Am I dying?

Hurt myself, got a tetanus shot.
First my arm felt a bit sore, like when I did too much workout. I tried to sleep on it, and now I start to develop flu-like symptom. Joint pains, muscle aches, unfocused mind.

Its a weak version of the virus.
You are now in the supposed highest point in your bodies fight against the tetanus.

Unless you have a REALLY weak immune system then you should be fine and this is as bad as it gets....

Vaccines are designed with a weakened "dummy" virus/bacterium so that when the REAL bad guy comes along your body can defend against it.

We are all dying user.

I meant soon.

[meme_arrow] falling for the vaccine meme in 2017 [meme_arrow]

Here's the beauty of it: No-one can tell how soon they will die. You might be dead before I send this post, you might live to 120. The uncertainty is all part of the fun.

Muscle pain at site of injection and light vague symptoms is normal for a tetanus shot.

OP here, it seems I'm really going to die.
I've no friends. The only social interaction I have is on Veeky Forums.

Just want to leave some final words.

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER.

All of that is completely normal for a tetanus shot. All in all it is just fucking hell for about 2 days.

Also, FYI most of the symptoms of an infection are caused by the body and no the by the infection itself.

If you're face is fine, you don't have tetanus.

You could have something else, though.

You have a bacterial infection in your wound.

>getting a vaccine
You have autism now, or if you already did, you now have super-autism.

drumpf pls go

That is questionable. What is sure is that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post.

Idiot

Party on, dude.

OP here, just survived a mild fever last night. Feel like crap.

lol
tell the vaccine company they made the dummy virus too strong. XD

Kek

I'm afraid to say you have stage 4 pancreatic cancer user.

I wish everyone who replied to this post weren't superstitious idiots, myself included,

OP here. Finally got better. The injection area still feels sore, but I don't feel weak anymore.

I was afraid I got infected something serious, either from the wound or from the doctor's office. But considering the fever only lasts a night, probably it's just a reaction to the tetanus shot. More severe than I expected.