How's your Saturday night going, lit? This is mine

How's your Saturday night going, lit? This is mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/pseud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is that shit you're eating.

Not bad, found a quote to lead the second part of my novel, and edited 8 pages. I need to make this zero-grav sex scene pop. Any suggestions?About to take a shower and eat.

Papa Murphy's. Best pizza outside of Chicago

Shitty food and a book for high schoolers, cool

I just shaved off my gigantic six month neckbeard and now I'm going to read Koselleck's Futures Past

>eating greasy food while turning pages on a book
>eating greasy food
>eating

My only suggestion is to try papa Murphy's. They are having a rough time right now and could use our support. Family sized stuffed crust only 15 dollars (on sale)

who eats pizza in a fancy fish tank

Im watching freddy got fingered and waiting for a pizza

Freddy Got Fingered is genius and I can't believe most people can't see it

it's more Veeky Forums that anyone will admit

>meat
>cheese
>all that greasy oil

absolutely disgusting how can you even taste that and how can you even touch the book with THOSE handsssss!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds pretty dense. Do you recommend?

stop biting your nails

I just finished my little essay about Foucault and some psychological topics he touched. I'm quite happy with what I wrote. Going to bed after reading a bit The Bible

I usually get cognitively impaired for an hour if I eat shit like that. How can you eat that and read?

What is that shit he's reading?

>Kurt Vonnegut

DISGUSTING

Satan, have you been posting on /mlp/?

>Not realizing that any sort of satiation entails loss of cognitive ability
>Not existing in a perpetual state of slight hunger so as to optimize cognitive function
>Not having your only meal of the day before bedtime so you don't waste precious resources on digestion while awake

Damn son, maybe literature isn't for you.

Only if you're really into philosophy of history. It's not that bad.

>Being a scrawny fucker
>Not eating big to get big

Confirmed for never going to make it.

>Not realizing the spiritual truth of the infinite value of asceticism
>Having a raison d'ĂȘtre of growth for the sake of growth, just like cancer

None of us are going to make it friend.

Go back Veeky Forums

That pizza looks fucking amazing. My Saturday night was drinking, and watching movies, as well as waiting for the review to finish on my novel. It's finished, available now on Kindle, and in about 2-3 days will be available on Amazon. What's the point of being an author if you can't get utterly plastered upon publishing your work? Anyways, I'm tired, gonna go back to bed... I also still feel drunk from the night before, which is always fun.

Sunday night here, but it's comfy enough. Writing in bed after work. Living the dream for sure.

Started The Odissey yesterday, really enjoying it, also finished the book of Joshua just now.
I am always switching between the bible and whatever book I am reading at that time.

o shit, didn't attach pic

Im on book 7 of the confessions. Made decent progress today (not really) just 6 more to go and then i have to write my essay so thats fun. I should get off 4 chan now.

Why don't you post that on Facebook posturing pseud

More pseud than you'll ever be, bitch.

Until now, I thought this was a new insult.

Little did I know it's established insult...

dictionary.com/browse/pseud

>he doesn't have two hands