TORUS appears on GIANT SUPERCELL

Can someone here explain to me in detailed layman's terms why this finding is so significant?

youtube.com/watch?v=c-CbKHbH5QA

youtube.com/watch?v=WkVC7lqc--0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbijQzkJFAo
archive.org/details/magnetism1small
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OH YES!!!!! Look!!! TORUS appears on GIANT SUPERCELL!!

>why this finding is so significant
why would it be

also
>"finding"

bar guy tries to pretend to be a "science" guy, cause nerd is new sexy.
Damn, this is pathetic.

the guy is high as fuck

I honestly don't understand what that guy is going on about, what those circles are and what a supercell even is but whatever.

The TORUS being there is probably surprising because it is such a fundamental topological object. If it is appearing in your experiment there is probably something huge there.

It's bullshit for retards, he has some LEDs under the thing to fake it to sell books about MUH GRAVITY IS MAGNETIC

What if the sun was electric?

>Ad hominem
>No actual explanations
Fuck him and fuck Veeky Forums.
Fuck Jewstein, fuck Tesla.
Everything is wrong until proven right.

Electric Ice Sun collides with Laser Magma Sun, what happens?

what does this even mean

The reason this is bullshit is because he doesn't even understand why there's a black dot in the middle. He things it's another magnet like object because the magnets are also represented as black dots, but it's just a lack in the fluid.

Exactly, it's some guy on youtubes word vs hundreds of thousands of others with peer reviewed research.

I don't think he makes a secret of it that there's lights in there.
Anyway last time I looked into this I found some wikipedia page of a related device but I can't find it anymore, anyway it's just a very thin layer of ferrofluid between two slates of glass IIRC.
Also now I'm getting al sorts of new age muslim numerology shit recommended on youtube lel

those comments on youtube are painful to read

>being in pain instead of mocking them and laughing in their faces

>there are people who believe there is a secret space program and we have colonized the entire solar system and other star systems,

>that the cia is run by reptilian or grey aliens or both

>that satan rules the world and is replacing celebrities with plastic clones

>that the earth is flat and jesus is going to lower himself down through the firmament from his palace in heaven

What people believe is and always will be irrelevant. What they do is what matters, and they aren't doing shit with any of this information. Whenever someone starts talking to you about anything crazy like this, just nod, act interested and surprised, then just agree with whatever they say.

Human nature is to strive towards easy explanations to complex things, nobody wants to learn about eigenfunctions or topographies.

It's a lot like playing a sport professionally. When someone walks up to you and starts telling you their high school football story, or how the could throw a 90 mile fastball until that one freak accident, you don't slap them in the face and shout "IM A FUCKING PROFESSIONAL, I MAKE MILLIONS, SHUT UP YOU FAT UN-ATHLETIC SLOB". You just sign their t-shirt and nod your head and act politely.

The difference between scientists and the public is effort, plain and simple. No secret conspiracy, no hidden esoteric knowledge, no evil plans to undermine new ideas, just effort. A whole lot of effort on the part of those doing science, and very little effort on those attacking it, generally for a financial motive (which is of course the motive they ascribe to their PhD opponents, who barely make a scratch teaching and desperate for some kind of job stability with tenure).

>to sell books

Try harder. Doesn't sell books. Gives them away. Why doesn't Veeky Forums address the science? This board is worse the /pol/.

>hundreds of thousands of others with peer reviewed research

None of which answer the fundamental question of what magnetism/gravity really is.

You forgot to mention that

>these are the people who voted for Trump

These videos are cringe to watch. I could only get through about 5 minutes of the 2nd one. He's going on and on about how two objects gravitationly accelerate towards a common center of mass when viewed from an inertial frame. The problem is I don't disagree, yes, that's what happens, but who has ever disagreed with that? Gravity makes both of them move towards each other, so of course they're going to meet somewhere between their original positions, why would one of them stay fixed and who's arguing that it does?

I just don't even vaguely understand the significance of what these people are trying to present in terms of what they think they've discovered.

You are confused because he is just obfuscating the fact that he has nothing to say. Normies can't tell the difference so he gets an audience.

>Why doesn't Veeky Forums address the science?
...bcoz no science there to address, friendo.

Another video, this one on light disproving wave particle duality.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbijQzkJFAo

All of these are so much stupid...

I'm not even sure what he's talking about with visible light being between 1 and phi, or whatever. The EM spectrum isn't capped, how do you get a ratio out of there?

what science?
he posits conjecture without giving ANY philosophical or mathematical framework for it.
he says shit like, "look at the lines. you never saw that in highschool did you?"
no i didn't, so what? i'm more inclined to believe that whatever hocus bogus he's using is a special case, rather than the experiments i conducted in my undergrad lab are fake

>so asshurt you inject your fetish as a pejorative because you know its shameful
you lost

this is absolute garbage

>he posits conjecture without giving ANY philosophical or mathematical framework for it.

His free book on archive.org:
archive.org/details/magnetism1small

Being clueless is how you lose