Psychologically, will people actually find this picture funny?

Psychologically, will people actually find this picture funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/even-in-the-darkest-of-times?bftw&utm_term=.wqP3D9XQDN#.uydRL3lGL5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Psychologically, you are a tard.

LITERALLY

H
I
T
L
E
R

no

Why?

Motherfucker, my IQ is 180.

Not him, but there is nothing remotely funny about this. I'm not in this babby-tier left-right paradigm 95% of people find themselves in, but the median reactions will be:
Left: "OMG he is Hitler though, that isn't funny, I'm mad"
Right: "OMG he isn't Hitler though, I'm mad"
That said there is a small demographic of people who will find this funny, specifically right wing anti-intellectual morons who get off on "liberal butthurt" and are too dumb to have an opinion on whether or not Trump draws parallels with Hitler.

Jokes tend to get less and less funny the more you hear them.

LMAO

I GET IT
TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER

OMG XD

this

It is particularly anti-funny because people actually believe Trump is comparable to Hitler.

Politics at this point in general is extremely unfunny and tiring after a long and exhausting past year. The only humour left is laughing at butthurt liberals like , and even that is scraping the barrel in wake of our vindication.

>at this point
>in general

>psychologically
I think you might be retarded OP. Why don't you try posting on b? Am sure you'll get a respond that's almost as dumb as your question.

I wonder what he meant by this

>redundancy

how is that redundant?

>autism

quality posting thanks mang

great explanation, so it isn't

I know I will find it funny when the mods ban your ass for 30 days.

im literally shaking

Well, broadly speaking to a democrat it insights a rationalizing anger, to a republican it insights an instigated anger, to a neutral party it insights curiosity. I can't comprehend how the picture would seem funny - perhaps maybe to a sociopath or a young mind.

Regardless I think images like these are important as it keeps discourse grounded. Trump might not be Hitler but there are a few commonalities one can ascribe.

Ridiculous assertion. Grounded in what, exactly? Commonalities with Hitler are inadvertent and inconsequential with his political policies. The context of his election is not "similar to Hitler's uprising", angry, loud men have been in positions of political power since the dawn of time and most were yelling about different in things in completely different contexts. The discourse holds no agency, it's similar to people who say, "well at least we're having a dialog/discussion/debate." When it's at the expense of misinformation and fallacy.

Wtf I hate Trump now

buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/even-in-the-darkest-of-times?bftw&utm_term=.wqP3D9XQDN#.uydRL3lGL5

>People Are Turning To Harry Potter For Comfort After The Election

LITERALLY VOLDEMORT