Why does Veeky Forums reject the large amounts of evidence clearly showing

a difference of IQ between the races.

This seems like obvious scientific denialism. This is the same as denying evolution or climate change. As scientists, or even enthusiasts, we should always follow the data to its natural conclusions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven's_Progressive_Matrices
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree.

>large amounts of evidence
>doesn't post any of it

wanna know how i know you're not here for serious discussion and are instead a worthless shitposter mindlessly reposting generic /pol/ bait for the 4056465432456765656th time?

Once upon a time, people thought measuring skulls was the best way to determine intelligence.

Now they just use questionnaires with silly language riddles that you'll only understand if you were born in an English speaking country and had access to non-shit primary school education.

Until they come up with a blood test that measures your medichlorian count the test is imperfect.

t. cuck

west africans are noticeably less intelligent than other humans, thats why they were still in the stone age when the europeans and arabs found them

this is easily the least intelligent thing i've ever read on Veeky Forums

Honestly you've just proved you're a massive newfag. Lurk more.

So you're saying you've posted even dumber shit in the past?

>Veeky Forums reject
When did we do that?

You understand they use various tests, right?
There are some tests that literally have no language in them.
Yet of all races, blacks always perform significantly lower.

>Now they just use questionnaires with silly language riddles that you'll only understand if you were born in an English speaking country
You're forgetting about Raven's Progressive Matrices that use no language whatsoever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven's_Progressive_Matrices

nice how you defeated my point with well thought out arguments, instead of petty namecalling

oh, wait, you didnt

what is making good music
what is art and painting
what is being skilled in sports
what is being a philosopher
what is literature skills
what is communication skills

things black people cannot do
>sports
get out of here

intelligence is the same across races, as proven by race mixed smart people
what's different is average iq - that matters, but it's totally different than saying "races have different intelligence" or "intelligence is racial", even if i take all of lynn's data at face value

now

look at an iq test and think of how it was made
it's literally arithmetic but using symbols
literally operations on matrices
iq is only 0.75(heritable, which isn't the same as genetic) AT MOST, remember

>intelligence is the same across races, as proven by race mixed smart people

There is a fundamental misunderstanding here.
I don't think anyone denies that there is a correlation between being black and being more likely to have a low IQ.
This does not, however, prove that being less intelligent is caused by being black.

Until anyone offers up proof that the observed difference in IQ actually is a result of genetics you will always be told to go back to /pol/ with your garbage pseudo science.

I thought they already parsed the data controlling for socioeconomic and geographic factors and came to the result that their is a non trivial statistical difference in intelligence distribution by race.

Not my field of study.

source on chart?

Yeah, except we don't.

> I don't think anyone denies that there is a correlation between being black and being more likely to have a low IQ.
I still have not seen a single source in the thread.

Who gives these IQ tests? Who takes them? How many? In the US, I can say that they are not standard issue.

Most of these so-called Bell curves are just shit passed around from Stormfront for attention.

>Brainless /pol/tard doesn't understand where the mind comes from
Go away
SAGE IS ALLWAYS AN OPTION RIGHT?

>>Some guy just coming fresh from /pol/

your IQ was too low to understand my post

>trying to insult a higher IQ white person
Always entertaining to watch butthurt SJWtard tears.

Why don't you enlighten us how intelligence and genetics relate then.
>mfw libtard will actually attempt to comment on it

Every single human is different, chances are theres a nigger living close to you that is 10x smarter than your dumb ass

>look at all these useless things that have never (NEVER) benefitted humankind in any way

Even the founder of DNA, James Watson emphasized the impact of genetics on intelligence. Who cares what a bunch of scared anti-science libtards with zero education think? They are a minority on this board.

I agree with you. only SJW retards disagree.

> Even the founder of DNA
> founder
> DNA
Wow.

Google "founder of DNA" mouthbreathing SJWtard. You can always get help where your small IQ doesn't let you form your own thoughts.

Ask yourselves this, assuming an IQ difference between the races exist, would modern society recognise it, accept it, support it and teach about it? or it would try its best to not let it be known?

Society already teaches about IQ, different races, intelligence, genetics, etc... If you're a little smarter than a chimp, you should be able to connect those dots.

Just answer the question
Would modern society accept a difference in IQ or would it do the imposible to not recognise it out of fear of comeone calling them literally hitler

Dont know. But don't care since it's irrelevant to the truth. No matter how many people deny evolution, it doesn't magically stop being true.
Preventing chimpouts in society where innocent people get hurt for no reason is more important than truth, thanks to those chimps.

It is relevant, because as you can see in this thread, on the Veeky Forums board, supposedly smart people ask for proof and source to claims, in a society that would make an effort to hide/deny/discredit evidence how would you convince dumb people of it if you can't even convince supposedly above average smart people without it
Even if it is the truth, when taken to metropolitan, national, or international level trurth needs to be legitimazed with evidence, having 10 anons on an anonymous image board knowing it's the truth doesn't change much

Actual geneticist here. I don't reject the evidence, but I do reject repetitive shitposting. Remember to report and hide, people!

Pretty much everyone knows it's the truth, but thats not how you act like it in the public. In public, you act, dress, behave, talk and pretty much do everything differently. But your decisions about your life remain the same.

Remember to hide all IQ threads, especially those about race.

We've had this thread a million times, and /pol/cucks will never understand that it is simply boring research done to justify racism.

>SJWtard trying to censor science by calling it racism
Nobody will obey your desperate censorship clowning. It's cute that you're still trying though.

Don't make the mistake of breeding with a lower IQ primate. Easy enough isn't it?

>stone age
How could they be in the stone age when they were using metal tools?

Mali wasn't in the stone age.

Not sure how you're gonna pull off breeding without a woman.

So was Finland, before contact with other Europeans. I guess the Incas were simply of superior intelligence

I think racemixing is going to increase the average black intelligence to normal levels in america

>art
>music
>literature
>philosophy
>never benefiting mankind

Asian women have higher IQs than white men.

It's not like there's things other than intelligence that determine how an entire continent fell behind modern times, that's ludicrously under-generalized.

If niggers aren't stupid why is every country they control shit?

it has nothing to do with race it is all about culture.
If you are raised in a home that pushes you academically you wont be a nigger
When you are born in Chiraq with no motivation in academics you are a nigger

>Nigros can't into lit
In Brazil, the biggest exponent in prose is Machado de Assis

he was only 1/4 african though, similar to most afro-brazillians i imagine

it's hard to compare black brazilians to afro-americans to africans as they are in fact different, in my opinion at least