Friendly Reminder

that Simone de Beauvoir was literally a pedophile that groomed underage girls in middle school for herself and her fat husband Sartre who never wrote an ounce of worthwhile philosophy;

Nigel Rodgers and Mel Thompson in their 2005 book Philosophers Behaving Badly say de Beauvoir had a very turbulent, often scandalous life. Although de Beauvoir had a long time relationship with Sartre, she was known to have a number of female lovers. The nature of some of these relationships, some of which she began with underage students while working as a professor, later led to a biographical controversy.[19][20][21][22] A former student, Bianca Lamblin (originally Bianca Bienenfeld), in her book, Mémoires d'une jeune fille dérangée, wrote that, while she was a student at Lycée Molière, she had been sexually exploited by her teacher de Beauvoir, who was in her thirties at the time.[23] In 1943, de Beauvoir was suspended from her teaching job, due to an accusation that she had, in 1939, seduced her 17-year-old lycée pupil Natalie Sorokine.[24] Sorokine's parents laid formal charges against de Beauvoir for debauching a minor and as a result she had her license to teach in France permanently revoked.[25] She and Jean-Paul Sartre developed a pattern, which they called the "trio", in which de Beauvoir would seduce her students and then pass them on to Sartre.[26] De Beauvoir and Sartre would both take part in political campaigns to abolish the age of consent laws for sexual relationships in France.[27]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Bauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mostly frenchs are into young girls, who cares. Young girls want it.

Every French intellectual is shit and has served to advanced philosophy and aesthetics in no way whatsoever. Burn their books.

Who fucking cares?

Anyone who isn't a hack.

you know that plenty of cultures have no problems with
-sex between children and teens
-sex between children or teens and adults

Even some user on his studying a society in brazil accepted that people are different. But with you, no, it must be about your little feelings and people must behave wrt your opinions

Kill yourself.

>waaaah women are objectified, i don't agree with marriage
>now let me molest this young girl who doesnt know the world and give her to my husband so he can fuck her with his lazy eye

Truly a paradigm of thought.

Just imagine that googly eyed goblin Sarte forcing himself on a child.

>seduced her 17-year-old lycée pupil Natalie Sorokine.
kek

I'ts not pedophilia if it's in Europe, idiot.

>you know how some cultures have no problems with nigger lynchings

Learn the definition of a pedophile, retard.

Sartre actually wrote several ounces of worthwhile philosophy, though. Close to a full pint.

>Every French intellectual is shit and has served to advanced philosophy and aesthetics in no way whatsoever. Burn their books.
Pretty much. I honestly can't think of anything that a Frenchman ever wrote that wasn't "here's a list of reasons why society must let me indulge in my degeneracy".

They kind of make up for it by being the least fedora country.

>fucking 17 year olds
>"pedophile"

Kindly fuck off.

Fucking 17 year olds is very, very Veeky Forums.

Go back to tumblr

Enjoy

wtf I love Beauvoir now

>Fucking 17 year olds is very, very Veeky Forums.
No it's not.

Explain? Is it talking about characters?

>t. virgen

the girl that alice is based on for the art has not said anything about pedophila, the family of alice has not said anything either, lots of baseless rumors but no evidence.

>mathilda
She wasn't molested in the movies.... was.. was the way she got her powers from her dad diddling her? Instead of her dad saying "I'm right and you're wrong, I'm big and you're small"???

>the greeks
>da vinci
>goethe
>gide
>wilde
>whitman
>ginsberg
>pasolini
>mann

>that Simone de Beauvoir was literally a pedophile that groomed underage girls in middle school for herself

What are some books the focus on female pedophiles going after young girls?

I bet you have issues with the fact that I began courting a 13-year-old when I was 24.
She also raped younger girls.

>She also raped younger girls.

based

It wasn't only 17, retard. Actually read up on what she did, there were girls as low as 13.

>dude objectification is bad unless it's me xddd i like raping children

I don't care about objectification, faggot.

She's now a hero of mine, I wish I had access to the sweet nectar of teen pussy.

Fuck off back to plebbit

She cares about objectification, though.

see: >I bet you have issues with the fact that I began courting a 13-year-old when I was 24.
yeah totally plebbit

lol she just wrote that to seem like a progressive which in turn enabled her to fuck hot teens

she was redpilled as fuck

Embarrasing

The difference is, none of them were serial rapists.

fedora, beret, whatever

>she giggles contemptively on french

Also, you think that's why he put that scene on The Nausea with the autodidact

ITT: beauvoir fans are rape apologists

How many do you think are either female or effeminate men?

What she did runs against everything she wrote in The Second Sex and basically makes her as bad if not worse as the apparatuses of patriarchy she criticized.

Not only did she rape girls, but she then forced them onto Sartre and they shared letters about how this was so funny to them.

According to Sartre's own philosophy, their actions signal to the entire world that this is what everyone should do.

Despicable.

So basically she was raping her Jewish while the Holocaust was going on?

I'm glad I never fell for the Beauvoir-Sartrean existentialism. Even Derrida knew Sartre was a shit philosopher.

So Veeky Forums why aren't you dating with a 17 years old Veeky Forums qt ?

Because after the novelty of getting your dick wet wears off you're stuck with someone who says and does retarded shit all the time. Trust me fucking down is not worth it.

I am

>not living the Beauvoirean lifestyle

top pleb

>According to Sartre's own philosophy, their actions signal to the entire world that this is what everyone should do.

I never really understood this, granted I read Sartre back in high school where he belongs.

Doesn't he allow for people doing things they know are wrong?

Why not read them and let others so that they might see your point?
Censorship is tyranny

Just because you have met those kind of girls doesn't mean they are all the same.

