Well?

well?

Am I supposed to measure them myself or what?

d

-/112

How would it ever reach a or b

nobody.

E. It's the only answer.

The answer is 17 because of the parentheses

In most cases D. If the crescent is at the correct angle for the survival of the person in D, then E.

without knowing the mass of the objects or the friction of the surfaces where applicable, what i do see is the angle of the platform the lower object is sitting on. when lifted it will fly to the right, if its mass is smaller than the one above, that is the only thing it will do. the kinetic energy of the rolling object will not stop and instantly transfer through the seesaw to the other one. it will still roll forwards and reach that little ramp. The shape of the rolling object would have to slow it down on the slope for it to stop at that little ramp (the one above the three spikes). All i can say is too little information.

i just realized that the location of that hole in the rolling object when hitting the little ramp is crucial. if it comes down hitting the tip of the ramp with nearly the tip of the hole, (rolling on the side with the tip appearing just as it runs out of ramp) then the mass will be sprung upward and forward (slingshot), not just roll over the ramp, since the mass is not evenly distributed on the circumference of the object. (it will wobble about its axis)

The wall is angled, so the ball could be pushed over by the see-saw if enough force is applied

What exactly is the question here? Who will die?

Someone post the pic explaining how E is the right answer

Why not C?

What do you mean knocked off?

D would hit his head if he didn't duck

C would get impaled

all of them

forced perspective, none of the people are actually in danger wp OP

Picture of what I guesstimate will happen.

I can't, there's no mention of materials, no depth, black line is unnecessarily thick, etc...

This.
I don't see what's difficult about this.

noone gets knocked off.

heres every reasonable possibility.

D may stop the ball with his head, or die if the ball is heavy enough.

C will get spiked if D doesn't stop the ball let go by E

the lever ball doesn't look like it would move even if it was raised, but its plausible that it would either: roll and kill B if heavy, or bounce and hit A (may kill him).

But noone should get "knocked off", even A shouldn't fall backwards.

guy D eats giant bitten cookie and saves everyone

D is not the hero we deserve but the hero we need right now.

I don't think the object pushed down by E would jump like that.

>knocked off

What?

b

when the edge of the indentation in the circle/cylinder/ball hits the slope, the mass of it, furthest uphill will be levered against said edge, lifting it upwards, the direction of the force changes at this point. Either the rotation stops and the object slides down, or it hits that edge and keeps rolling. There is more mass on the round side of the object, on the side with the indentation there is less. Part of the angular momentum keeping it rolling will transform to linear motion, and that linear motion will be upwards, for the stated reasons.

Nobody. The hole will miss e's head amd the ball won't drop immediately onto the totter, it's momentum will carry it forward to hit the other ball and stop there.

Answer is d

A ball with a hole it in can't tip over a full ball

none

D is gonna get his head fucked up once that fat moon ball thing stops rolling on that cut out side and slides across his head and digs into the other side of his hole. There won't be enough momentum for the ball to traverse that pillar next to D in order to fall onto C.

Here is the solution

The OP's is different. The hole in the ball takes out a wider section which makes it stop on that side instead of keep rolling. As in,

The object being pushed by E has a huge chunk taken out of its left side, meaning its center of mass is to the right of center. This would make it roll to the right, despite E's efforts to push it, and ultimately crush E or push him off. Assuming the object is massive enough.