How do I gain life experience ?

how do I gain life experience ?

What kind of life experience? you gain some by just being alive. if you want le wacky shit to write about then become a hitchhiking drifter who does not hold a job for longer than 3 months and asks everyone their lives story

Get a job.

>how do I gain life experience ?
Not doing suicide, though a failed suicide could grant you some life xp.
I am not good at it but obviously you want to meet people and experience stuff.

I experienced a mental breakdown, it was a fascinating experience. I had a peek in the inner workings of mental health care, it contains some nasty people and some who really want to help others.

Afterwards I volunteered several times. It was interesting as well. Maybe not such a personal experience, but still.

Seriously, you'll learn a lot once you suffer from a mental breakdown. Books can evalutate your experiences.

How does that even make sense

>How does that even make sense
He is not wrong. Getting a job is the ultimate 'red-pill' (for lack of a better word). Unless you are lucky, you'll experience that your values and opinions don't matter much when you have work. And so on.

This desu.

That said, within a few weeks you can quit again because you'll know everything there is to get from the wageslave life.

how do i have a mental breakdown

Just go out bro ;)

live you drooling retard

this. And when you do, jus b urself

Read memoirs

Drugs.

Join the military

Make relationships with other people. Listen to them, talk to them, become lovers with them, take them out to dinner, help them move into apartments.

Sorry, were you expecting me to say something about traveling to Slovenia / joining the army / going on a cruise liner? Those aren't life, they are lifestyles.

act believing your beliefs.

if they succeed youre set, if the fails you are in for a great adventure.

>Make relationships with other people

This. Even introverted authors like Joyce and Proust loved people and tried to talk with as many of them as they could.

>how do i have a mental breakdown
Not everyone gets it.
Maybe you'll have some kind of existential crisis: much saver and gives you life xp.

Also in general: pathemata mathemata.

>make relationships with other people
what if you repel everyone you even look at

What if being yourself means being shy as fuck?

I hope I get drafted. If I join I would have to morally justify that to myself, as well as spend my time with a bunch of douchebags. If I got drafted though I would be around regular people, dragged into a crazy experience. It would make for some great Veeky Forumserature too.

Shyness is just early-stage narcissism. Most normal, balanced people get over it. And so they should.

By killing mobs and doing quests.

>Shyness is just early-stage narcissism
Explain.

tfw no mobs to kill

It makes sense; sort of like how disappointment is anger for wussies. What I think that user means is that shyness stems from a persons predetermined and idealised hopes of they're perceived. A shy person is afraid of making a bad impression, this implies they're self-centered; they're so preoccupied with the fear of how other people see them that it inhibits their own natural behaviour.

It's narcissism.

Shyness is rooted in being afraid that others think less of you, thus narcissism.

I see.

Shyness takes place solely within social situations, meaning it is dependent on inter-personal relationships and perspectives foreign to one's own. The fact that a "shy" individual fails to appreciate that other people are anxious, worried and cautious around other people is a consequence of a form of narcissism or soft solipsism. It's fine to be shy, but to describe one as shy as though it's a consistent aspect of one's personality, is to essentially demand that other people "make up" for your own withdrawedness and reluctance to help make the social situation one in which each participant is able to relax and communicate openly. Also, shyness is often the result of the shy individual suspecting that other people on the most part are quick to ridicule and observe faults in other people. This is simply you projecting your own tendency to do those things onto other people, who are likely far less critical of the appearance or behaviour of people they don't know. Shyness is evidence of a failed personality once childhood has concluded and the attendant fear of unknown things which defines childhood has been inevitably overcome.

Who let the psychoanalysists out? All that charlatanism...

You couldn't be more wrong. But nice meme anyway.

One second at a time.

Don't.
Source: US Marine

You create life experience by writing about your life, its a strictly retroactive act

But you dont. That is fear building a nest inside your head. Look into cognitive behavioral therapy my friend.

and leave Veeky Forums.
/thread
Working basically force you to meet people, and eventually, you will meet some friends that can lead you to great and bad experiences, and you will have to talk to other people.

Also there is something strrange about working..I really hated my job, REALLY hated, but god, I loved the feeling of finishing saturday and leaving 21pm, going home and just sit staring at the wall

go outside
just be yourself

What if OP is a fag, though. Then again, being arrested for sexual harassment would be interesting life experience. Speaking of which, I've been arrested before. I was stoned as shit. It was... interesting.

That was a very poorly given joke. Forgot to imply that fag=obsessed with cocksucking, and thus if OP went out and was just himself, he'd go after the nearest cock in sight. Fail.

Say it ain't so

First you must be comfortable with yourself and then move on from there.

How nice. Didn't think you had it in you Veeky Forums. Thank you.

thats pretty depressing.

somebody should make pasta with this

Perhaps, but it's a good experience to write about.

a suicide attempt

life experiences have a low drop rate so you'll need to keep grinding at life until you gain enough to smith a new story

>those aren't life, they are lifestyles
You're not autistic, you're retarded. Joining the Army, Traveling, and going on a cruise liner can be life experiences. Your life doesn't have to be about making relationships with people and doing things for other people. Doing things is living, No matter what you do you are living. OP wants life experience and experience can be gained any number of ways including traveling and meeting people but don't make it sound like they are mutually exclusive.

>die for the jews
>get sent to third world shitholes where you live in discomfort and squalor for years
>get shot at by illiterate mountain people with outdated weapons and a bullshit god
>get yelled at by some power hungry faggot in a silly hat and made to do pointless tasks because muh chain of command
>surrounded by high school dropouts in an overly macho environment
>educated people hate you while rednecks and obese bible thumbers suck your cock
>can't even quit, stuck for at least four years under penalty of prison
>your commander and chief went from being a nigger to a fucking cheeto
>bored as shit for months, then lose your leg to an IED and receive no healthcare because the VA is shit
>can't enjoy the 4th of July because your lifelong PTSD send you into panic attacks whenever something pops

I could keep going. Why the fuck would anyone join the military in this day and age? There are no more delusions of valor, we have access to information now, we can see just how shit it all is. The only excuse is if you're some inner city nigger or a country bumpkin who needs a job straight out of high school.

go do life

damn man cool shit

l i v e

Do a lot of drugs. I had a minor paranoid breakdown for about two months after doing too much weed, amphetamines and lsd. The problem with doing things this way is that while you'll definitely have a lot to write about, you'll just end up doing more drugs.

>can't enjoy the 4th of July because your lifelong PTSD send you into panic attacks whenever something pops

comfy

This all seems pretty cool. I'd gladly do these things. At least its better than sitting at home and shit posting on a Cantonese boating forum while I waste away constantly telling myself I will do something but then never doing it.

You try to stay alive, survive and be yourself.

>Look into cognitive behavioral therapy my friend.

Horseshit

>Placing yourself at risk is living, the rest is television.

Someone who gets it.

well, I worked in a telecom company, 6h a day I answered the call of people all over the country with problems in their services so you can imagine trying to solve the problem with a pissed off guy that has been without internet for 10 days, so yea, it was a bit depressing

kek

Look up neuroplasticity on google my friend.

Romanticizing this shit is lame beyond belief. Drugs and/or suffering.
Drugs can give you life experiences in a sense, but they're nothing magical or amazing.

Life experience isn't about suffering or being sad. It's about experiencing life and observing it, so that when you do come to write, your perspective comes across as your voice.

Steal a car, go to jail, willingly get your ass fucked by your sell mate, get released, become a substance abuser, have disgusting sex with other substance abusers.

Go. LIVE!!!