Hello, this is the Veeky Forums 4cc representatives...

Hello, this is the Veeky Forums 4cc representatives, and we are playing on the 2017 Veeky Forums Spring Babby Cup Qualifiers, we would like to see suggestions from the board to shape up our roster. For those not in the know, we have taken the liberty to do this FAQ.
>What is this?
A third level tournament between us and most likely other 11 teams, the idea is to promote to the second tier then ultimately the first tier, which is basically rising through the leagues in a football pyramid in an IRL comparison.
>How is this played
Managers send their team exports from Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 game, and on gamedays they send their instructions to the streaming host, the managers can only change instructions and don’t have to actually play the game.
>Why should we care?
It's all on a bit of fun, it's mostly 2-4 times a year so it doesn't consume much time to see
>Is this streamed or where can we watch this?
Check implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page and look on the "Hitbox" link.
>Is this spam?
It isn't, no one benefits from this, we don't like to do these threads so frequently, we know there are people with certain animosity with this kind of subject so we keep it as seldom as possible.
Thank you for your time and if you still don't like the prospect shown here, please hide the thread so other people interested in it might have a glimpse at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
youtu.be/HKTSaezB4p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here below is the roster, 19 players have 77 stats on all their skills, 2 players have 88 stats on all their skills and 2 players have 99 stats on all their skills, players in a green background are starting, players in a silver background are starting players with the 88 stats and the ones in gold are the ones with 99 stats, the ones in gold and silver are considered the most important and iconic ones for a board. Which players do you want to see there and which ones you don't want to see there, it's all up to you guys.

Why isn't meme drive in there?

Soon, I did a poll awhile back and adding it was pretty popular.

Seconding meme drive.

The manager usually handles the roster decisions but given how popular meme drive is I could see him trying to add it to the roster. Also it's fun to mess with the game's textures, giving Wildburger a proper number on the back

What's Of Course I Still Love you?

It's a rep for SpaceX/Elon Musk as one of its drone ships is named that way

Try getting rid of muh IQ, brainlet sums up iqfags I would suggest muh MBTI

That can be arranged with the manager.

Also you guys can do your take on this
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums#Music_Corner
Anthems are played before each game, goalhorns are played when the team scores a goal.

you already have none brainlet

Who are you calling a brainlet, brainlet?

Not including Wildberger would be a travesty.

But he is, user. He even has a special shirt

Just make sure to give him his Split hat

Include a flat earth player

we've been seeing a lot of those threads this year.

give us -1/12 pls

that could be arranged, there are people with great modding skills and giving our lord and savior Wildberger his hat should be easy for them

Who do you propose taking out? I know flat earthers have been coming back for no good reason

seems like sun of lava/ice or cool science facts might be a little dated.

Color invert the character texture and make him 1/12 normal player size.

player no -1/12 PLEASE

wheres 'the product rule is my specialty'

Cool Science Facts is the humor/fake quote rep, we just needed a name for it. And Sun of Lava and Ice threads never seem to go out of style. But they will be taken into consideration

The manager said that he will add him to the roster

Also it would be great if you guys determined out of the 23 players listed, which of these are the most worthy of representing the board, these will be the best players on the roster and will play every game

That fucking pasta is lel tier. Add that

>1/12 normal player size
I'm thinking how I would do that but it's a great idea

Make the player as short as possible then ask someone good at modding to help you out there

My suggestion is that we should let a genetic algorithm decide for us

>not a neural network
nigga do you even dataism

Given that an RNG based game influences heavily on the outcome I wouldn't suggest doing that just yet, the manager does some autistic monte carlo simulations to decide his game plan

Hey manager here and Meme Drive, -1/12 and Product rule are definitely in. What I'd like to know is what players don't you want too see?

It can be done, but it would be a static model, you can't make it move like a normal player t. /aesco/.

Tesla, Of Course I Still Love You and LaTeX

One more thing before I head off

>Do you like the current medal players
and
>Shirt names for Meme drive, -1/12, and Product Rule

youtu.be/HKTSaezB4p8
Add this for Richard Feynman.

The setup looks good fåm. Add whatever for shirt names