Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=VYHxFM9tfyo
youtube.com/shared?ci=CEaEQwfPr_0
americanloons.blogspot.com/2016/01/1565-eric-dubay.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flat earthers are retarded

it doesnt really make a difference to us whether the earth is flat or not
theres still nothing of real use out there

I think people are retarded. There is a southern celestial pole.

Pic related: No Polaris.

You are nothing of real use

Idiotic. The model makes no sense.
There are an entirely different set of celestial objects seen from the southern hemisphere.

It has to be true because if you ever visted the South Pole you'd fall off the planet otherwise.

>Muh gravity

Gravity only works if you're above the ground it's pushing on, if you try walking on your roof you'll fall to the ground, therefore walking on the bottom half of a sphere is impossible.

I think it stupid and should never be seen again

Not a flat earther but that's obviously a fisheye effect, you would not see nearly that amount of curvature at that altitude. .

flat earthers might be wrong but they know something thats for sure.

>thats for sure.
Really? Such as... ?

Thank you fgor not posting the original size.It was bad enough seeing the paradoxes in this one image.

What do you think about this?

Needs more shrooms.

Do the people making that image realize that the North Star would be visible from everywhere on earth? And that the stars would not rise and set?

gravity is the attraction of mass to other bodies of mass i.e if you are standing on a sturdy floor, the floor is pushing back at your feet with as much force as you put down on the floor with your weight. Since the Earth is a massive, round, spherical body of mass, it pulls you towards it. If the Earth was flat, we would be just as likely to fall off the top of it as we would be to fall off the bottom
also
>geosynchronous orbits
>satellites
>even just getting into space
>greenhouse effect
explain how we can keep shit in orbit above the earth if it was flat

they think theres a clear dome above the earth and all satellites are lies

Except one guy I talked to once who thought that theres a stable orbital area "shaped like a sombrero" above us

There's another done on top of our dome(a mirror image) that exerts a gravitational force. That's why satellites work best near the equator, the force is stronger.

I think I ate the wrong shrooms, now I'm dying of renal failure. Wish me luck!

>Southern Hemi(((sphere)))
Topkek
Could you POSSIBLY get more bluepilled

HERE I FIXED IT FOR YOUR FEEBLE LITTLE FRAGILE BUG BRAIN.

>bluepilled
Pushing ignorance as enlightenment? Quit lying.

mfw flat earthers ignore vanishing points and the fact that there are different stars visible in the southern hemisphere.

Gimme a quick rundown

Yup you can even see from the image that the point of reference is not directly up but tilted off to the side.

Everyone watch Eric dubay he proves it over 200 times in a short video log on youtube

Amusingly, the reality of circumpolar stars in both hemispheres makes the flat model illustrated there impossible.

the fact that people use this as evidence makes me kek

kekd

youtube.com/shared?ci=VYHxFM9tfyo

youtube.com/shared?ci=CEaEQwfPr_0

>Eric Dubay
americanloons.blogspot.com/2016/01/1565-eric-dubay.html

Trappist-1

so you're telling me that the earth has a stationary atmosphere? have you ever felt wind? they do that to make calculations easier now get the fuck out and don't come back til you learn basic reading comprehension brainlet

If the rightmost model was correct, then the north star's apparent vertical angle would be independent of your latitude, which it isn't.

This model makes predictions which can be shown to be false using nothing but the naked eye during the night.

Are you really unaware how retarded you are? Literally anyone with an IQ over 105 is laughing at you right now.

>37 posts
>No mentions of parallax.

Damn Veeky Forums you getting worse.

>Implying OP is capable of understanding how something something can appear different from varying observation points while OP sees no problems with the pic.

Yeah, that's a fair point.

Tell that to any manufacturer that requires rare minerals.

NASA asserts the world is round:
>You shouldn't believe them! They're agents of SATAN!!!

NASA publishes an aircraft model that ignores the curvature of the Earth:
>Look! SEE! Even NASA is saying the Earth is flat!

I don't know why I expected consistency from these people.

I used to read the Mind/Body/Spirit type of magazines maybe once a year just for interest's sake, back in the late 80s early 90s.
Back then, crop circles and the mysteries of the pyramids sort of existed side-by-side as fascinating, intriguing things that had no real evidence of anything behind them. Aliens, sasquatch, crystals, there was no continuity between the articles except the expectation that you be well-read enough to understand references to previous stories or theorists.
Then in the early 2000s i picked up one of the same titles and looked through it. All the different interesting things had been picked up like different colored bits of plasticine and smooshed together into one giant x-files swamp of stupidity.
Crop circles, reptilian overlords, the pyramids, the cydonian complex on Mars, the Loch Ness monster, all ufo stories ever, they'd all been tied together in this one epic conspiracy theory of moronic simplicity and universal significance.
No event was without an explanation involving this huge, gay, star trek style mythos of contending forces.
So all the stuff that used to be mysterious and interesting has been compacted into one big product by marketing and the mysteries remain, but the millenial, unoriginal shitbirds now know everything about it, like some RP lore.
This Eric Dubay cunt is just a wart on the ass of that phenomenon.

Get this hothead out of here!

sp00ky

>That's why satellites work best near the equator, the force is stronger

But they don't?

The whole thing called life is fake. All around is just code.

Nuh uh

How does a compass work on a flat earth? Is there just a giant magnet under the north pole so the compass always turns in that direction?

Who even are the trolls anymore? Is everyone in this thread a troll? Am I a troll? I can't take it!

I don't get what that image is trying to show.