If engineers are slaves to scientists and scientists are slaves to mathematicians ipso facto would engineers be slaves...

If engineers are slaves to scientists and scientists are slaves to mathematicians ipso facto would engineers be slaves to mathematicians?

ipso facto my balls, nerd

>attached an image of something designed by an engineer
what did he mean by this...

Yes. But no one is a slave to anybody in this context

>more material than you need
>way more possible failure scenarios than a typical sink
>looks like a bitch to install/replace/make
That was made by an artist

Let the relation "slave to" ( (x < z)) and irreflexive (∀x. not(x < x)). Then < is a strict partial order over P.

depends on who you think is a slave to whom

>ipso facto

how about you ipso facto my gooch you fucking autistic retard faggot

The real answer is that engineers are slaves to fucking suits and you would know this with an iota of real world experience

ipso facto my balls, nerd

>people don't pay money for cool looking shit
Engineers make what people will buy. I can imagine thousands of richfags building a bathroom around that sink.

The other day I met a guy who went full autism over this idea.

He was a sophomore math major who was going on and on about how it's pointless to study science or engineering because it's all math, and therefore a mathematician could do the job of any of them.

I studied ChemE and I work in polymer design now. I asked him how he would use his math degree to design a polymer to repel oil at operating temperatures over 300C. He sputtered a bunch of shit like "just give me the equations".

After that it wasn't worth engaging with him.

if a is a relation to b, and b is a relation to c, then a is a relation to c

engineers, scientists, mathematicians all mean jackshit for the human race if there is noone to create something from their research, or to tell them what is useful to research at all. the most useful individuals in history were the creative ones, for they gave us ideas and progression, not the intelligent slaves that just did the shit that was told to them.

and the creative ones were all engineers, scientists and mathematicians. Do you just like to read what you write?

Is the lower section supposed to be a urinal?

kek, this

what kind of polymer and oil can withstand 300C?

the lower section is DESIGNATED

If it is used for relieving oneself, why does the ceramic section not extend up the wall?

and then you wash your hands

Wouldn't the splatter from the falling urine splash on the floor when it hit the drain?

Dude, who cares, its a CGI pic anyway

It's next to a fucking toilet you spergs. This is why everyone makes fun of you, Veeky Forums, you probably poop in the shower too you fucking weirdos

>just give me the equations

so did you? seems like you are strong arming a budding mathematician, like the brute engineer you are.

I'm disappointed, really.

Lmao~

>attached an image of something designed by an engineer
source? you don't need an engineer to design fucking a sink

PEEK

I don't think the relation is transitive.

Of course it is, you can order your slave to do anything, which also includes ordering them to order their slaves.

engineers ARE scientists dumbass

t. not an engineer

>engineers are scientists

Thats wrong you retard.

In what world are mathematicians at the top of anything? They literally beg management guys for grant money.

Mathematicians are wizards that are on the cutting edge of innovation and scientific discovery.

All the theorems and formuli used by engineers and scientists were created by mathematicians.

Suck it pleb

Mathematicians create theorems.

Engineers actually apply them beyond scribbles on a whiteboard and build civilization.

The difference is that anyone with the proper training can be an engineer.

It takes a special mind to be a mathematician.

It's like comparing a modern day physicists to Albert Einstern.

Sure the work they do is important but none of them are unique and important in the grand scheme of things since they can be easily replaced.

Even if your premises were true, that doesn't follow at all. It's like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", yeah, no, he might hate you even more than he hates your mutual enemy. Likewise, Man A may be a slave to man B, and man B may be a slave to man C, but there's no logical reason why man C can't be the slave of man A.

Random mathematicians aren't "unique and important on the grand scheme of things".

There's a big difference between Andrew Wiles and Professor John Doe at an average university. John Doe is definitely no more special than John Smith, a physics professor at the same university.

Well it kind of does.

If man B is the slave of man A then he has to do everything man A tells him to do.

If man C is the slave of man B then he has to do everything man B tells him to do

Ergo Man A can tell man B to tell man C to do something.

And if you want to extend that Man A could tell man B to tell man C to listen directly to man A so he doesn't have to play the telephone game