Yes. Because I feel like it.

I wish I could, not that I can do it lol

what's stopping you?

there's no way you're as autistic as newton or tesla

>Do you plan to pass your genes on?

Of course, at least two happy and well-grown childern is a must

>if so, why?

It is my moral duty.

I don't have a single unique gene in my body that humans don't already have.

Neither do any of you, unless you have a muscle dystrophy, in which case I'm sorry and you should cherish your years.

For success.

For progress.

To see Trappist-1 with the same eyes that see Earth now.

I want to take both a K selected reproduction strategy and an R selected one.

My plan is to eventually have one or two kids that I carefully raise and invest a lot of time and resources into ensuring they are well set in life.

At the same time I want to make as many donations to as many sperm banks as possible, and hopefully there will be enough people out there that select my sperm that I'll end up having many children that I never interact with and have spent a minimum of resources upon.

This will maximize the possible number of high quality children I may have during my lifetime.

The reason is lol why not.

By definition you couldn't because any gene you had would be among the pool of genes shared amongst the human species, even if you were the only individual to have that gene.

No. The lifestyle I envision for myself leaves no time to raise children. I want to be a successful scientist and ALSO have sufficient leisure time. They say that out of work success, family, and free time, you can pick two. I pick work success and free time.

Cuck

not unless a mutation happened in my father's sperm cells, which probably didn't happen

the unique permutation that is me will forever be gone once i die

>1.59 meters tall
That's basically why. Also, I can't just abandon my 2d desktop girls.

Boy that sure is autistic.

I for one would never want my genes to enter into a retarded body, so that they had to look at themselves in the mirror and know instinctively that they could have been better.

In short. I belive in strong genetic selection. Such as selection of a strong mate. I plan to have as many kids as the first mate will allow and i can afford. I will wait until the relationship has run its course, as they dont tend to last a lifetime. Then i will move on to another later stage mate, selected for having different but beneficial traits and have atleast 1 child with her.

However, we'll see eachother down the line and find out who was most successfull. You would have chosen the genetic strategy of copying fidelity, i would have chosen either logevity or ficundity.

No. I've got pretty terrible genetics (borderline aspie, balding, manlet), and the UK isn't exactly a paradise for the young, or anyone for that matter.

I'll likely donate to sperm banks at some point, so that I can be satisfied in my part of continuing the human race.

For the purposes of best offspring, what does Veeky Forums find most desirable in a mate?

This. Persian women are sexy as fuck.

Wise. Kids are amazing but fuck where did my life go.

It's only 18 years.

It's the pictures that you have tricked yourself into believing are actual people that are holding you back, not your height

The same impulses that make me enjoy eating also drive me to reproduce.
If you want happiness then you should have children.

>what does Veeky Forums find most
Sci almost universally thinks the most important trait is intellegence.

I however belive immunity, streagth, equinamity are also quite important.

My perfect woman, would have two polar opposite traits, such as streangth and intellegence. Or they would show that they had strong tenacity to go from zero to 11 much quicker than the average bear. Her intellegence wouldnt have to be extremely high, afterall, that is what i am bringing to the table. But she would 100% have to have a creative side. People who cant create are dead.

>Problems for the average person

It feels good to know that my offspring will behave by default simply due to their high intelligence :)

nope

>For the purposes of best offspring, what does Veeky Forums find most desirable in a mate?

1. Intelligence(!!!)

2. Work ethic(!)

3. Lack of major genetic health disorders

4. Emotional stability and strong compassion

The rest are more-or-less trivial.

Also i suppose that i should add that she will have either ficundity or longevity in her genes. Which basically means shes either rich, or lives long. But the wonderful thing about life is that you dont know what combination of traits will come your way.

No. Although I have above average intelligence, I'm black and I hate it. So it would suck to be responsible for someone else carrying sub-saharan genes.

You're a noble guy

Yes. Because the world needs more European children.

The world's changing. We're all going to be coffee-coloured one day, you should do your bit by haunching some lighter-skinned hottie. Seriously, your kids may not feel the same way as you do unless they learn it from you. Don't let your perception of something stop you having kids if you want them.

Dont be that way.

There is a black woman for you. For every male there is a female in this world.

And if you really hate it, get your kids genetically engineered. Its just around the corner. But frankly... a smart black person is more... interesting than a smart white person. They have had to go through more...

>The world's changing. We're all going to be coffee-coloured one day,
Thin end of the wedge fallacy derived from insufficiant understanding of surface area to volume ratios.

I bet you belive in overpopulation too.

I have both emotional and logic reasons for not having children. That's the emotional.

I hate black women. I don't like their dark skin and rough features. My ideal partner would be an aryan-looking jewess or an asian (both busty).

Well, y'know... maybe you'll find one. But you allways have the problem of finding someone who wants to mix their race because they percieve some flaw in themselves... just like you do...

1.) cooking
2.) cleaning
3.) whocares

Yes, but not for that reason. I plan to have kids to pass on my memes.

Came here to post this

Yes. They are superior.

pls explain how decreasing overall sustainability of earth's resources your moral duty?

>Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill.