If chemistry is defined as the study of matter, then what is the study of antimatter...

If chemistry is defined as the study of matter, then what is the study of antimatter? If it's not matter then it can't be chemistry, so what would the study be called?

antichemistry

What an incredibly pointless question

How could you possibly think this was thought-provoking or in any way worthwhile?

I'm so fucking mad right now

Calm down autismo, it's just a question

Your question sucks

You suck

It would be a branch of chemistry called anti-chemistry

Yrtsimehc.

Also, the atoms would be evil and have a beard.

kek'd heartily

kys faggot

lol we have anti-matter now? imaginary numbers weren't bad enough?

How does it feel to be this stupid?

stupid is when you make up things to fit your calculations

1+1 is not 3... unless you put a -1 on the right, right? ;)

It's not made up. You fucking saw the word "imaginary" and thought it was made up.
It's a solution to an enormous number of equations. That's like saying the square root of 2 isn't valid because it can't be expressed as a fraction. It's just a solution to the equation x^2=2.
i is a solution to x^2=-1, you fucking clod.

You realize that so called "imaginary numbers" make the electronics you're using to demonstrate your clinical stupidity possible, right?

No. It's not imaginary numbers. It's just trigonometric functions. Which idiots always confuse with imaginary numbers (which don't actually exist, hence their name).

"Imaginary numbers" do exist since they are something created by the human mind.

Matter and anti-matter should behave the same way in chemistry.

you are a genius bro

>That's like saying the square root of 2 isn't valid because it can't be expressed as a fraction
what is 1767766953/1250000000 you uneducated faggot, get off of Veeky Forums

Anti-chemistry, of course.

>Chemistry
>Study of matter

RRREEEE BRAINLETS GET THE FUCK OUT

fpbp

Anti-darkestry...just made that up.

(You)

Why is it called positron instead of antielectron?
This really triggered my autism.

Isn't antimatter chemistry suppposed to be identical to matter chemistry?

Yep. Literally identical in every way.

"Imaginary numbers" do exist since they are something created by the human mind.

Like God?

>If chemistry is defined as the study of matter,
>then the definition is vague and incomplete.
FTFY

Yes within the frame of the human mind.

u kno imaginary numbers are just another proof, right? it just uses R2 instead of R1

It's like chemistry, but anti

>in the field of anti-organic anti-chemistry students learn how to make anti-drugs
>some anti-student just learned how to make anti-LSD

Is it true that every organic chemist in their late 50s became organic chemists so they can synthesize their own LSD? That was my secondary drive for pursuing a degree in o chem.