Is perpetual motion a meme

Or is it possible?

The US patent office automatically disqualifies any patent that even claims to involve perpetual motion.
You can draw the conclusions yourself...

>what are the termodinamics laws
>what is friction

If you only use fluids and gas, then there is no friction right?

like stars and galaxies, right?

if you mean something build by humans then no.

nothing is eternal, even galaxies and stars die after billions of years.

I'm essentially a brainlet and even I understand why perpetual motion is impossible.

It is amazing how many stupid people there are that would even consider it possible.

>what is air resistance
>what is adhesion principle

If the machine would float in space, and it would still work. Then what? Assuming the machine does not create friction.

Exactly what happens here Of course it's pretty useless as far as we know.

there will be always some energy loss, that's why I meant by friction.

I'm sure in space some shit will rotate for millions of years, but I'm sure it will stop someday.

>machine
No, it wont wont because any machine will have friction.

Do you know why shit become hotter when they're being used?

read a high school physics book, bro.

Fluids and gasses cause friction. Go back to middle school please.

He's retarded, but what if we're talking superfluids?

What is the temperature in space again? That would prevent heating up, no?

> prevent heating up
> prevent heating up

my fucking sides

It would be nice if there was some quirk in the mechanics of reality that let us power things for ever, but it seems very unlikely. The law of conservation of energy seems pretty solid.

So if an isolated system that can turn motion into energy outside of the isolated system (without losing power inside the isolated system), would break that law?

Let me start off with the meme saying "ENERGHY CANOT BE CREAT OR DESTROY". Yes this is true BUT that law DOES NOT MEAN that we cannot take energy from where it is to where it isn't, which is exactly how every single motor and machine on this planet works. (The energy lost is in the form of heat which is just radiation and induction of the dielectric plane)
Pic related is exactly why a perpetual motion machine is not a meme, but would be completely useless in it's natural state. Everything involves magnetism and it's torioidal and nature to never stop converging and diverging it's field upon ITSELF. Magnets do not "attract" or "repel" themselves, they attract repel and distort the dielectric plane in between their fields (bloch wall). These fields create flux in a motor, which is why they never self revolve or they slow down once the potential energy is dissipated. It's the same as taking rubber band loops and putting them in between a shaft and a halbach array and claiming that the rubber bands will somehow bends in such a way to induce 360 degrees of rotation continuously.
The solution is to take the energy from where it is to where it isn't, use it and then let the excess find it's way back into the universe..kinda like how the entire universe works right?

This
You're perfectly welcome to give something a push and let it spin in a vacuum forever, but all you've done is store it for later, as soon as you try to harness that motion it's gonna stop

Leave nutjob

So it is real and they're trying to suppress it

these flux lines are emitted by ALL MATTER. The ones in this picture are of a motor. Notice how the colored areas are now "spiraling towards the middle". They can't. Try to arrange the magnets in anyway and the flux will balance itself to pic related. There are many different motors with many different arrangements of magnets that divert, compress and move these flux lines about but without electricity (induction of the dielectric plane/bloch wall) nothing will influence the magnetism to drive the motor.

Tesla left long ago my friend...

Does angulair momentum work in magnetic fields?

What's your question

Can you twist the fluxlines around each other with angulair momentum inside an engine?

Flux doesn't have mass
It's stationary relative to its source, spinning the source spins the flux lines
Which is useful for induction, but has nothing to do with momentum

Earth orbiting Sun

All momentum is entirely dependent on magnetism so yes it "works".

Lets call it angulair reflection instead of momentum. What would happen then?

I don't know if you're retarded or I'm retarded, but I can't figure out what you're asking

Can you somehow reflect/mirror the flux to create a rotating flux?

No
Flux is a human construct designed to make calculations easier, it's a representation of the magnetic field, which can't rotate relative to its source

Ok, thank you! For responding to my questions

Sure, man, always happy to help, not much better to do with one's time than keep asking questions

Its a meme

JACKPOT

Even then it will lose heat, really really really slowly, but energy lost as heat cannot be converted back to kinetic energy at a rate of 100% so it will stop, I think.

True
inb4 inevitable heat death of the universe

depends on what scientific view point you're viewing from.The universe could be expanding forever, shrinking, a mirror image of another or a constant balanced cycle that never began or ended. Just because the energy became "lost" doesn't mean it ceases to exist.

It'll keep moving under the right conditions, but it won't constantly do any work which is the point of a perpetual motion machine. Same thing with time crystals.

Sure. The universe is perpetually expanding. You can put something into perpetual motion, but as soon as you start taking away energy it is no longer perpetual.

Taking enough energy out of the universe to make it contract would be a neat trick.

I made a perpetual motion device the other day but the oil industry destroyed it

Does dark matter have friction? We could build a machine out of that stuff.

Orbits don't last forever

Water has some sort of property that sort defies gravity and some guy exploited that to build some contraption to lift water up without using energy. It hardly works but hypothetically you could have a neverending device of some sort. At least until earth's gravity stops being a thing.

And when you use both oil and water?

It doesn't seem to interact, period. It's probably the most useless of anything in the universe.

No user, that would be you

I can be used for calories

It's a meme. Theoretically there could be a zero-sum energy perpetual motion machine, but in reality there are no 100% efficiency machines.

Yes, but perpetual acceleration is not

dS>0

No, this is stupid.
You can't even break even.