Nuclear Chemist here

I've been out of the Ivory Tower Indoctrination Centers and have been a working Chemist for about 25 years now. I have come to the realization that the Theory of Evolution isn't Bullshit, it's Horseshit. Let me tell you how I came to this conclusion.

When I was in school, Evolution was hammered down our throats on a nearly daily basis. I "believed" in it, because it's what I was told was "true". And the way it was presented to an unknowing, inexperienced, not fully developed mind, sure, it made sense.

Then I broke free of the Indoctrination Centers and started doing actual, real, science, everyday, using the Scientific Method. And because I am a Nuclear Chemist, we have a strong Safety Culture, and one of our Human Performance Tools is called "Questioning Attitude". Never take anything at face value. Truly wonder about what's going on, don't take someone's word for it.

About 10 years ago, I got really immersed into that Questioning Attitude, and began began to really question everything about science, including the term "I Believe". Such as, "Sure, I believe in the Theory of Evolution". Science and "I believe" should never, ever, under any circumstance, be a thing.

I started doing some independent research into the subject, and it turns out, that when subjected to the Scientific Method, Evolution falls flat on it's face. It's not even a Theory, it has never made it past the Hypothesis stage. You can't observe it. You can't recreate it. You can't have an independent third party take your calculations and test them. Evolution is just a bunch of conjecture.

To top things off, I quickly came to realize that with the exception of Genetics, not just Evolutionary Biology, but Biology in general is a soft science, along the lines of PolySci, Psychology, and the Social Sciences. Compared to Physics, Engineering, and Chemistry, you can't test it, you can't reproduce it, you can't quantify it. It's just horseshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H5N1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people think adding nuclear to whatever makes it automatically sound elite?

It is a bit Strange to me, the way you Type. Something about it is Off, but I'm not sure what It Is. I'm just a simple Guy Shitposting on Veeky Forums.org, where I see a Lot of Posts. But something about Yours stands out.

IM A NUCLEAR CHEMIST

EVOLUTIOON ISNT TRUE BECAUSE I USED TO BELIEVE IN IT

GENETICS IS REAL BUT NOT EVOLUTION

FUCK BIOLOGY

"hello I am a person qualified to talk with great authority about x but let me tell you about why i disagree with y and why you should disagree with people knowledgeable about y"

>Then I broke free of the Indoctrination Centers and started doing actual, real, science, everyday, using the Scientific Method. And because I am a Nuclear Chemist, we have a strong Safety Culture, and one of our Human Performance Tools is called "Questioning Attitude". Never take anything at face value. Truly wonder about what's going on, don't take someone's word for it.

What is it with people who are borderline schizophrenic and Capitalizing every Other word Like this? I think it has something to do with ascribing special significance to words that others would consider unimportant, because schizophrenic people put a lot of significance on things most regards as meaningless coincidences.

I'm a Nuclear Biologist, and you're a retard.

>can't reproduce it

what is evolved antibiotic resistence.

>muh micro evolution

small changes over a long time add up to big changes.

>a chemist has an opinion
O wow we all care alot.

>a """chemist"""

That's not evolution. It's still the same species. That's akin to a wolf turning into a chihuahua do to breeding. At the end of the series, it's still canis lupus.

Even after millions of generations of bacteria observed in a laboratory, a new species has never been created.

Y-you, you do understand what species and sub-species means, right user?

Sure I do. And it's because of that that very reason that evolution doesn't hold up to the Scientific Method. Show me and experiment where one species was observed to turn into a new species.

evolution is real, and it did happen in animals. but biologists do not understand it. they are wrong in thinking that evolution is blind. very wrong.

evolution has a purpose, which is increasing self-awareness of the universe. animals evolved different forms because they desired to do so.

but at this point animals aren't evolving. there's no point. humans would just spawn-camp them. the only thing evolving right now is the human mind and culture, and the internet is the largest agent of that change.

btw the scientific method is completely unreliable.

>pic related
Donkeys, Ligers, etc, etc, are all new species because they can't successfully interbreed with their genetic origins.

Also
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H5N1
Is pretty good proof of evolution in action, along with HIV, etc, etc, if you want to see proof that organisms will change (genetically) over time to adapt to their environment.

The reason new species are not being officially classified is because it is outright illegal to produce viable hybrids of most species, due to the danger they pose to the local ecosystem.

Also, on checking the definition again (just grabbed it thinking it was accurate), if you are of the impression the breeding within a species is integral to classification, there are numerous sub-species which should be put forward for re-classification as a seperate species, it's just that modern biology doesn't want to fuck their whole definition by allowing sub-species to diverge this rapidly.

I'm a nuclear underwater ceramics technician

Mate take off your tin foil hat

>tfw computational nuclear neuroengineer

>Nuclear Biologist

That NEEDs to be another field of study.

Nuclear Art Education Major here

I agree with everything OP has said.

Nuclear zookeeper here, OP is a faggot.

Hello I am actually a Nucleon, and OP's boss- don't listen to him he is just mad I fucked his wife.