trignometry

>girl student asks me if i want to study with her for the exam
>put on my leather jacket
>look away with a smirk
>>i work a loan

[spoiler]I am the teacher[/spoiler]
I wanted them to pass the test.

>I am the teacher
If you couldn't teach the student effectively in the time allotted to you, you're the failure not them.

I wish I could do this.

Classes are starting in some weeks and I have ths girl messaging me telling how we have to help each other out because we are in the same courses and that she wants to study with me.

I don't want to study with her. I don't want to study with anyone. I will eventually have to tell her this but I wish I didn't.

she wants your dick moron

give her it and she'll go away

I don't teach that class but he did promise me he would see me after school for the help.

>I don't want to study with her. I don't want to study with anyone.
Why not?
>inb4 they drag me down
So is Veeky Forums, but you're still spending time shitposting. You might as well try to get laid instead.

No, she doesn't. She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend and she knows it.

She just wants to depend on someone and that is because she technically should be a junior level student, but last year she failed most of the courses and now has to take 4 out of the 5 courses for 3rd semester pure math.

I can already imagine it. She asking me questions non stop and texting me late at night for help. It is going to suck.

Why isn't everyone studying pure mathematics a 500 IQ super genius?

>No, she doesn't. She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend and she knows it.
>implying this matters

I'm a fucking master at trig. If you really need help dude, I'll tutor you. Email [email protected] and ill give you my skype.

> inb4 posting your email address on Veeky Forums

>Why not?
Because that shit is boring man. As that guy said, I HUNT A LOAN.

Studying math with other people has to be super gay but there is something deeper than that. Last year I was a pure freshman boy. I didn't know any better. For calculus the professors told us to work in groups of two for some particularly long problem sets and then I told my partner
>You do 1 through 13, I'll do 14 through 26

I did that so that I would get to do the harder ones to ensure she wouldn't fuck up anything.

When I finished I looked at her and what she had were like the first 3 problems done and upon closer inspection (this was a proofs based class, obviously) her proofs were absolute fuuuuucking shit and I literally did every single problem because first I fixed her fuck ups and then I told her to try to do the next one and ask me for help if she struggles... and she struggled all the way to the end.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

From that moment on I was a loan wolf.

It does matter retard. Like a girl with a BF is going to fuck another random retard. And you are implying that I even want to fuck her, which I don't.

>ryanpmcguire02

Can I get a quick rundown on who this guy is?

>Like a girl with a BF is going to fuck another random retard.
thanks for the laugh

I am sure that you fantasize about having a girlfriend and then having her cheat on you but I assure you, life is not blacked.com

what do you teach

>I don't want to study with anyone
I second this. but chicks always want to me study with them
fuck off cunts

ive never had a gf and don't fantasize about it but i'm very aware of how casually a girl can cheat on her bf

>back in high school girl asks me to study for math exam together
>tell her she should ask someone in her class since we're taking different math courses
>she tries to persuade me a bit more
>i have none of it
>tfw realized later she probably wanted to fuck
>tfw don't care because she was a chubby spic

the problem with study groups is that they devolve into a social activity and/or become a free tutoring session for the members that don't know shit, who are usually the ones that organized the study session. ideally, it should benefit everyone, but i haven't see that happen yet. for the people that have an idea what's going on it's virtually always a waste of time because they have to keep explaining everything to the dumbasses.

those sorts of 'regularly scheduled study groups' don't work in my experience either, but one-off cram sessions tend to be much more productive

I'm not him

He's a crazy savant child prodigy who went insane shortly after graduating from MIT with a degree in computer engineering at the age of sixteen.

He always baits people into emailing him on Veeky Forums but in the end he just tries to sell you on his theory of existence or some shit. I was one of his victims.

You are right. It is simply not possible for two human beings to be synced up in terms of intelligence so studying together is pointless because at least one person is going to be bored as fuck.

Fuck, really? I made that post for the sake of the Bog's quick rundown meme. This guy is actually a thing here too? Fuck.

>college
>ask my math prof for help
>schedule a meeting for later that day
[spoiler]>forgot
>she waited for me[/spoiler]
This was years ago and it still burns, even after apologizing.

>no spoilers
Fucking ass I always do this when I step out of my main boards.

>a free tutoring session
The best way to know if you truly understand something is to be able to explain it to someone else

>the best way to know if you are finally good at making money is giving me all your money so that you can start fresh and see how good you really are at it ;^)

Shut the fuck up. Like that is not some meme retards spout to persuade the smart kid to give into their bullshit.

>You will benefit too! I swear!

