Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
Do any of you know a book about perfect facial skin? The kind of skin the models have like pic related. It should be a good of very good quality that deals with both skin care and lifestyle changes.

rub books on it

This is literature.

And I'm looking for a good quality piece of literature that will deal with the topic of perfect facial skin. both care, tips and lifestyle

Search the Veeky Forums archive, some user uploaded a bunch of pages out of a model guide to imgur that deals, among other things, with how to have good skin.

You already have every week a skin care thread, fuck off

shut the fuck up bigot and give me some literature
I'm looking for a book though. with great writers. Veeky Forums isn't a good source of information and the people on the skin care thread disagree about the topic

Did you read my post?

It's a book with guidelines that model agencies distribute to their models. It's not an infographic created by frequent visitors of the skincare thread.

Oh maybe I didn't see ur post. Is it still on Veeky Forums? Sounds really great

"American Psycho" has sections on skin care. i am not kidding. part of making Patrick Bateman seem like a self-centered yuppie shit was pages and pages devoted to his skin care regimen.

Haha I think my skin would hate me if i followed his routine. it's too extreme

go back to lookism, you mongoloid

Yes but his regimen was terrible and supposed to highlight how much the character cared about impressions

if you exfoliated twice everything morning youd look like a tomato with shingles eventually

i hear that look is very in right now.

>boobs
>muscle
The FUCK

Nigga what? His skin is far from perfect. He has pimples and moles all over the place. Get better taste.

I cannot find it.

what would my face be then :(

>implying moles are bad
moles are called beauty marks for a reason

inject HGH into your body

yeah because people born with moles don't want to think their moles are imperfections.You can't have perfect skin. Get over it.

I'm pretty sure lookism has at least 300 pages worth of text on this subject.

Yeah? There is muscle underneath the boob you know? I don't see any other fat deposits on the costume.

I have seen models in real live they are not as good looking as you might think. Females use make up and do have a smoother skin on average than man.

Trust me you wouldn't want to look like pic related. His facial features are not masculine enough. Females would see him as provide, but get the genes elsewhere.