Who do you think he voted for?

Who do you think he voted for?

Personally I have a feeling he had a hand in Gary Johnson's campaign, myself...

He's an upper class intellectual from New York, so Democrat if he voted at all

where does he live

yeah but i'll bet he knows where the bodies are...

>upper class intellectual
I doubt hes either of these things. He lives in a shitty apartment still I'm pretty sure and most "intellectuals" are craving for the media cock.

Hillary or no vote. I could see him voting third party but not any of the existing ones.

Pretty sure "intellectuals" disapprove of a certain hard-set "smart people" vote.

No one. He's redpilled.

you have to kill yourself.

Harambe and/or Vermin Supreme

im not gonna do that im redpilled

i don't think so, because killing yourself is the ultimate red pill. are you not redpilled enough perchance?

I found his address thru NYC tax records provided to me for my senior design project :^)

proof or it never happened

He's into the Internet (almost a truther in Bleeding Edge), knows about Wikileaks and the systematic corruption it revealed, and so doesn't believe the Democrats deserve the name they have. Trump.

Nah I wish. I did get a bunch of tax records for Manhattan and surrounding areas though. I did a thorough search for Pynchon and didn't find anything. :^(

He's a rich man from a rich family and his novels are the epitome of show-off

Stop venerating people like heroes, Pynchon was a hippie in the 60s and is likely a Hilary supporter

... see The person who wrote Gravity's Rainbow supporting Hillary is about as likely as, say, Hitler supporting Netanyahu. Unlikely, because Hitler's dead.

A THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE COMES ACROSS THE SKY

He disliked hippies back then, and for that reason alone would never want someone like her to be president - she's as corrupt as could be, even by politician's standards, because They are now playing as Democrats.

He seems like the kind of guy who's been writing-in Mickey Mouse for every available position since he's been eligible to vote

He didn't vote.

I write in Donald Duck.
Am I Pynchon?

He voted because Jackson wouldn't be able to talk to him if he didn't, and he voted for Hillary, I'm sure Pynchon is equally disdainful of neoliberalism as the rest of Marxists out there, but Trump's administration is the nexus of right-leaning authoritarianism with all the Reagan-worship and echoes of Nixonian-madness against the youth that Pynchon rallies against in Vineland, Inherent Vice. Trump is the Adenoid of Gravity's Rainbow that the media shovels cocaine at to keep it in thriving. If there's any chance Pynchon did vote for Trump it was purely in a Zizek manner of accelerating a marxist retaliation.

Fact of the matter is, Pynchon might think Trump is hilarious, I bet he does, but Pynchon disdains ideologies of control more than anything, which is the entirety of Trump's Cabinet and Team (Gingrich, Giuliani, David Clarke, Steven Bannon)

Come to think of it, don't the dems always win NY by a landslide? Probably didn't bother then.

Stein most likely. I cannot believe that anyone who thinks he voted republican or democrat has read much of his work.