Are psychedelics the ultimate red pill?

Are psychedelics the ultimate red pill?

If there was anything that you could call the real life red pill, psychedelics would be it.

Einstein was using em

So where Watson and Crick when they discovered the DNA helix, and Werner-Lee when he invented the internet.

Fucking Newton was high off his mind on acid when he fucking discovered gravity. Yo, my boy Darwin had just smoked some dope ass Cali Kush when that nigga came up with evolution.

>citation please

Double-edged sword. They're the ultimate blue pill if you aren't too bright.

Kurt Godel had an IQ of 65 before he tried mescaline. The night after, he discovered his first incompleteness theorem. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Seems like bullshit to me.

Nah dude, got it from a legit source.

www.psychonautnation.biz/Godel_was_a_retard_before_trying_mesc

>.biz

This is the truth. If a stupid person does acid, don't expect anything special to happen. There's a legitimate following of the dogma that acid opens your "minds eye" and all kinds of other paranormal pseudo science bullshit. I think that alone is evidence that acid is far from a 100% guaranteed redpill.

If you're smart, though, and you have a decent understanding of math or science or philosophy or whatever it is you want to learn, psychodelics will get you real fuckin intrigued.

Boom! Right here.
>Teh answer

Psychedelics show you that everything we know is wrong. We are infinite energy. We are "it". We've never not been "it". It's stupidly obvious when you're high on DMT. You are the universe. You can do anything. Magic is real. Your potential is infinite and there is no end to our vision.

They can be.
It takes knowlege you already have and let's you see it work in new ways.
Mystically experiencing ecological systems on psilocybin mushrooms have been some of the most revelatory events in my life, lots of insight into ecology and the semiotic nature of the mystical experience. Much deeper than deep ecology is without the help of my friendly fungi. I've transcended time and to see energy and information flow through living systems, I've became the world to look at myself through my own eyes.

I've also lost delusions like property ownership, and reductive idenity on the influence. I don't belive I've gained any new delusions, I've picked up some "esoteric" sentiments however, for example I am 100% convinced that devo was completely right.
Don't expect an ignorant or credulous person to obtain the same kind of results, they'll end up talking about vibrations or some other dumb shit.
It's easy for high anxiety people to crack up.

I think opiates are the real redpill.

Irl, with enough time, nothing lasts

Irl, with enough opiates, there is no drive to do anything, basically contentedness with nothingness. Pure experience doesnt get realer than that IMO

Coffee and speed are the true red pill

Speed is the worst drug in existence. Literally does nothing except makes you talk fast. Most idiotic drug I've ever tried. And coffee tastes like shit.

Yes. Literally, in terms of the analogy.

The red pill in the Matrix represents a psychedelic that awakens the user, while the blue pill represents a sedative that puts the user to sleep.

After first taking the psychedelic, the user is awakened to how fake and artificial all human society is, how the concepts and values that most people care about are truly empty, meaningless social constructs designed to manipulate them and most of the things valued by society, are truly worth nothing at all. They see the world as being a hellscape of concrete and steel and machines. They know the food is artificial, but the non-artificial alternatives are bland, flavorless and off-putting; this strange group of people living outside the matrix doesn’t have luxuries or trinkets but wears home-spun clothes. This reality is bleak, and depressing. Many psychedelic users reach this point and give up, they either can’t handle this reality and plug back into the matrix or if they’re already too damaged they try to numb the pain with blue pills. Others still embrace this life, accepting the limits of the concrete walls and enjoying their rags and gruel for being real. But the movie isn’t about those people.

What follows is the continued mastery of the psychedelic experience, returning to the matrix, and exiting once again as needed, at the proper ‘exit points’. But through learning from this experience, and gaining understanding of the nature of the rules of the matrix and the artificiality of it as a system, one becomes no longer bound by the same restrictions imposed on those who have never broken free. The awakening matter gains power over the world of others, for he sees them both as they see them, within the matrix, and as they truly are; there is no spoon. To those who live within the matrix, it is as though he has real, supernatural power. And, in a sense, he does; power beyond the limits of their own artificial reality.

Past this point, the analogy of the movies derails, and while it’s still a guide to the psychedelic user it’s more about the internal struggle of the self, soul and ego than about consciousness and realization. And, frankly, it’s not done as well, that’s why the original Matrix is one of the greatest movies of all time and the second and third, while classics, aren’t on the same level. But that leaves the red pill analogy far behind and isn’t really relevant.

fpbp

Now ive done about the equivalent of a sheet of cid throughout my life and frankly i think I'm pretty redpilled, i used to be depressed as hell and now im pretty damn happy.... although i can tell you about the Jews if you like

Lol.
I've drank half a vial in one setting and can tell you about the reptilians if you are interested

Tell me!
Also im looking to start making the damn stuff any advice?

Only when they're in the form of literal red pills.

if psychedelics are the red pill, then wtf are dissociatives (PCP, ketamine, etc.)?

Caffeine is a must-have drug, combined with L-Theanine. I'm wondering about Modafinil and Armodafinil (I still don't know which one is better) and the dosages. If it were up to me, I'd mix all these pills into one, however I have no idea if it's possible or how is it done.

