Any readers with tinnitus here? How do you do it?

Any readers with tinnitus here? How do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

asoftmurmur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I usually read outside or with an open window. The city noise drowns out the noise in the ears

If I'm indoors, I have a fan going at almost all times. I find it's enough to take the focus off of the ringing. And the sound of a fan is soothing enough to me that it doesn't distract me.

Unless you're an OIF artillery vet who believed that ear protection was a jewish ploy to infect the white man's brain with Zionist propaganda then you're just being a little bitch.

enjoy your death

myNoise on iphone or some good ambient/drone music

I have it very mildly (like most people), but I have white noise on almost all the time. A fan, website, something.

asoftmurmur.com/ is particularly nice.

I do have hearing damage, now slither away.

I usually have music on quiet in the background while I read
or have a fan on

Korean pls go

>artillery
>not infantry

Don't worry, the kikes have already gotten to you.

>when an infantrycuck complains that the little pops from his rifle gave him the tinnitus

You're adorable m8.

I don't understand the relation between the two

:o

I used to listen to music while reading, so I could stop focusing on the Tinnitus. But recently I started meditating while focusing on the sound as much as possible, in an attempt to drive myself insane, it didn't work and know I don't give a fuck about Tinnitus anymore.

Own the bitch

Completely blockable if you actually focus on your book

Just put in earplugs. Are you retarded ?

I honestly totally forgot I had tinnitus until reading this post. Kind of funny how upset people get over it. You'd think they were the guy from Metallica's "One" music video with how upset they get.

Tinnitus varies from person to person, there's people that can hear it even in high noise urban areas.

Its 100% mental, do not be so weak willed

I am this guy I am not weak willed, but Tinnitus is not the same for everyone. Stop acting like a macho.

I've had it for about 15 years. First few years I couldn't even sleep properly, much less read or focus on anything. Today I hardly even notice it save for complete silence. Humans are great at adapting to stuff

>Its 100% mental
It quote literally isn't

I have high pitched ringing with what sounds like a minifridge running or a distant train in my left ear and high pitched ringing and what sounds like a frozen frequency of a bell ringing loudly in my right ear. the computer i'm using right now makes the tinnitus worse every time i use it. whenever it gets worse and new frequencies start I get used to it pretty soon. i'm looking into getting a new computer. maybe your tinnitus is different but i just start to enjoy the sound after a while. the thing that bothers me is that i know i'm going deaf and my ears are extra sensitive so I have to avoid things that normally wouldn't hurt a person. i read fine with tinnitus. like i said it becomes an enjoyable sound for me (probably because of the bell noise). also, tinnitus isn't my biggest health concern. there was a time earlier this year when i had mild tinnitus and no other large health concern and my tinnitus depressed me. now i have breathing trouble and i suspect some lost brain cells when i sleep so that has taken the main stage but i won't be bitter over it.

If your tinnitus distracts you from reading you really are fucked. How did you damage your ears so badly?

why are koreans so retarded though?
Literally every korean I know believes this ridiculous shit. I could understand if it was coming from a chinaman, but c'mon.