What science and math classes did you take during high school?

What science and math classes did you take during high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ignored the #1 rule of Veeky Forums, never make the image in the OP more interesting than the topic

>In defense of looting

welcome to Yale

looting is good. literally no one is hurt as there is insurance for this scenario

the economy is hurt

won't anyone think of the economy?

Was this argument really put forward by a Yale professor?

>It's not amoral to improve your standard of living
>Therefore stealing property from someone else is ethical

Deray is the leader of Black Lives Matter, he was lecturing about this essay at Yale:
thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/

I skimmed the page and all I saw was paragraphs of
"das raycis"
"da wyatt mann keeping me down"
"das raycis"
"das raycis"
"din du nuffin"
At what point do they actually defend looting?

Who do you think pays the insurance?
The cost of insurance is directly related to the amount being paid out by insurance companies. If there were no robberies, insurance should cost almost nothing.

The same logic applies to medical bills. As you may know, hospitals are owned by the doctors who work in them. That means that when a patient skips out on a bill, the doctors are forced to increase the costs of medical treatment for everyone in order to pay the bills. This in turn dramatically affects medical insurance.

Insurance is not a big piggy bank that solves all of your problems by paying a subscription fee. Insurance is literally a community, and when you allow it to be abused, it harms everyone involved.

Deray is gay

Like you could have a serious discussion about when looting makes sense even in our civilization (Nuclear War, the dead rise from the grave, a plague)

Or you could talk about primitive civilizations like the ones Magellan, who had no concept of possession. Who stole something vital (while they were bringing back food and water) for their trip and started a skirmish that killed a couple natives.

In summation:
>I watched a zizek video on looting but I really wanted to use his points to talk about how whitey keeps me down

>If there were no robberies, insurance should cost almost nothing.
I lol'd

Holy fuck I though yale was a good school

they let hood niggers in for affirmative action or what?

>USA is on a fast track to becoming Brazil 2.0

Insurance cost is derived from risk. Less risk translates into less cost.

Only stealing from whites is moral

until the point where insurances refuse to offer their services in your hoodrat area and the businesses decide to close. KYS

Basically the only good science you can take is totally standardized by the college board in America (The same globalist bastards that make the SAT)

I took everything they offered except for chemistry and biology. (I still took chem and bio but at a dumbed down non-college board level)

I did calc 1.5 (AP calc BC) on my own and computer science on my own and passed the tests. Plus I did the 2 years of physics they offer.

What is your problem with College Board? I never seen anyone criticized it.

High School Senior
>Science
Most non-AP science is shit-tier (first three years)
UCONN Physics course Senior year (baby's first physics, basically a spin-off of algebra 2)
Electronics Technology (four years at tech HS)

>Mathematics
Trig, Stats, Pre-Calc, Etc.
Calc 1, 2, Multivariate, Diff. Eq. (Through Local College)
Just finished Exam FM (Financial Math, SOA)

Their SATs are low quality and don't really prove you have knowledge of anything. Example: I took the Physics SAT subject test, never studied, got 700/800 b/c most of the questions could be accurately guessed if you weren't a mathlet

niggers should be genocided or at least deported back to africa

AP computer science is shitty. When I took it I had been programming for years in many different languages from tiny microcontrollers running off of 1/4th of a watt to my massive gaymen GPU with it's own fan.

I had to go back and memorize retarded OOP features of Java, the exact operation of different sorting algorithms, these stupid "development patterns," etc.. And then lose points on some stupid "programming on paper" question that's so simple I could have done it in my sleep

the SAT is way more fair then the ACT but they still jew you out of every single coin they can.

they make you wait to see your scores (from a exam with automated grading that takes 2 seconds to grade) until just after you have to pay late fees if you sign up for the next exam.

I never took AP human geography but my little sister did... It was the definition of a globalist propaganda. It was all about how great diversity is and they even got a speech from a refugee.

Plus it's 50 bucks per AP exam... Bastards.

Remind me why Yale is considered a good university?

Has a lot of big money foundations supporting it.

>DeRay McKesson
>a Yale Professor

he is a professional whiner and muh black rights bitch

>$50 per exam
It's actually 92 now

does the university faculty ACTUALLY believe this bs? or is it just more of the "well he may be fucking retarded but he's a black man and we don't want to be racist" kind of thing