These poor fuckers...

These poor fuckers. Seeing their destroyed faces makes me want to pursue plastic surgeries research to avoid such disasters in the future. Can someone give me a quick rundown on how into plastic surgery research?

It's not about the plastic surgery, it's about mental illness.

Are these guys actually good scientists?

Why do the Bogdanoff's control over 95% of the world's supply of salmon sperm? What are they doing with all that fish jizz.

You obviously need a quick rundown of them.

Maybe a slow walk up

There is no plastic surgery here. That is what happens to your face when you attain ABSOLUTE POWER

Memes aside, I've heard they're shitty physicists. Is this true or...?

Calling them "shitty physicists" would be too generous. That would imply that they did shoddy, second-rate work in physics. What they did was write pure gibberish (as in, it didn't make any sense at all) for their doctoral thesis, which was accepted mostly out of apathy.

So then why are they famous?

They look funny and someone meme'd hard on them

Because they are cringe as fuck. Look at that fucking faces.

>In the 1980s, the twins produced and hosted the popular science fiction series Temps X. Other shows the brothers have produced include Project X 13, Rayon X, Science X and Science 2.
So I guess they were pretty known in France.

Seems odd they'd allow people who don't understand science direct a science show.

Those faces will outlive our grandchildren

Well yeah, plastic isn't biodegradable.

Paul Zaloom did pretty well playing as Beakman imo

These gentlemen's masks look quite interesting.
Can one of you fellow science enthusiats provide me of a brief brief on them?

a speedy summary, you say?

KEK.

can someone give me a quick rundown on these two?

No, they're shitty pop scientist who lied in a book saying they had a PhD and once caught they got a shitty one as fast as they could

How does getting a PhD after the fact help their story?

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

quickrundown.club
here you go pal.
>2627▶
>
>How does getting a PhD after the fact help their story?
nothing if you are a normal human being but if you can travel through time and have a total understanding of time like they do then getting PhD "before" or "after" has no sense and it's all the same i.e. they already had the PhD and didn't from an atemporal point of view.

I don't think this is really avoidable, so long as mentally ill people are allowed to get as much surgery as they want. I would think that even if each surgery is performed well, if the patient keeps wanting more surgery eventually it will be a mess.

Nice spin, retard. They deliberately exposed flaws in the peer review system. This doesn't stop lemmings such as yourself from worshiping "science," though.

>we were only pretending to be retarded to test you
>I totally know the answer but you say it so I can see if you know
/pol/ has the mind of a three year old.

Did they deliberately get botched plastic surgery to look like orangutans, too?

>bogdabots
always gets me

top kek

>Can someone give me a quick rundown
ok

This meme magick is
FUCKING BANANAS

No.

Why do they look the way they do? Could bio/med anons comment?

He had strong writers though