Help

I need a diagnosis. I don't really care about anything anymore, but thinking about it makes me want to jump out of my skin. It's as if I'm paralysed in a rapidly spinning cage.

It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the stomach pain, it feels like someone's stepping on me all the time.

What is this?

I made this thread on /r9k/ and they told me to come here.

bump

another bump

Your poor mental health has nothing to do with science.

K i l l
Y o u r
S e l f

Isn't psychology a science?

No, don't...

Christ.

Sorry

Describe your symptoms..only stomach pain?

Yeah, and my head feels like it's gonna explode, although it isn't pain, just pressure

Do you take drugs?

Alien parasites

You might have an ear infection or something ear related. Controls balance, so if it was off you would have a headache, nausea, etc. But it could also be some kind of bowel disorder like Crohns. Would mess with mental state, cause stomach pain and probably dehydration which might cause the headache

No
My dad thinks I was abducted as a child
My ears don't hurt, but I do constantly need a drink. I don't get weight loss or diarrhoea though.

How about try seeing a doctor

I think my condition is mostly mental and I don't want to get diagnosed and have to take pills and go to therapy.

Just remember, as long as you avoid being diagnosed, you are mentally well.

It feels like someone's trying to blood eagle me with needles. I honestly think I'm completely insane, when it's sunny it's as if it's actually the year 2050 and I've just left prison.

I don't know how to describe it, maybe it's just constant low level anxiety.

Is your stomach pain constant or is connected to some kind of activities ( eating, sports etc..)? How about the head pain/pressure? Describe your normal day..

The only thing that wakes me up is burning gas in my throat. If it's one of those days where I just play vidya and shitpost, I get really angry at the game which gives the head pressure a temporary release, but it's always there to a degree which can be ignored.

The stomach pressure is constant and isn't really linked to anything, but if I'm bored, I get impatient, which makes it a lot worse. It only starts to get better late at night, especially after a shower.

If I'm walking outside, I feel like my head is just going to float into space.

I want this insanity to end, it's made me depressed and I don't want to talk to anyone because it makes it worse. Even if I'm still depressed, I want to feel physically normal again. I'm also angry/anxious all the time.

Have you seen a doctor or a therapist yet?

No I don't think I'll ever see a therapist, I might try a doctor. A therapist is more likely to find something though...

It's only an idea but it could be metabolic acidosis. Have you ever get ph and blood analysis?..see the symptoms of metabolic acidosis and tell me if you see them familiar.

Fuck I have all of these apart from a lowered desire to eat, although now when I think about it, I never eat at night anymore. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

You're welcome. You are not mentally insane, probably you have a disease. Go to a doctor and describe your symptoms..also consider that metabolic acidosis can be a symptom of other diseases. You don't have to have all that symptoms, if you have more of the 50% of them it's probably the solution.
P.S. sorry for my bad English but English is not my mother language.