Did I fall for a meme?

Did I fall for a meme?

Anybody have any experiences here? Or would I be better off going to Bristol or Manchester for a chemistry degree?

>China
>Malaysia

Hope you can speakadeychingchong

Unless you're an SJW or an ignorant Redditer Manchester is shit
t. Ex Manc

>manchester
you would get stabbed by a roadman in your first year

not sure about bristol but nottingham is probably better

ty very much

I go there, study genetics. It's pretty good. If you're rooming at Broadgate Park, select a room that's cheapest cause they're all pretty much the same anyway. Great lab/research facilities, mostly biomed stuff but I'm sure you'll feel at home as a chemist.

>I've applied to Manchester for EE
>Also applied to Leeds and Sheffield

4 people committed suicide at Bristol this year

I'm doing the 4th year of an integrated master in genetics at Nottingham. The city is nothing special but the university is really quite good with some top quality research labs. I can't comment on how chemistry is here though. I'm not btw.

>a chemistry degree

yeah, you fell for a meme, alright.

I'm a final year chemist at Nottingham
I've really enjoyed my time here, most of the lectures are engaging and friendly.
There's a good focus on teaching, and the research labs are good too.

I would also look into doing a year in industry as it really helped me develop as a chemist and was invaulable.

Chemistry is worthless degree unless it's from cambridge, oxford and maybe Durham

>Nottingham
100% meme, you'd be better off at Liverpool

Considered making up a question to pretend like i have a good reason for boasting about this, but i totally dont lmao

i seriously cant wait to study there, im incredibly excited

>brainlets thinking that getting accepted to a decent university is something exciting
>brainlets not being 100% sure they'll get in before they even applied
>brainlets having to boast about not being complete retards
Nigga you have to be literally retarded (or very unlucky) to not get into Oxbridge.

says the neet who has never done anything lmfao

Kys retard
I'm a Cambridge acceptee

post timestamped student card

>student card
You fucking mongoloid I said ACCEPTEE not student. Pick up a fucking dictionary instead of shitposting on the chan.
And I have nothing to prove to the likes of you, brainlet. Fuck off.

Post your timestamped acceptance letter then :^)

Liam?

>Not being excited about the prospect of studying in an institution you admire.

The kid's just happy he's going into what he wanted to get into. No need to be a buzzkill.

You'll be fine, OP. Just make sure you're armed, and don't go into town on the weekend.

i applied there as well as bristol (and UCL) i liked them all but I went to London because I wanted to be in this city. Currently in my 4th year - don't exactly recommend it.

I have two friends at bristol who loved it.

but periodic videos is in shottingham

got called for interview and rejected for phys feelsbadman.
Any durham fags on here?

For the second time, no, dude. Haha

Liam?

What grades did you get to get in?

I'm at Durham for maths
>also an Oxford reject
>sums up our uni

my offer was for A*AA, in any of maths, physics or further maths.

Liam?

oh, poor you. I hope you know how to work already.
one guy in my class spends all day, every day, in the library. seriously. and yet that's not enough to get perfect marks.
If you haven't got a work ethic, just fucking get one, and go to lectures pls even though they're not compulsory. Hopefully you won't have to literally live in the library to get by. (people in my class have been known to stay overnight in the library - with a change of clothes - but only because they left the problem set too late). 16h of problems per week is not to be sniffed at.

Liam?

Yes. AMA

What were your gcse results, i got 2A* 6A 3B and a C (A* in physics), am i fucked

no because there's an entrance exam before invitations to interview/rejections

ty

I like their chemistry videos

Why wouldn't you recommend UCL?

Got a PhD interview there in a bit.

4th Durham physics here

Sup friendos

>UCL
just apply to imperial breh

also anyone here at Oxford?
looking to apply for their philosophy and physics degree

>chemistry degree
Someone's fallen for the Periodic Videos meme

Durham NatSci, Cambridge reject reporting in

bump bump
don't sleep yet britbong friends

Don't be a fucking idiot in real life nobody is as one dimensional as you put it. Current Manchester student and these people are talking bollocks.