Chicken Spirals

Modern science is not capable of explaining this phenomena.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ISX0VUUNpA
youtube.com/watch?v=3l8QuDNTqR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob's_your_uncle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Food spiral

Obviously they're planning something

But behavioral science is not a science, so you're right in saying that modern science is not capable of explaining this phenomenon.

Seems like a proof of God to me.

Mindless and stupid creature aligns itself to a same form as Galaxies.

As above, so below.

alternatively, the farmer put the chicken feed down in a spiral shape

I used to do stuff like this all the time when I was a kid on the farm. Just toss the corn in any pattern you want and bob's your uncle. My friend always threw it out in the shape of dick, every damn time.

What do the sceptics have a say about this one?

Entropy rules everything.

This is how crop circles are formed.

Its the emergence of a complex system

What the hell is with this recent trend of people not understand that the singular of 'phenomena' is 'phenomenon'? I keep seeing this mistake more and more often.

Fibonacci sequence?

Manmade phenomenon:
youtu.be/_ISX0VUUNpA

>phenomena

You take that back you filthy meme slug.
Just because you lack the aptitude to understand things like journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fevo.2017.00003/full#h4
Doesn't mean it isn't science

photoshop

What are you talking about? The chickens arranged themselves in a spiral, there I explained it. Dumbass.

It´s the fibonacci sequence

youtube.com/watch?v=3l8QuDNTqR4

based friend

They're creating the largest surface area of "chickeney" areas in which there is only "chicken-ness"

Fractals. The strings that form the elementary particles that make up chicken atoms are all spiral-shaped.

>modern science

What are you getting at here?

kek the shell spiral doesn't even fit the fibonacci spiral

The ancients knew...

yup

Kek

I have a suspicion that oats may be involved in this bizarre mystery of science.

oh, brother

Why do you have to ruin everything?

Hahaha u are a brainlet
Notice how they're are assigned like our galaxy, it's probably proof of Allah

>Because all galaxies are spiral galaxies.

More importantly, how could modern science explain the hen outside the fence? Quantum tunneling?

It's a weird phenomena indeed

Those poor birds.

Circles are the easiest shape.

Modern science is not capable of explaining this phenomena.

There are only two chickens in this picture. This is just an artistic representation of their probable position on their chicken orbitals.

Hey, is anyone else sometimes fantasising about change one variable of one of the constant and destroy everything.
I do it sometimes haha

I mean fantasising about it, not doing it, i'm not God haha
God wouldn't browse Veeky Forums haha

the empty spaces are full of dark chickens

These chicken represent the different orbitals, and introduce the "cuck" orbital to the original "s, p, d, f, g" orbitals.

A chicken in cuck theory can be theoretically the size of the universe, so quantum fluctuations could be chicken movement. The fact that quantum fluctuations just appear and disappear could be the chicken traveling into the 3 spatial measurable dimensions that we are familiar with, and escaping into other dimensions (like wagecucks) so that they seem to disappear but are still there. In a 2 dimensional universe, beings would only see in 1 dimension, so if you placed your 3 dimensional hand in that universe, then the chickens would only see part of your hand appearing and then disappearing.

I just shat, it was somewhat hard.
The poo, not the pooing.
I like when it's hard, it leaves my arsehole clean without needing to wipe.
Also make for messiless assfucking.

I identify as a girl by the way, ask me anything.

What do grils think of autists>

Arigato.. Gyro

Possibly mindless/thoughtless/chaos and out of control, and nothing more. I once worked on a farm. Stupid chickens had nothing to do all day but peck the ground, sometimes near the fence and find a hole. Then they'd follow me with a bucket of feed: back to their captivity. Not thoughtful in any way whatsoever in my books.

It's obvious that the differential equations that model the dynamics of this group of chickens have formed some kind of strange attractor

Turns out he is legit bisexual.

1. Pour feed in a spiral
2. Lie about pouring feed
3. profit!

Not relevant unless all chicken flocks are spirals. Chickens emulate irregular galaxies as well.

God browses everything.

it's the jews OP.

it's always the jews.

SPIRAL POWER

B R A I N L E T
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

>this board is infested with spirals

>muh mind is inacapable of unnerstandin'
>these here spiral phenomenoms
FTFY

There is a lot that science cannot explain. Have you even heard of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem?

do they sedate them or are they really that retarded to not run away

I did it yesterday by accident, but did immediately post to correct myself because anal. Like criteria or data, the more commonly used form tends to stick in the mind. But yeah, we expect more here.

And 'momentarily' does not mean 'in a moment' it means 'for a moment'.

And Aluminum does not exist. According to IUPAC it is and always has been Aluminium.

But for all intensive purposes...

Have you ever been next to a live chicken? They're stupid as shit. And they also don't have much room to go. Besides, the machine doesn't kill them, only load them.

bob's not my uncle, I don't know anyone named bob

>Seems like a proof of God to me.

>1. Chickens form spirals
>2. something something
>3. Therefore, God

Go ahead, fill in the blanks.

this

>bob's your uncle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob's_your_uncle

>an expression of unknown origin, that means "and there it is" or "and there you have it."
>The meaning is similar to that of the French expression "et voilà!"

TIL

It's G-d. If u disagre ur a fat fedora nerd.

Wings, on hens, the flapping of.

>As above so below

Haram

Do these so called "wings" prove that hens have quantum skeletons?

>go on youtube
>search: Chicken Spirals
>no chiken spirals

but here is turkey circle instead

QUIET

What a rare diamond dozen phenomena.

Any explanation for it?

turkey follows turkey in front of it at one point the turkey in the front probably circled the roadkill to get a better look and then saw another turkey in front of it.

An attack pattern? Animal in the middle looks like a cat maybe.

Id be seriously pissed if i was that cat

The cat is kill

Might just be chillin

underrated

but they're both spirals!!!!!!!

The turkeys circling the cat really add in salt to injury.

weaponized autism

← obvious clue is obvious

I wonder how a warehouse of domesticated squirrels would behave?

squirrels are too energetic
confining them would lead to spontaneous nuclear fusion

they are chickens.

>HIS NAME WAS ROBIRD PAULSON

That has a behavioral explanation, the sheeps feel threatened from both sides and the only option was to run in circles.

The turkeys are doing bad juju, cause I don't see a practical use for that.

that's kazakh tank armor, and a kazakh tank.

oh yeah i forgot. they make it work by training all the sheep to be crazy for the smell of dick, and then fuck them all in the ass.

Somehow I don't think this it's a lie.