SHIT THAT MAKES YOU GO FUCK

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW???

FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I JUST SPENT 30 MINUTES DOUBLE CHECKING MY WORK FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah (((MyMathLab))) is fucking gay.

Blame your professors for being too fucking lazy to force their TAs to grade paper homework.

I blame myself for being poor in life and going to community college. Oh well, at least this is my last semester.

dude, how the fuck do you even get this wrong? it's literally plugging values into a function.

you can just set it up in excel. put all the values in one column, type in the function in the first row of the second column, then just drag down.

>round to 4 decimals
There is your mistake you lazy brainlet.

How the fuck would you know to leave the 0 at the end of some of those numbers, faggot? It just said to round to 4 decimal places, not to use 4 sig figs. You shouldn't get a question marked wrong for such arbitrary retardation.

your 4th answer is wrong, you stupid faggot.

are you just plain retarded or blind too?

It says round to 4 decimal places. Now leave, you're obviously underage.

>Answer: 6.0012
>Correct Answer: 6.0012
Are YOU blind?

Not OP

You didn't read my post

5th answer then, faggot.

Wait are you in intermediate algebra?

its not working

calculus

i'm going to help you since you literally seem to be retarded, so this will be my good deed for the month.

no

teach me how to do it

teach me how to hamburger

>5.8808, 5.8808 Correct
>5.9880, 5.998 Correct
>5.9988, 5.9988 Correct
>6.0012, 6.0012 Correct
>6.0120, 0.6012 Incorrect
>6.1208, 6.1208 Correct

It's not like you were correct and wrong.

It says at the top to use a graphing calculator to find these values. All you had to do was copy the answers. If you spent 30 minutes failing at double checking numbers on a TI-84, you have more serious problems than losing a little credit on your Algebra II assignment. So either you're retarded for spending 30 minutes comparing values on two screens, or lying and are just mad that you incorrectly entered numbers. You really have no-one to blame but yourself. Get over it.

teach you what? the equation i used is visible. you just type it in the first cell then you grab the lower right corner and drag down.

I just fucked up the single space I know how to do it.

oh all you had to do was say "put the = sign"

Now I know.

So why are you still here? You know how to do the problem and you acknowledged your mistake.

>take 3 1/2 hour long exam on MyMathLab
>83%
>check the questions I missed
>every single missed question is the correct answer but missing an unnecessary comma or zero
>email professor about it
>"Sorry user, MyMathLab always uses the correct format, I can't change your grade"

I only did the OP and 2 other posts. You guys did your own thing. I just finished.

They use that shit at universities, too.

That's when you file a complaint.

the lazy retard just didn't want to go over your exam.

in fact, you shouldn't take any course that requires you to use this and whatever the fuck the physics and chemistry ones are called.

Mastering chemistry

>shit that makes you go fuck

(-1)^x
How do you determine when it's real?
How do you determine when it's undefined?

Your answers are correct, user. This exam is a nigger.

>every single missed question is the correct answer but missing an unnecessary comma or zero
Learn what significant figures are, faggot. I know you're so used to doing useless theoretical work that handwaves everything as infinite accuracy, but you're way fucking overdue for a reality check.

5th answer
>6.0120
>.6012
faggot

Do you actually get grades that matter from shitty exams like this?

OP here. These assignments are worthless. They do make up 20% of your grade. BUT the questions on the tests aren't the problems in mymathlab. The test questions are actually harder. So in order to do good on the class, you actually have to do the problems in the book.

I spend 6 hours per section in the book, then I spend 30 minutes finishing up problems on mymathlab.

There is really no point to mymathlab, just instructor laziness.

The final grade for my all my calculus classes are the following:

20% my mathlab
30% 3 tests
50% Final test

And yeah. my mathlab doesn't prepare you for the final that's worth 50% of the fucken grade. Didn't stop me from getting 39/40 on my previous finals tho.

only if you're a nigger

this

or if you want to get into a decent school. 3rd rate faggot.

OP a actually wrote in the correct answer and it's the test that's wrong. It's a limit question and the point is to show values converging to 6 from both sides.

It sounds like OP hasn't realized this however and is caught up on the extra zero they wrote. What a retard, for real.

>Professors not grading your assignments by hand

Man, I sure am glad I did not decide to go back to college! This sounds like a fucking nightmare.

At that point Im sure there will be school shooting done by me if my complaints are not accepted.
There has to be human factor involved for things like this.

>this thread
>brainlets who do not know how to cheat on mymathlab

guys, mymathlab literally gives you practice questions that 99% resembles the actual exam.

This is a valuable lesson for you if you ever go into programming. You see, there's probably a floating point comparison in the engine, i.e. if(fAnswer == 5.8808), but that's a very dangerous comparison because floats are not precise. In action, the comparison turns out to be something like if(fAnswer == 5.88080032030232).

You should never test the equality of floats with a binary operation. Instead, you should define a threshold, like if(fAnswer < 5.8808*1.01 || fAnswer > 5.8808*0.99). Or, in this case, you could cast both the number and the answer to string and make a string comparison.

Get with other students and report this to the teachers or the direction. How can such retardation be acceptable in academics ?

>all this irrelevant shit
[math]0.6012 \not= 6.012[/math]

the people who whine about online coursework are almost always just brainlets who can't follow instructions or handle typing an answer into a computer

i used mymathlab, masteringphysics, lon-capa, and had zero problems getting a nearly perfect homework score in all three systems

Sig figs depends on the problem and is usually only necessary in chemistry. Obviously if you use too many decimal places it implies unrealistic precision. I'm pretty sure origanon is in the A-Ok on this one and you just like to be rude

>6.012
>.6012
hahahahahahahahaha faggot

Surely they don't expect you to do it by hand. You were able to use a computer. All you had to do was copy it from the computer to the website