Veeky Forums, how does one become a mega genius?

Veeky Forums, how does one become a mega genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_designations_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YUO MOST FOLLOW PATH OF GREATS THAT CAME BEFORE YUO.

By creating the state of mind you define as the state of mind of a "mega genius" and sustaining it, but you wouldn't know anything about that because philosophy and spirituality is beyond you.

lurk moar

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

A weak mind such as yourself should listen to my story and take notes

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.

Is this a meme response like the navy seal pasta? If so good job haven't seen this yet

Never seen this either, fucking saved

drugs :DD

>Product rule remains my specialty
kek pretty good user

Be born with a mutation that causes extreme connection between both hemispheres of the brain.

just read landau

Hope that you are born as one in the next life.

Can you elaborate about this?

i've seen it , i think he added some sentences to it.

Shut up and do your homework.

Dual n-back.

Psychedelics, but it doesn't work for everyone. Basically you need to have genius potential and then have something weird happen to you to unlock the potential.

>already read about series on wikipedia

Kek

elaborate on this please

Imagine two people. One of them is generally well adjusted and mediocre in intelligence, the other is neurotic and crippled with obsessive negative thinking / perfectionism. Neither are that intelligent to begin with, but the second one can have an epiphany under the influence of the right psychoactive substances that leads him to take a lifetime of counterproductive overthinking and re-purpose it to solve problems on auto-pilot. The first one on the other hand will probably just feel weird and then go back to being the same way he was before the experience.

be born a mega genius

/story

Intelligence doesn't exist

Everyone is intelligent in their own way

I personally have a 78% musical intelligence score

Sounds interesting. I would gauge myself as above average intelligence (stating such things without an air of arrogance is impossible), and I've recently become rather interested in the power of psychedelic substances. I've never been inept socially but that's only because I've consciously adjusted. Any tips you have if I was to go into the experience? What psychedelic substance held the answer for you?

Don't listen to him

Accept Christ and the power of mystical chakra energy to unlock your inner Genius

nice bait

If you were a Genius you would have an expanded and open mind

I have an open mind; however, I recognise that religion is a concept created to narrow the mind.

However, if you are unironically serious about 'Christ' and 'Mystical Chakra Energy', I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.

But did you follow Jesus AND open your chakras?

These concepts probably don't make sense to an inferior intellect

lol gg

He's asking how to become a genius, dummy.

You must prove your mega-expertise by achieving every single title on this list

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_designations_in_the_United_States