I'm not a Fashy or anything but can someone recommend Fashy reading material...

I'm not a Fashy or anything but can someone recommend Fashy reading material, I'm curious of the inner working of extreme ideologies.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find it hard to believe that Freddie Mercury ever said that

Sure user, sure you're not. Mishima is good without being autistic . Read the entirety of Sea of Fertility, not just Runaway Horses. Futurists have... Interesting ideas. Maybe go look at Rexists. That being said, fascism is inherently anti intellectual and not really worth anyone's time apart from middle school edgewoods.

>That being said, fascism is inherently anti intellectual
???

It's more concerned with industry than thought.

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

...sorta. Burning humanities books isnt really anti intellectual.

Pound, Eliot, and Yeats

is there any system that isn't?

lol wut

That's Oswald "The Eternal Anglo" Moseley. Great public speaker.

Pound was explicitly Fascist. Eliot and Yeats had fascist sympathies.

How do you argue that Yeats had any amount of facist sympathies? Based on what?

I think you are on the right path when you read the Italian Futurists, OP. Maybe follow up with other avantguardist manifestos from the 1920-40s.

Heidegger

Fascism is not anti-homo, Yeats was a nationalist.

>Fashy
cringing hard rn

Eliot did not, at all.

im a fashy goy, deal with it JEW. I even got a fashy haircut at the mall. Does my fashy pepe TRIGGER you?

If anything, fascism is the truest and most glorious expression of the homoerotic ideal. There's nothing more fashy than having rough Gay Sex with a fellow aryan comrade, that's what the hopilites did before battle after all... Woman is but a nuisance, shallow and misshapen, but Man is glorious. Man is strength.

d'anunzio