Oh no, the multi-billionaire is mad and rage quitting twitter to punish us for supporting Trump

Oh no, the multi-billionaire is mad and rage quitting twitter to punish us for supporting Trump.

Who's more pathetic, him or you?

you are

you senpai

Can anyone recommend me examples of EXTREME hyperbole in literature? Please no Orwell.

I just don't know what all these rich peoples problem is. I really think since they have scammed their way to the top and have billions, they have no more struggle in their lives. They got theirs, and now they can do nothing but empty virtue signaling.

>Top tweet
What did he mean by this?

S H U T

I T

D O W N

why do celebrities overestimate how much influence they actually have?

Nearly everyone they interact with specifically seeks them out and is a fan of theirs, so they assume the whole country cares about what they have to say rather than a few thousand devoted fans

>shilling for him
kys

Why do you speculate on what celebrities who so lack influence do?

They live in insulated coastal bubbles and have never been around, say, a miner who's out of work or some single mother who had a factory shift but now the plant's moving to Mexico.

They also don't live amid the diversity they claim to love. Stephen King lives in a fucking gated mansion in Maine.

>awhile
I'm writer

you desu

fuck off, no one cares

You

its "if you break it, you buy it" meaning you would have to compensate the owner and take the broken thing if you want. Is he so triggered that he does not even remember the basics?

hordes of underage fans. also common human error, when you see a city street full of people they seem like a lot even when in reality they are less than a drop in the bucket of the countries population, its very hard for a mind(I would even say improbable) to picture 59 000 000 people or even 1/60th of that.

Trump has spontaneously produced more memorable word clusters in just one year than this guy has in a lifetime or writing novels.

Watching the cognitive dissonance of these cucks is such a pleasure.

>a common sign in antiques stores reading IF YOU BREAK IT, YOU OWN IT.
I've literally never seen theses in antique stores.

Just knowing where an antique store is or frequenting enough of them to notice similarities is further evidence of King's disconnection from average people. The average guy doesn't know where a fucking antique store is.

He lives in a mansion in one of the whitest states in America, no fucking shit he's disconnected from the average person.

FAMOUS WRITER WHAT DOES HE THINK DOES HE THINK THINGS LETS FIND OUT

hoo-boy, it's the revenge of the nerds

*knees shake*

*drop toeholds him as he walks away*

t. guy who lives on the streets who experiences all walks of life

t. Veeky Forums considers themselves avg

Yeah stephen, because america was working so goddamn great before the election, this just fouls everything up.

Shutup and go write some more bullshit that nobody cares about, but we'll all pretend is decent because we love the 10 good stories you wrote.

no internet tuff guy pls