What is the best energy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRNy89j6wMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orgone energy

solar thermal, csp, wave, pv is getting better

The frog knows.

Memetic energy

Right now wind is much better in most areas. However solar is improving faster currently. Anyway they're not competing and can complement each other.

Good tier: Hydro, Geothermal, Nuclear (operated by whites), Solar boiler

Acceptable tier: Nuclear (operated by Slavs or Asians), natural gas, coal, oil

Meme tier: Photovoltaic, wind, biomass, tidal

I'm all for cutting fossil fuel, and numbers wise solar & wind are enough to power the US.

However how do we deal with storage and peak energy use problem? The sun and wind aren't the strongest necessarily during household peak energy use between 6-10pm and vice versa when the sun is the strongest energy usage usually is not very high.

Because of this, if a city/county/state were to solely rely on solar & wind it necessitates energy storage out of batteries, which are incredibly expensive and need to be made out of rare metals

Hydro and gas

No one thinks we'll get 100% of our energy from wind and solar, but a significant majority is totally viable

what ever is economical, reliable, and not coal or oil

Coal and oil. I live in Wisconsin, we can use some global warming.

kys, this dumb joke wasn't funny the first time let alone the 50 millionth

The energy you get from crushing your enemy, seeing him driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of his women.

Solar > Wind > Hydro > Fusion > Nuclear > Biomass > Coal

Fusion (if/when it works largescale) > Solar > Fission > Biofuel > Wind - Hydroelectric - Geothermal >>>>>> Natural Gas > Oil > Coal

Nuclear. I'll enjoy my small geographic footprint, not being subject to weather, and being carbon positive thank you very much

Poor france doesn't deserve to suffer the same fate of climate change as the rest of the world does

>Conan the environmentalist

For a house I think vertical geothermal combined with solar is the best choice. Natural gas of course can be used instead of the geothermal.

Black skinned animals which the only input is food and you can basically use the power to do whatever you want

4th gen nuclear followed by 3rd gen followed by 2nd gen.

i wouldn't use geothermal for electricity, despite reliability, it is expensive and it can only be used in certain areas well, however, it can be used as a heating element well just like natural gas, only it costs more than natural gas to implement, at the expense of it being cheaper to run, and it also doesn't potentially kill you from monoxide poisoning.

The best depends on environment and industry in a given place. Mixed energy pertaining to the needs and specifics of said place is best.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRNy89j6wMc

The energy of your heart.

So white power?

All these nuclear answers after Fukushima killed the Pacific. Sad!

Memes and butthurt?

Nuclear.