Nah, he's definitely a thing. I'm surprised there's not more talk about him around here.

let them fail. Not everyone is a special snowflake.

Nah, it works.

Best case scenario: You study the material, come out understanding it better, and format it into a method that you can understand better all the while helping someone do better.

Worst case scenario: You study the material, come out understanding it better, and format it into a method that you can understand better and the person you're helping is a brainlet who fails because you're a shitty teacher.

You lose literally nothing (except time, but we're on Veeky Forums so that's a moot point).

do you want to help me simplify? I don't know what to do with a negative exponent. The top row would just be u5w7?

Wow, that is a big problem for you. Now, before you construct the most horrific piece of mathematics ever seen by mankind, go pick up a book and figure out why
>The top row would just be u5w7
is wrong.

no, i don't think so, fagtron. i'll rather use that time to study the topics that i don't understand that well than go over the ones that i do understand well.

Maybe you are foreign. Just so you know the "loan" you are using is the wrong one. You want to use "alone" or "lone"

This reminds me of when I sat in the library with a co-worker for seven straight hours to help her with astronomy finals when I had already been up for 34 hours straight. I killed myself immediately afterwards.

>I killed myself immediately afterwards.

You really should have, Cucky McCuckington.

>killing yourself
>not killing her for being retarded

>Cucky McCuckington
Wouldn't you have been?

>ive never had a gf
We can tell.

(x^y)^z = x^yz

(u^8w^12)/((2u^3w^2)^-3(w^4)^9)
(u^8w^12)/((1/8)(u^-9w^-6)(w^36))
8u^8w^12/(u^-9w^30)
8u^17w^-18
or if you prefer
[math]\frac{8u^{17}}{w^{18}}[/math]

no, because you didn't get any, anyway.

I did see titties on a separate occasion, but you're right: I never did get anything.

How can you have u^17 when the whole thing was cubed from the start and 17 is not divisible by 3?

u^15/w^2

>>You do 1 through 13, I'll do 14 through 26
That is not how you work with a partner.

>That is not how you work with a partner.

Shut the fuck up you cuck.

The point is we had to work with double speed to turn this in before class ended.

>girl asks me to study with her
>say sure
>her bf is there, looks like a beta cuck
>can't just leave
>whatever, might as well study
>help her out
>her bf leaves to some study session, so it's just me and her
>make jokes, talk about stuff, laugh together, generally bond
>meanwhile I'm not getting enough done
>her bf comes back
>help her out, she's talking mainly to me too
>again, I'm not really studying but more helping
>midnight comes around
>she says she's gonna go
>SHE ASKS HER BF IF HE WANTS TO SLEEPOVER
>THEY LEAVE TOGETHER

I just wasted precious study time helping some dumb girl like a stupid cuck oh my fucking God

Never again

lmao oh lord what a beta

be sure to act like a total dick next time she meets you and greets you nicely thinking you are really making friends with her

Close but you fucked up the first step u numerator, it should be u^6 not u^8 and then that error carried through. Answer is:

(8 u^15)/w^18

Ethos, everybody.

Holy shit man. You are retarded. You are really retarded but I can't blame you. I also had my phase when I thought that women talking to me meant they wanted my cock. Like me, you have to grow out of me man.

Now, think about this for a second. Why did she bring her bf? Odds are, she has taken advantage of good little cucks like you before but last time the cuck dared to make a move. Now she brings her insurance. Her boyfriend ensures that you fucking know your place.

Exceeept........ you have been corrupted by Veeky Forums. Instead of knowing your place and instantly reading that you are being cucked, you thought that she brought her boyfriend for some weird cuck fantasy where you fuck her in front of him and then he cleans your dick with his tongue or some shit.

Basically holy shit man, you need to mature regarding women.

>that early 20 year old skeletor balding guy in every class who helps all the girls out with their work.
When will men learn?

I'm not OP btw.
I don't really agree with that kind of thinking.

Say you're teaching 20 students. 1 of them fails to get it. 19 get it.

Isn't it possible the student is just having a bad day? Lacks motivation? Has a heartbreak? Doesn't like math?

Why is it necessarily the teachers fault? Did you ever try to teach a trully unmotivated person something? Because that might be harder than you think.

Sometimes you just can't help a situation. Only few people have a 100% succes rate in any line of work.

>If you couldn't teach the student effectively in the time allotted to you, you're the failure not them.
You've never taught an ADD kid. Some kids are just born to fail.

lol

Well, whether you would've helped that student or not, you would've been there. At that point though, it's time to realize it's no longer your problem and leave.