Info wars

"the computers are scanning the universe and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have people send us incredible sources every day, countless anonymous individuals who feel a strong passion for defending personal liberties. We have amazing sources because we don't give the sources up.
We've been to the moon, but it was sort of a "front broadcast" to hide the technology that we actually have. The technology is hard to imagine. The elites may have spoken with inter-dimensional beings to acquire mathematical equations for atomic bombs well over 170 years ago. The theatre we see is just that, theatre. They want to control the narrative of technological progression. But have I seen "little green men"? Absolutely not.

I guess that's why he says he feels heavier everyday

Yes with Alex its 70% false 30% true. He put it out there himself that's how he's able to exist within the machine. People need to be able to connect the dots themselves.

Gaslighting
Gaslighting
Gaslighting

>"the computers are scanning the universe and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe"

are those points called... galaxies?

here's the source
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

can Veeky Forums disprove this?

Easily, with just two words even, [citation needed].

Alex is smarter than most people would assume. He probably just heard this stupidity on a forum somewhere though...

>smart
>repeats wrong things verbatim without fact-checking them
pick one

this person is a schizophrenic retard

When doing the second one makes you shitloads of cash, it's not mutually exclusive with the first.

Jones obviously isn't a scientist but if you generously give him the benefit of the doubt and assume some of his phrases are metaphors he's not that crazy.

Obviously "gravity bleeding from the universe" has no literal meaning but there's probably some interpretation that is accurate.

Actually he's probably talking about dark matter and how physicists decide where it should be by finding the "missing" gravity. He just has a really nonscientific way of saying it that makes him sound kind of like a lunatic.

>30% true

Nothing he says is true

>"my opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted!"

It's vague enough you can say he is referring to scientific theories.

Quantum is "magic" to us anyway. Humans are just pattern recognizers and outside of earth at human perceptive scale nothing makes sense to us.

so yes, any accurate explanation of large systems like a society or small shit like quantum mechanics is magical and insane sounding to most humans.

It's really the SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that he is lacking. He is proposing theories with no data or evidence. That is the problem, not that he is talking gibberish because DNA, chemistry, etc is gibberish to most people.

To defend Alex Jones, he was just bullshitting. People always take him out of context

Before he went on this rant, Joe Rogan was basically asking for him to drop some stoner philosophy.

He said something to the effect of "Now, this is pure speculation but this is the best theory I have about the nature of consciousness on this planet."

Alex is a DILF
I doubt he's also smart

Memri? Memri

Are these real? Or shopped?

>The elites may have spoken with inter-dimensional beings to acquire mathematical equations for atomic bombs well over 170 years ago.
Close. Maxwell died in 1879, 137 years ago.

Cherry picked but real

What do they have to do with Veeky Forums?

Allah is very scientific, user

I wish Alex Jones would have a heart attack and die. He's so stupid.

t. Globalist

Can you disprove that you are a child molester / rapist?

No? Alright, get in the van.
*handcuffs you*

I don't know user. He was right about Saudi Arabia's ties to funding the 9/11 terrorists even before the 9/11 report. He was also right about NSA spying programs, but a broken clock is right twice.

No, he's just a fucking moron. My grandma listens to him and thinks the retardation he spews is fact. Now whenever I talk to her it's always about how Obama is a daemon or how Hillary literally killed and ate babies.

It's ridiculous.

aj is actually bill hicks in disguise

But hes never said either of those things. Thats MSM taking them out of context. He did a whole piece on the Hillary thing on the JRE

No, it's not. She got them straight from him. She doesn't watch the "MSM" anymore because it's "terrible." Stop spouting shit.

Nope. He literally spends 10 minutes showing articles about MSM saying that 'Alex Jones said HIllary killed children', then they show the actual clip, and he says nothing of the sort. He is infact referencing the children killed by her mess in Libya.

Just like how he had nothing to do with Pizzagate, huh?

Oh my
but
this is just
no wait
that's not
but
what

Thank you, I'll take that win.

He's right, you know.

Why is Veeky Forums so bluepilled?

Why do pill popping poltards still come on this board?
A youtube video is not a scientific source.
Post a real article.

Why do you assume that everyone who disagrees with you is /pol/?
You should probably stop doing that. It's rude, it's poor form, and it makes you look like you don't actually have an argument.

Who's arguing?
I was assuming you were from pol for using shitty pol memes and pol sources.

Youtube videos aren't science.

Why do you try to claim that every argument you disagree with is a "/pol/ meme"?
Why do you try to claim that every source you disagree with is a "/pol/ source"?
Your rude and egregious use of fallacies really isn't making your argument look very good. . .

Again. Who the fuck is arguing?

Obviously not you, judging by your repeated fallacious assertions and blatant unwillingness to engage in any sort of reasoned, respectful discourse.

You've yet to post a claim to argue against.
Why would I argue?

one guy came to dinner at my house and explained this but pls explain

Why wouldn't you argue?

"The argument is civility. The argument is humanity. The argument is peace. If we lose the argument, we lose debate, we lose ideas, we lose free speech, we lose everything." [Molyneux, 2017]

So I should feel good about this shitty argument about pill popping and shitty sources?

cool I guess.
Why you quoting that Psychonauts guy tho?

This is what is wrong with science and the world today. I don't really like him tho because he sells tons of shit onto retarded herd followers.

(((IMAMS))) (((HADITH))) (((SUNNAH)))

>So I should feel good about this shitty argument about pill popping and shitty sources?
Yes. You should feel good about any argument that is presented to you. The argument is an important tool in the exchange and development of information and ideas in human society. We are all better off for the existence of arguments.

He's not the retard, he's actually very empirical in the way he reports things

His followers are looking for "le ebin Alex Jones vine comp" and they latch on to whatever he says that could be taken out of context

when you want to rant for 4 hours a day, you/re gonna have to fill it in with shit.

should have done an hour long show every week, with a separate 2 hour call-in show.

I think Mr. Jones has been reading too much Laundry Files.

I unironically agree with Alex, hes almost completely right.

See past your noses my friends, before its too late.

Why doesn't he write a paper and try submitting it to a journal, then?