Too much of a brainlet to ever understand the beauty of Mathematics

>Too much of a brainlet to ever understand the beauty of Mathematics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1gT2f3Fe44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramanujan_summation#Sum_of_divergent_series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow.

I'm a high school dropout brainlet. I don't even know what all those symbols mean.

Feels bad man. I'll never understand the secrets of the universe. I just want to understand Quantum Physics properly and not through the lens of pop sci "lol it's so weird how can it be a particle AND a wave? lol crazy"

whats ur iq

oh boi

I dropped out of high school as well but recently began reinvigorating my math skills. You can still pick it up, requires persistence like with most things

how can 1-1+1-1...= 0 or 1 that would mean this infinite sequence would have to end but that wouldn't make it infinite so wouldn't it equal neither?

bruh I started with regular algebra in CC and now I'm taking ODE and Lin Alg. Everyone has to start everywhere. I'm not even good at math but I'm enjoying the higher level stuff offered at my coolege.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1gT2f3Fe44

here you go

Check out MIT Open Courseware 2011 Quantum Physics lectures by Alan Adams. It's all on YouTube for free. Bit mathy but not too bad.

Just ordered a copy, thanks man

Take some classes on Khan Academy and learn what you can. You don't have to learn the advanced stuff, the basics are pretty cool in themselves.

Just kill yourself already so you won't curse your offspring with those shit genes

0+0+0+0+0+0+0... != 0?

does it? that means as I said before there is a point where you stop adding zeros but that would mean it isn't an infinite set of numbers

[math] \left(\sum 0 \right)! =1 [/math]

[eqn] \sum_{i=0}^\infty (-1)^i = \frac{1}{2} (\mathfrak{R}) [/eqn]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramanujan_summation#Sum_of_divergent_series

Can anyone recommend me a couple of precollege math books (math books which cover everything I would need to know before starting a math degree) preferably ones that I can torrent?

Just read Basic Mathematics by Serge Lang, it's recommended everywhere on Veeky Forums

What's the consensus on suicide? Is it a good solution if I'm a brainlet?

This is what I was looking for, thank you

Not really, just read some great philosophers, it'll improve your life

>0/0=1
>dividing by zero

king of brainlets

Maybe you understand it, but you just don't care. I know quite a few people like that.
There is an emotional component that makes you be drawn to something.

Isn't 1/0 infinite and 1/infinite infinitesimal?

I can second Basic Mathematics. It gets you thinking about math like a mathematician, and gets you away from just memorizing formulas like you were probably taught in high school

1-1+1-1...=s
1-(1-1+1-1...)=1-s
1-1+1-1+1...=1-s
s=1-s
2s=1
s=0.5
brainlets, he just proved that 0/0=1 and 1/0= infinitesimal

Instead of cutting the pie into x number of slices you don't cut the pie or however many pies there were. That's dividing by 0 in real life.

>have 1 pie
>divide into 0.5 equal slices
>now have 2 pies
is this how jesus did that whole bread thing?

>mfw literature and philosophy are actually the best sibject to pursue,unironically

Simulation theory proven.

As hobbies, definitely.

>understand
>beauty

woah

There is nothing beautiful about maths, those who think math is "beautiful" aren't real mathematicians, they're artists.

>too intelligent to understand the beauty of life

please assist me

wtf is happening in that picture

nerds call math "beautiful" because they've never seen a woman

You can't do philosophy as a hobby, though. It's a complete way of being.