Post your shitty engineering schools

No school has more brainlets than Tandon at NYU. Pay 55k to be surrounded by brainlets in brooklyn.

The ideology in that photo is too strong.

>This fucking image
God, please, no.

what an accomplished #stemlatina, able to plug in 9.8 for the acceleration of gravity.

must be nice being a genius

If you look closer in the photo, you can see she solved the Riemann hypothesis on the very edge of the image. You need to enhance the image to see it.

this is why we need eugenics

UMN. I don't know if it's shitty.

>@stemlatina

kill me

>TI-30XS
top tier calculator desu

She solved the problem right so wtf are you complaining about?

Itt:poltards mad that they cant solve newtonian physics questions

I don't think people should claim that they're into "engineering" if they're doing non-calculus based physics.

At that point, being an engineer is like a far off dream that may one day after a lot of work come true

Are you kidding brainlet? Calculus is easy, real niggas master algebra and trig.

Apparently the @stemlatina bitch is an Integrated Digital Media major

>equations of motion
>at FUCKING UNIVERSITY

is this what american education is like?

d000d equations of emotion we do that age 16 in england.
>Why's America gotta have it easy

English education is still pretty shitty imo, they're easy enough to have a basic introduction to them at GCSE.

>is this what american education is like?
For minorities, yes, and it's called equality, so don't mock it, you 3rd world barbarian shitlord.

Gtfo you poltard

It's a brainlet-tier problem

>doesn't think AA lowers the quality of education
Get a load of this goy!

I'm American and I learned kinematic equations in 9th grade physics class. I actually have no idea how this person is this much of a brainlet at that age.

yep, make everyone equal so only the privately educated know how to solve complex problems in science and dominate the field

was it a part of your SAT test syllabus?

>white ppl still score low in these community college tier classes

Lol but youre creative right?

>the right hates intellectualism
>the left wants to lower education standards for equality

how do we save American education?

Taking the derivative and integral of this function is brainlet tier also. Whats your point? In school it isnt how advanced a problem is sometimes its about being willing to do the work and understanding why it works that way. Bet you couldnt derive the function she's doing even with your advance arithmetic ability of subtracting 1 from the power of t and putting the old power as a coefficient of t.

No, this school is for actual retards. It used to be called brooklyn polytechnic with a 75% acceptance rate until NYU took it in 2014 but it is still worse than a community college.

actually, it's pretty easy to derive those equations. you can do so with a fucking graph dude.

Total privatization of education
No government oversight
No government standards

Do it

Completely unnecessary. Doing so will also lead to a less productive society overall where some people aren't educated. Public education can be done right, look at Finland/Poland/Germany.

Public education does not exist for the benefit of the students, but for the benefit of society.

top kek

no man, this is why we need more #SKIRTSINENGINEERING
and #STEMLATINAS

here you go

well done

ITT /pol/tards being fuckwits.

If Juanita is fired out of a cannon with 100kn of force across the Rio Grande, and Juanita's breasts are 20kg each, what are the chances she lands without being shot down by an F35? assume g=-9.8m/s^2.

Prove them wrong

kek

XDXD le pol jokes XD hehehe

t. Juanita's brother, Carlos Javier Rodrigo de Sanchez Santiago

@8723048

Hehehe

You have to go back.

NYU is a brainlet tier school with no business charging $60,000 per year in tuitions. you'd have to be a rich sucker to go there willingly

>tfw to Latina too learn physics

People don't go to NYU because it's a fantastic school, they go because its name carries a lot of weight among normies.

I go to a shit state school, and if I could afford NYU, I'd for sure go. Despite what the neckbeards here (who've never been to NYC) say, Tandon is in a fabulous neighborhood and gives you access to other departments in NYU, which carry some prestige.

show me on the doll where /pol/ bullied you

>good neighborhood
>surrounded by niggers, kek
Tandon is still brainlet tier even if other department at NYU has prestige

I-in the presidency

:(

Hey dumbfuck, everyone in an undergraduate degree is a brainlet because if you weren't a brainlet then you wouldn't be in school. You'd be out there, doing something.

Sage for shitty thread that violates the stickied thread that the retarded mods still won't delete because they're retarded cia niggers. You faggots make the same thread about how terrible your school is every day. Stop posting and die.

you want a green card bb?

