Thinking (insert philosophy of your own choosing here) is the one universal truth and all other beliefs are bogus

>thinking (insert philosophy of your own choosing here) is the one universal truth and all other beliefs are bogus
>not realising that the fact people can disagree with that statement proves in and of itself that (your philosophy) is not the universal truth

Holy fuck that is shitty reasoning my man.

>implying you need universal truth
>implying truth is not subjective
Gtfo with your pleb ideas

>implying truth is not subjective

Gooby pls leave

>babby's first philosophy thread

>truth
>subjective

>babby's first weak attempt at making fun of OP because he doesn't have a counter arguement

No not necessarily. An argument like this works when you're talking about something that is not logically provable like normative ethics (provided the internal logic of the argument itself is not weak), but not necessarily for metaphysics

do you not understand that the reasoning in your OP could be also used to prove it is not true?

reddit tier thinking 101

it's all just OPINIONS man but we're also edgy and empiricist because sam harris is too

Leap of faith nigga

I fully acknowledge the fact that my philosophy is fundamentally flawed if you apply its own logic to itself. However at the same time it makes perfect sense that an ideology that disparages all ideologies must by extension be used against itself. You say that I am suggesting a universal truth? The fact that you disagree with me proves that it is not a universal truth. So in a way you proved my point

Empiricism is a meme belief. But that's just my..........................opinion

Poo

>I fully acknowledge the fact that my philosophy is fundamentally flawed if you apply its own logic to itself.
no need to write further, friend.

>not reading further
Why are you even on a literature board if you can't even read a full paragraph you fucking Neanderthal
>inb4 Neanderthals were smarter than us
If they were so smart why are they dead?

>If they were so smart why are they dead?
Precisely because they were so smart. Living is for retards.

>thinking the Earth is a sphere is the truth and all other beliefs are bogus
>not realising that the fact people can disagree with that statement proves in and of itself that Earth being spherical is not the truth

>The fact that you disagree with me proves that it is not a universal truth.

X being a universal truth doesn't imply or presuppose that everyone agrees about X my baity matey.

>If they were so smart why are they dead?
their big brains complicated childbirth

I'm not even the user you're responding to in , but he is right; the latter part of your post is just you trying to defend your moronic statment in the OP

>Living is for retards.

Never change Veeky Forums.

Philosophy is flawed, but God is perfect. Only faith can save humanity.

>tfw can't discern shitposts from reality