theories so I give them no more credence than I do nasa's "media guys" and ceos who would babble anything for money. Don't worry sally ride, all is 5x5 and all the pretty lights are shiny green. Trust us, we know what we're doing.

>
>>Government distrust
>you say it like its a bad thing
Maybe he is government.

>There are basically complications that aren't fully explained to the general public about going to the moon. Like questioning how we got through the van allen belt

That has been more than adequately explained-- it is a fake objection. If you have not discovered this, you have not researched the question at all. The Van Allen belts posed no particular barrier to the Apollo flights.

That is just retarded. An open framework vehicle is covered in mylar as a light/heat reflector, in a situation where weight was critical and there was no air torip the stuff off the framework . How is this hard to understand?

By using an inclined orbit the Apollo spacecraft looped up and over the belts both on their way to the Moon and on their way back. They're called 'belts' and not 'shells' for a reason.

Also, the Van Allen belts radiation is the kind that would mess with their computers and make people sick after several WEEKS of constant exposure. It was the messing with electronics that caused NASA to decide to take the inclined trajectory.