could someone make a silly anime post

i-i-i-infinite jest

the fuck you just call me?

a nerd
bitchboi

oh hehe thanks for asking

You wouldn't know it. *scoffs loudly and walks off*

T-t-the Tv G-guide!!!

aaahhhh my boipussi!!!!! put pants down and get in doggy position* OwO ohh noeessss!!!!!

i want to see the face of the person that posts something like this. please post it

ok, but no bully!

This, youtube.com/watch?v=CUvFeyGxaaU

Under the Volcano by Malcolm Lowry

[To Kill a Mockingbird]

I wordlessly look around for the kid's parents. If I see them, I walk over to them and tell them that they'd better sort their brat out and stop him from going around assaulting adults which could easily paste him into the ground. If no parents are around, I whack him over the head and keep walking.

The complete Narnia; it's very heavy.

This is the point where I hit the child with the book; I was the most violent kid in my class by a significant margin because I was permanently hopped up on autism and tales of plunder and conquest.

War and Peace now leave me alone p-pls

Read this!
*unzips dick*

m-my diary desu

ah

its just a book

how the fuck do you unzip your dick? dumbass

>Falling for the bait

>Inb4
>Falling for the bait

*deftly sidesteps the feeble attempt at a push and counters with a crisp right cross, then counters with a technically perfect Morote Gari ((crested hip throw, a void belt level judo technique I invented myself))*
*smirks and stands over you while looking through your money that I stole while you were falling down* Still feel like it's ok to ridicule me for reading huh? Well us readers learn a thing or two in these books.

*puts your money in my pocket and walks away still smirking*

if you're responding to this ironically, touché good sir

if you're responding to this unironically, lurke moar

either way, i win.

>falling for obvious 2nd order bait

how many layers of irony are we in?

>Falling for THAT

~3

And at that moment I would pull out a .45 and empty it on you.

are you a fucking idiot? if you empty the gun you can't shoot it at me

what a dumb nerd pussy boi

I knew you where baiting and but so that's why I'm bait, because bait doesn't bait bait unless your bait bait which I am so I bait baited you bait, bait. Call me Master. You get it? Because I'm the Master and you're just a journeyman! This is bait BTW, like all the bait that ever lived. Bait bait bait bait bait beta cuck-a-doodle-doo.

But I wasn't even that guy you're talking to.
4D CHESS.

Same lol