If he was so smart why is he dead?

If he was so smart why is he dead?

Because he decided being dead was the smart thing to do

Fuck off dad.

Wait, hes dead?

Mental illness, also he wasnt Veeky Forums

If he was so smart why did he die a virgin?

>If he was so smart why did he die a virgin?
You answered your own question, literally

Do you think that the reason you haven't had sex is because you're too smart?

I'm not smart.

The smarter you are the more likely you are to develop mental/social problems and to disregard primal impulses and overthink everything. It's not a causation but a correlation.

>he doesnt try to be morally pure and live an ascetic life

lol!

Dying is the smart thing to do.
>inb4 Nietzschefags

He wasn't as smart as he thought he was

>M'lady

Even after playing tennis for all of his childhood?

>refer to kafka

>being this spooked

That's just being an INTJ

only if you are a social idiot.
overthinking everything is pretty fucking stupid and the cause of most millenial mental disorders. our generations obsession with something as basic as communication is fucking weird and stupid, it's not a big deal it's a skill just figure out how to do it you fucking idiots.

his liberalism killed him, dead serious.

If he would have had the balls to just go full shitlord aka start working out, growing a spine, investing his money, etc. he could have fought off the nihilism.

>but noooooo, male chauvinism is toxic and george bush is gross! like what the hell do you actually laugh at akmed the dead terrorist or something??

mishima

DFW was into sports, voted Reagan and Perot, and slept around a lot.

Anons five step plan! You should sell this, it has a hundo purrrcent succ(sex, if you do it right)ess rate.

this was a funny post

oh boy

You know that hyper social anxiety you get when you get really stoned? That's how DFW's mind felt all the time.

>projecting your sexual insecurities this hard onto everything you see
closet homo detected

me on the left

Please don't tell me you actually believe this

dumb scoobposter

makes sense

I don't know what's so bad about this or why one would post fedora memes in response. I never said I had social problems because I was too smart. But yes, in some cases being smarter than your peers can play a part in (never cause it alone altogether) the development of some sort of social retardation.

Not to disprove you but I see more retarded people developed social retardation than the other way around.

>tfw to smart too have sex

"I wish I wasn't choking to death" - David Foster Wallace as his survival instinct kicked in as he was choking to death

did he jumped to break a neck, or does he just gently choked himself. I did read that breaking is less painful, but you could end as vegetable is something goes wrong

He would have choked. The belt was hung from a rafter in his garage and his hands were duck taped.

>tfw two smart too live