Go to community college

>go to community college
>lit class is full of extreme normies
>semesters almost over
>quiet all semester, only talk when giving really good reports and projects
>finally got my 7 inch long hair cut to short hair on the weekend
>kind of average looking hairy guy, pretty chubby
>cutest/classiest girl in class turns to me before class and says "I like you're haircut :)"
>book report due
>I chose Lolita at the beginning of the semester
>have to read report infront of class
>open with
>"This is the character study of a pedophile, and at the end another pedophile steals the girl from the main pedophile. It is one of the most beautiful books ever written."
>people laugh like "is this guy serious?"
>teacher has to constantly chime in saying "this book is one of the most influential and important books, and is used in academia constantly"
>doesn't matter, community Chad and community Stacey are just here for their parents and don't know why the fuck I'd choose this book
>end up getting through it pretty well
>teacher was pretty happy
>students think I'm scum
>TL;DR
>quiet guy reads Lolita book report to community college class after getting a compliment from a cute girl and will never even be looked at by anyone for the rest of the year

it was worth it desu

moron

>>go to community college
>>"I like ***YOU'RE*** haircut :)"
>>says the classiest girl in class

>YOU'RE
>YOU'RE
>YOU'RE

super edgy

HH isn't a pedophile, though.

The saddest part is, this never happened

thanks for the correction
I'm usually not so edgy, I honestly chose the book before I even knew anything about the plot. All I knew was Veeky Forums and /tv/ loved it, by the time I got to the penetration of Lolita warm, soft fist, it was too late to go back..
it's hard to tell a class whose favorite movie is Tangled or Star Wars that a guy in love with 12 year olds isn't a pedophile

12 isn't pedophilia.

it honest to god did, I just got back from class
ok Clare

Did a really shit job actually. You don't open up lolita by talking about the pedophilia, you do it by talking about the language, being submerged into the subjective world of Humbert's brain. That's the hook. The pedophilia is a peripheral element, and shocking normies by opening with that really digs yourself in.

That's what you get for being an inarticulate moron.

Paedophilia is related to puberty not a specific age as children develop at different rates. 12 could be easily be classed as paedophilic.

I eventually went into that, but it was too late. Teacher liked it though, so atleast I got a good grade.
say la vee

What program are you taking?

>go to community college
this would be a good premise for a sitcom OP

What the fuck, now people can speak in emoji?

basics, I don't know.. I'm at community college
lets call it Community
she smiled

Sorry to break it to you, OP, but only attractive people get away with this kind of shit.

I had this experience in my AP Lit. class a few years back, and the Stacy who did her powerpoint on the same book got nothing less than praise from everyone. I don't know if it was just that specific class or not, but it really does seem like attractive people get away with everything.

My city college English class is just about the same: normies galore. They don't share our (Veeky Forums's) breadth of literary experience, so anything out of the ordinary will freak them out. That's why I tend to keep my power level under wraps when in class.

Good thing your teacher understands you, and the book you chose. You at least have some hope, and some verification that you did well on your report.

>/tv/ loved it

Should have known here

What is community college?

It's where u go if you can't into HYP.

t. Went to CC for 2 years, transferred to 4 year state uni, now at an Ivy grad school

You're my idol, my dude.

How did you accomplish all that?

no it was because she's a girl

This makes me feel better about being in CC and only being able to afford transfering to a state school.

>ivy
You mean 'suck off academia' training school?

I mean, what'S wrong with getting your gen eds, and then the basics of your major finished for cheap at a cc? Absolutely no one looks down on you for it, it's smarter, and even if your drop out of your bachelors program, you have a degree to show for it instead of 70 credits.

It's where you go if you only want to get jewed out of a little money instead of a lot

You are dumb. And probably autistic.

Is this actually what America is like? I did a book report on Lolita early on in high school and nobody blinked an eye. It doesn't take a huge breadth of literary experience to know about this book either; it's exceptionally famous.

This is why normies are scum desu

Why are you wasting your life doing lit classes in community college? Learn a trade or some shit and read on your own, it's not as if you're learning anything you can't learn alone.

I heard Lolita is pretty crap and is only revered because of two groups of academics:
*edgy guys.
*actual pedos

Did I hear right?

READ THE BOOK

The pedophilia isn't the most important characteristic of it

questionable

no its very good

Read through book, you couldn't get off on it even if you get off on children.

Spoilers bro fuck

In my copy the pages are stuck together mate.

It was bonercity all the way through.

Americans don't read. Like, virtually none of them.

This Everyone knows girls can't be pedophiles so it's okay for her.

OP here, woke up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night because of this, I irreversibly ruined my image

I got off in the first 150 pages or so

who cares about image, doesnt sound like these people cared before, dont see why they would suddenly care now.

my man

that one girl did :(

well you learned an important lesson

this
I remember my high school teacher mentioning it before and aside from a few cheeky jokes no one got uppity

I think Americans are just a bit stunted.

I can relate on some levels. Am currently taking a few classes at a CC, not enrolled though. In my English class no one cares about lit or writing, they just throw paper around and make meme jokes while professor talks. Whenever I have anything controversial or intellectual to bring up they act like I'm a witch. Sadly that's community college for ya. And for the record, I think it was worth it, user.

No less amount of normies in UC... except most of them are 18 and pretentious.

>you're haircut
>say la vee

as this user said, it's no wonder your in community college.

What is he a moron for? Stooping to his base desires for the vague glimmer of Stacy's clit piercings or applying himself to create a report as well as he could without giving a fuck about the cattle worldview of some dumb normies?

You're the real moron here, moron.

say la vee was a joke, but you are defiantly way smartur than me

bump