T. Brainlet

>took him 30 thirty minutes to calculate the area of a triangle and a rectangle

Lol brainlet

>everyone in an undergraduate degree is a brainlet because if you weren't a brainlet then you wouldn't be in school. You'd be out there, doing something.
An undergrad degree is a prerequisite for graduate studies lmao
You can't skip it on your way to a research career no matter how good you are, because the field just isn't set up that way lmao

I got to Tandon and have my own lab. Who are you?

Are you that guy who got doxxed 3 times?

>3 times
4 times**

>doesn't know Brooklyn is completely gentrified and has higher real estate prices than 99% of the United States.

Yeah, user, there are totally a ton of poor niggers in downtown Brooklyn.

I once went into the men's room at Tandon and smeared a little poop up in the toilet paper dispenser.

only true if you assume I was refreshing the thread every 10 seconds

>doxxed
It's doxed you fucking newfag

In my other thread I was only offering advice and Veeky Forums blackheads had to freak out.

Listen Tandon guy if you want help getting research funding or prototyping an idea I can help you.

If you want to think you are way smarter than me, which you probably are, then be my guest. However, you are clearly not smart enough to utilize the wealth of resources and power the NYU name has.

Dickheads*

You're replying to two different people mate

the madman did it!

>Public education does not exist for the benefit of the students, but for the benefit of society.
like teachers unions?

mfw when my slutty state school engineering department is better than #NYUEngineers

This. NYU is a normie-meme school like UCLA. Except UCLA is actually really good for a lot of STEM.

I know, there was two sections of my reply, sorry if it didn't make sense.

It doesn't matter, NYU students will still receive far better salaries.

UCLA is also known on both coasts for being great. The name is what is important. Engineering curriculum are pretty much standardized.

>stemlatina

i always hate people with low effort nicks like this. she literally couldnt have used any other words to describe herself? >mascotguy#
>mascotengineer
etc

>implying pol isn't just shills and shitposting now

Same. EE

Must be nice being a brainlet prestige leech riding off a name you don't deserve.

i don't even know where to begin with that image... the fact that this person is so smug about taking a highschool AP class level dynamics course at a college makes me so confused. what made this person this way?

>this thread

Morons. Don't fall for the prestige meme, especially in an undergrad STEM degree.

My brother goes to NYU, and he can't get an internship even though he's desperate and has a decent resume.
I go to a shitty state school in the south and I got into an extremely competitive internship program.

Jesus fuck, that is even too retarded for highschool dropouts.

I go to a mediocre university in Philadelphia for EE. The program isn't really renowned, especially considering we're dwarfed by UPenn and Drexel, but I really like all my classes and all of my professors are borderline geniuses. I cant really complain sans one or two shitty profs and classes. Tuition is also about 15% of what it would cost to go to Drexel

This is the NYU guy, I got a job 82k starting the does not require me to live in NYC and I only have a 2.8 GPA.

NYU has given me the opportunity to travel the world for free (I have been selected for fellowships every winter) and meet amazing connections.

If you can beat this with a degree from a shitty state school then congratulations but I do not think you can.

Yes, there is a price to pay by going to an expensive school but it is your brothers fault for not taking initiative.

>dwarfed by Drexel
what

If you're trying to make Tandon look good, bragging about the fact that the school is giving labs to unqualified undergrads is not the way to do it.

Princeton is second best Ivy for undergrad engineering

It's not Tandon? #NYUEngineering @stemlatina

Why did you post that image? fuck them for ruining that great album cover

> Calling the SUVAT equations, "the equations of motion"
wanna know how I know you know nothing about physics?

Drexel is a great engineering school senpai

>look at small white homogeneous countries
lol
meanwhile in florida highschools there were 60+% black kids who would skip every class and just go to school for the daycare + free/subsidized chicken wings (literally)
>*plugs ears*
>reeeeeeee racists pls leave
lel

I don't know how you can be this ignorant.
Oh wait. It's probably because you're from Florida and are only a click away from /pol/

Polytech used to be a very prestigious school back in the early 1900's. As Brooklyn became worse and worse though it pushed all the talent to MIT and Caltech.

>ignorant
opinion disregarded.

niggers