But you do realize that it makes me feel more comfortable with not being able to attract them, yes?

If I convince myself that all women are simply worthless, superficial whores, then what power do they hold over me?

samefag

Yeah, but everything you do is a sign to the world that that's what everyone should do in that situation, because existence precedes essence.

So their existence (as rapists), and actions (rape) are a sign to the world that this is what others should do.

I'm talking about underage girls you idiots.

Oh wait I get it. You're in high school too, so it didn't occur to you.

But that just completely ignores the question

Girls are gross at 17, old hags.
dude old ladies are so intellectual xd *buys starbucks*

Gross.

Also, Sartre is a waste. As inane as Nietzsche except not even meme-wrothy.

Girls are gold before 20, faggot

lol take the /r9k/ redpill, girls are old hags once they turn 14

>17 year old
>pedophilia

When will this meme end?

and before that too young for patrician sex.

Nothing wrong with it.
When I was 17 I used to date with older people he was french too it's pedophilia when the girl doesn't consent and she is under 10

so what? Dostoyevsky also fucked a 12 year old. still based.

"Sartre is not a strong philosopher." - Jacques Derrida

>btw I'm a gril
>keep your comments to yourselves boys

Nope, they're old hags by 16.

> I'm a little boy hurr durr

Beauvoir's schizophrenic behavior reminds me of Arendt's.

>Be 18th century French philosopher
>Write a treatise on education
>Abandon your own kids to starve to death

>Be 19th century German philosopher
>Write a treaty on the exploitation of workers
>Use your power as an employer to have sex with your maid then get her to abandon the resulting kid to a foster home

>Be 20th century French philosopher
>Write on female liberation
>Groom 13 to 17 years old girl for sex with the man you're submissive to

Philosophers are scum.

i dont get it, whats wrong with fucking 17 years old girls?

i-i-it's d-degenerate!!

>t. fat neckbeard slob

Absolutely nothing. These monstrosities on Veeky Forums can't get any underage pussy (which is superior in every way) so they have to badmouth anyone who can.

>17 year old
>pedophilia

lmao
get out of your burguer bubble, retard

I think it's more the fact you have some of the brightest minds in the country arguably probably taking advantage of adolescents who are at the stage when they need guidance most, philosophers and authors and cultural figures of repute always can have an easy time seducing if they do choose so but I don't think it adds to society at all in any positive way. France has been sexually deviant for a long time now but it was only during the 19th century that nobility and bourgeoise broke down leaving no class divisIons

>(which is superior in every way)
I agree that there is nothing wrong with having sex with consenting 17 year olds, but how is it superior? I have had both experiences, with 16 year olds as well as 20+ year olds, and the age doesn't make a difference.

Honestly dude, while I can stand your typical /pol/tard complaining about french hacks, to say people like Bergson, Didi-Huberman, Ranciére, Merleau-Ponty, Mauss and a bunch of other thinkers contributed nothing to aesthetics. Who are your favorite writers on the field, and why?

Did anyone of you actually read up on the claims or this thread?

Beauvoir literally molested girls in middle school at the age of 13.

see

Old hags. Plus, it was younger girls too that she basically sold to Sartre. They're serial rapists.
17 is old hag, so it's irrelevant.

And the molesting part is wrong. Who would argue against that?

No, she just had Sartre force himself on them.

>t. Hans Weinerkraut

>republics
>good
>mass rape and murder
>good

>feudalism
>good
>dying for some inbred retard squabble with another inbred retard
>good

Yeah, because despite the fact that you people pretend pedophilia was a taboo, a 50 year old man asking a 10 year old in marriage was standard, he just had to wait her to reach her mid teens.

I think every cultural relativist should have to go live in a village in Malawi or Saudi Arabia for a few months.

It's all fun and games until someone gets pozzed by the town rapist.

children are just little adults.

>lewis carrol
fuck offfffffff

>Marx
>German

You can't just call a jew anything other than jew.

Also look at this:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Bauer
"For example, when Bauer was middle-aged, a youthful Friedrich Nietzsche came to visit him, seeking advice from a well-known author (because Bruno Bauer did remain well known during his lifetime). Bauer encouraged Nietzsche to criticize David Strauss, and in that early period, that is exactly what young Nietzsche did. Nietzsche in turn mentions later that Bruno Bauer was "my entire reading public".[3]"
Does it not sound really cute to you?

>fucking 10 year olds isn't pedophilia
kys

>2016
>being antifeudalist

>"For example, when Bauer was middle-aged, a youthful Friedrich Nietzsche came to visit him, seeking advice from a well-known author (because Bruno Bauer did remain well known during his lifetime). Bauer encouraged Nietzsche to criticize David Strauss, and in that early period, that is exactly what young Nietzsche did. Nietzsche in turn mentions later that Bruno Bauer was "my entire reading public".[3]"
>Does it not sound really cute to you?
Are there any /cm/ Nietzsche pictures?

Also that paragraph's affectation increases dramatically if you know exactly how much effort N. put into the Strauss essay (pedantically wrecks Strauss' clichéd and inarticulate style with hundreds of imitation examples).

Were you...triggered?

activities about sex and food are the two activities where you encounter the most diversity of likes and dislikes. it is retarded to want to control them and judge them

liberal propaganda

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! ARENDT DID NOTHING WRONG!

Kekin' Mathilda who?

No, the milk must go in second.

I think for a lot of philosophers it's not really that life is meaningless or not but like with Sartre it's just his particular life that just so happens to be meaningless.

Age of consent if 15 in france

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

Have you sought to read any of this thread?

Kill yourself.