I figured it out

i figured it out

implying the magnet wouldn't just stick to the obviously heavier car

The boom is fixed in place you brainlet. OP actually has a great idea here. I don't see why anyone hasn't come up with this yet.

is it bad that i dont know why this doesnt work

Mine's better.

2nd law: Because the other side of the boon must exert an equal reaction to the magnet moving in ie the whole system cannot move

Given how heavy a car is, you'd need a pretty powerful electromagnet, which would probably be less efficient that just getting an electric car. Also other reasons.

Edit: Captcha is trolling me by showing me pictures of trucks.

This is so stupid, people like you anger me. It's only a matter of time before you crash on someone and send them to another dimension. Drive responsibly

Brainlet here.

What does that mean?

Wow nigger really?

the magnet pulls the truck as much as the truck pulls the magnet

if you're pulling your friend as hard as he's pulling you, there's a lot of force but no motion

Then how do magnets pull things?

Couldn't they just make a big enough magnet to pull the track?

>Couldn't they just make a big enough magnet to pull the track?

what the fuck are you even saying? what track?

Yes, but something needs to be moving the magnet.
See where this is going?

Japan has developed that but the magnets must be on the tracks

Oh I get it now.

Its like if you put a magnet in front of a hotwheel car it will pull it but it wont push the magnet going.

What if you give it an initial speed boost?

Still nothing
If you push a cart that you're in, it won't move
Push it when you're outside it will

Force is not always movement

Are you all seriously posting on a science board without being able to mathematically show that "troll physics " memes aren't true? Holy shit guys COME ON. I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING YOU RETARDS ARGUE ABOUT SUCH TRIVIAL BULLSHIT. THE NET FORCE OF THE GOD DAMN SYSTEM IS ZERO, SO IT IS IN EQUILIBRIUM. THE FUCKIN THING WILL NOT, I EMPHISIZE, WILL NOT MOVE. IF YOU THINK I AM WRONG, MAKE SUCH A MACHINE, SHOW THAT IT MOVES WITH NO EXTERNAL FORCE APPLIED AND COLLECT YOUR NOBEL PRIZE AT THE DOOR. MOTHER FUCKING BRAINLETS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Given infinite time and energy and a frictionless environment and vehicle, this will work.

dont you know where you are? this is the high school calculus board

shouldn't it be possible to use the earths magnetic field?

You'd need some batteries to store the infinite power, otherwise it's just going to waste

The height difference lowers the pressure of the current, so the fan can't blow strong enough

Time with perfection

Perfection with time

heh

>WILL NOT, I EMPHISIZE, WILL NOT MOVE
wrong.
It will not accelerate. There is no information given, that it is not moving in the first place.

B R A I N L E T
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

Emdrive is cold fusion tier at this point

That's the third law, brainlet.

Actually works (not that good).