Excerpt from nein/11 poem: out of the blue

excerpt from nein/11 poem: out of the blue

"But tiring, tiring.
Sirens below are wailing, firing."
Is the world really that bad Veeky Forums?
do teachers literally get fired for speaking about nein eleven?
i was trying to show how the poem has implies censorship to my teacher but she was so reluctant on speaking about it and constantly took ignorant answers from other people and ran with it

is this 1984?

Fuck off, underage faggot

but i only want your thoughts!
i don't have real friends and this is the only place i can get other peoples opinions!

of course, like hamlets proof through guilt of the king by the verse he inserted in the play i have tried my own and have seen her discomfort which is enough of a proof but it'd be really nice to listen to someone elses thoughts on this

Please?

i bet that cake taste terrible, like your joke

I'm really not joking.
would you like me to tell you my proofs on why the poem is about censorship?

No, it's 2016.

if you meant the joke about read em' then yea.

but i can prove it and its November the 8th

I agree OP I know 9/11 was an inside job

The line that's most pointing is
"the heat behind me is bullying, driving"
in the video the line is read
"the head behind me is SEARING, driving"
why would heat bully you?

well, there where certainly bombs involved but by whom it was perpetrated, i haven't a clue, and i don't want to make assumptions though bush would be one for justifying it all s "Terror attack"

Everything suddenly seems boring now that im not shitposting and i'm scared that this tread wont get more then a glance,

but my main question, have people noticed the reluctance of teachers wanting to discuss 9/11?

the CIA been planning it since kennedy

sauce?

there is no sauce you have to think about it clearly.

Its impossible to have this entire plot set up within 4 years of Bush, this is most definitely been in the books for years and years

I mean just look at the date, 9 1 1 200 1

really now, please don't tease me as I'm not teasing you..
but your teasing assumes that you believe no bombs were involved and it was all due to the plane crash,

am i right or am i being autistic?

are you fucking shakespeare?

yes bombs were involved

I'm getting confused and don't know what your saying and how i should reply

you should type how you speak

oh let it die.
i just wanted to know if people noticed the reluctance of teachers wanting to discuss the controversial faces of 9/11 poem like speaking about possible censorship involved
which, if true, means that there is someone pressuring them to not get to the kernal of the poem

I learned my English through watching globetheater plays and have not spoke to any normal english people outside home senpai

maybe its autistic but this is how i speak.
i need to read modern books and poems but till now, its just been shakespeare, marlow and few american movies