I was jk about the reptilians but I did have an insane Shrek trip on a breakthrough dose.
My advice is grow mushrooms in bulk and trade for powder LSD, lsd is hard to synthesize, I'd start making synthetic mescaline or MDA(be nice to the forest)
If your serious start a permiculture farm on a few acres and build an earthship lab, you need the facilities and chemistry. Culturing ergot is a bitch, and it's impossible to aquire lysergeic acid, I don't know much about the chemistry, but I do know where to get an old sandoz recipie for 300 bucks if I ever need one

>tfw my nigga Buddha was slammin china white when he came up with Nirvana

Whats sandoz? How do i learn to grow shrooms? Better yet why is powder lsd better?

Sandoz is the company Albert Hofmann worked for and held a chemical patent on LSD.
shroomery.com shhhh
LSD powder is a lot of LSD
1 gram(typical "good" tab is 100 ug assuming it's pure). For 25 kg of magic mushrooms I've heard

25 kilos... about 55 lbs, dude i get ounces for 150 that shits like 130k dollars jesus Christ, regardless why is lysergic acid impossible to find? There has to be people out there who can make it?

You can grow that 55 lbs of mushrooms for free if you have the means of production (horse shit, agar, a microscope, and a grow room)
Pick up Paul stamets mushroom cultivator and check out shroomery.

Well okay thank you user!

After you get the call, hang up the phone

You don't need psychedelics to come to this conclusion. I have an extreme disgust for people who cheat their way to the truth.

I take a good amount of lab grade shrooms and watch shit anime.. fml but i'm trippy. never a bad trip or comedown, just a clean all natural mind fucking high af.

Sometimes, that's the only thing that will make you smell the air and not just your own butthole. I agree with though.

No, transcendental meditation is.

No, systems thinking is

>muh vibration
>muh vibration mahfaga
This phrase is used by people without any scientific knowledge when confronted with a physical phenomenon they cannot understand. When confronted with a physical phenomenon that is too much for them, retards will exclaim "muh vibration" or "muh vibrato energy" to stop the conversation and indicate to their followers that they have won

Holy fuggg!

Who's calling?

Psychedelics made me think about math in a way that allowed me to see the intricacy and beauty in it that I never really "got" before. Definitely the most Veeky Forums drug. Not to mention some emotional issues they helped me though.

And I know the feeling of "being one with the universe" is as cliché as it gets but it's real, and experiencing it is beyond words.

No, it's a drug that rewards you for doing nothing and turns you stupid.

Great for those suffering from depression or mood imbalances, could probably even cure addiction.
But for thinking or doing work? Absolutely garbage.

Different kind of thinking. Its not nothing; only if being capable of sitting and appreciating the most basic aspects of life is nothing.

But you also realize that there's more to life than working literally all the time, right? People typically like to enjoy their life? Even if they thoroughly enjoy their studies and their work, there's also usually other enjoyable things to be done as well?

who the fuck would use any drug other than adderral or coffee while they work?

> i took the bait.

I like this post.

In my dreams we could use many of the potent illegal drugs today for treating mental illness/disorder if we understood more about the brain than we do now. I really dont like how there's current experimenting with drugs like MDMA and Autism in children because to me that's like throwing something at something *hoping* its a dart at a board

>impossible to aquire lysergic acid
Ive heard you can exctract it from morning glory seeds using regular old water. I dont think you know what you are talking about.

Not the guy you're replying to but, I'm curious what are the most basic aspects of life you are talking about.

You mean to sit there while your brain is blasted by its own sensory input and it feels really good at the same time? I always liked the term frying, because that is literally what it feels like.

If that's what you want to call it, yeah.

Or, literally just being able to sit anyplace and appreciate the sun, the light, the trees, the grass, the sensations of breathing and being alive. While not necessary for it, psychadelics can be a very good teacher for this, and for cultivating emotional well-being and happiness.

This may sound hypocritical, or an ad hominem, but you honestly sound like the kind of person that's either never happy or only happy when they're distracted.

NOT FUCKING SCIENCE

DELETE THIS THREAD

LSD is an easy way to shave 10 years off your educational enlightenment

what would it be like to have sex while on psychadelics?

A friend of mine who had sex on LSD said it felt incredibly more intimate.

They intensify your feelings and your personality, and bring you back to a zero state similar to early childhood. It removes societal impositions, conditioning, stigma, and most expectations. It makes it easier to conceptialize and contemplate deep thoughts without being clouded or swayed by bias.

It doesn't change your mood, it doesn't relax or energize, it takes what's already there, and intensifies it while at the same time allowing you to consider things as a whole rather than on an individual, biased, singular perspective.

So I guess the question lays in your hands, my guy.

Are you redpilled?

spoken like a true junkie

the kind of drugs you are refering to are called stimulants.

hallocinogens or psychodelics need extern stimulus (mostly of sensory nature) to take effect, hence doing nothing is not an helpful.

It might just give you a weird enough perspective on certain fears or psyche traumas that they rise from subconsciousness to consciousness where they can be handled better and don't damage the body in ways like for example antidepressant abuse, they can even be healed sometimes.

If you overdo or take it when in a bad state of health and/or mind it might cause permanent damage to body and soul, though.

If I didn't take DXM in high school I probably would still be doing art and would be getting an art degree rather than a b.s. right now.

So yeah I would say so. 10/10 would open eyes to worldly beauty again

what if they permanently alter my brain function and I become vegetative without realising