Hey Veeky Forums, why do you get up every morning?

Hey Veeky Forums, why do you get up every morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe she still cares about me, if only a little bit.

>Hey Veeky Forums, why do you get up every morning?

I convince myself I'll actually do something to improve my circumstances today. Then I start shitposting on Veeky Forums.

i unno biological process i guess

So I can "get down" every night, if you know what I'm saying ;)

>if you know what I'm saying ;)
I wish I did ;(

I can rest when I'm dead

To laugh at the situations I run into in day to day life

Sleep is a form of death.

SAD

Making sure you put optimal energy into shitposts i see

I got up at noon today.

it's better than literally nothing

Better do nothing than do anything

Do you consider sleeping 'literally nothing'?

I consider it an investment into my waking hours. If you don't sleep enough you're going to be basically useless when you're awake anyway.

I honestly don't know. I'm a confirmed NEET at this point and spend most of my time typing up posts for Veeky Forums (like this one), reading books at my shitty words-per-minute rate, and watching live TV of mediocre television.

My dream, since I was like 14 or so, has always been to be a ghost. I suppose this is the closest thing to it while still living.

I value sleep, but it's more of a necessity. If I sleep more than necessary I feel just as useless through the day as if I underslept.

I tend to agree. I think it's better described as a form of subconscious reflection or meditation though

it is my body who does.

but you are your body

What else would i do?

thingken about coffee and breakfast

To piss.

To read.

Dying sounds boring I'd rather live and destroy my life instead that's much more interesting

no, i am my consciousness, which is a small part of my body.

because I'm done sleeping and I got shit to do

Because I can't kill myself without causing my family an untold amount of grief. When my parents die, I'll take my revenge then fuck off to Thailand for a little while and die from an OD on heroin while getting my dick sucked by 2 ladyboys.

Urethral strictures are hell.

>wanted to be a ghost since 14
That's your body's way of letting you know that suicide is always an option

>no i am not my body, but i am my body

>morning

>take my revenge
What did he mean by this

what part of the word part dont you understand?

this t bh
theres stuff out there that I still want to read so no dying any time soon

>a part of your body isn't your body

>a part of something is the whole thing

Body without organs

>morning
I usually wake up at 2 pm after getting to bed at 5 am. Getting up every morning is a spook that only degenerates and plebs do.
Well, but that wasn't your point anyways. To answer the spirit of your question, I usually do it because I just can't continue to sleep any further. There's no meaning in my life that allows me to keep pushing the rock, so I try to make myself as far as from that responsibility as I can.
I mean I'm 25, NEET, no college degree and have a huge debt. It's not like I will get out of this hole where I put myself. And considering I'm also a closeted mtf it's not like there's any prospect in my future. I'm just waiting for something to take my life, because it's not like I have the guts to do it myself. My best bet is this cavity I have. Sometimes it hurts like a bitch, but lately it has been quiet. Who knows, perhaps it's working it's way to my vagus nerve.
God, I should just kill myself. Betting on a cavity it's quite the shitty plan imho.

Because maybe some day things won't be so bad.

I have to go to class

>mtf

>have to
What did he mean by this

An external force moved him to take action.

Does that happen to people often

I tell myself pretentious shit like, "to watch the sunrise", and in a way, it is. If it weren't for those moments where I promise not to kill myself so that I can see it again tomorrow, I'd probably just chug sleeping pills, turn off the alarm, and roll back over.
I'm cringy but I'm serious.

I also really want to fall in love; the possibility keeps me driving.

I dont
I've been on pijamas for like 4 months

only reasonable response itt

The most spooked one

morning (especially early morning) is the best time of day

what did he meme by this?

Well, because I have to eat, drink, and expel bodily wastes in order to stay alive, OP. Besides that though, I enjoy getting drunk so I'm ever looking forward to the next time I get drunk. I enjoy writing and though I haven't figured out EXACTLY what to write about next, I look forward to when I've got another book to work on. I'm also trying to join the Military, I look forward to when I get a call from my uncle to see when we'll go hunting again, and also I think life is going to be fucking awesome once my writing takes off. I do believe that someday I will be a full-time writer, and it will be amazing. Also, never know, tomorrow might be the day that my long dry spell ends and I can get my dick wet once more. Pretty fucking awesome sex life between 2007-2013 or so, but God damn, it's been a shitty 3 or so years. Won't find that pussy by staying in bed though!

This desu

i need to find something to eat

I do it because I don't know what else to do.

I'm a successful wage slave with a bunch of payments on shit I don't need.

I just keep moving forward because I tell myself that if/when I realize what I SHOULD be doing with my time, I will do it.

The real question is: how do I go to bed?

So my parents don't get fed up and kick me out

i have to go find vladimir and wait for that guy to come around

>I also really want to fall in love

This is another good reason. Even though I make literally *ZERO* effort on this front, it's still a reason.

>tfw my dick doesn't go up anymore

Can't do Baal runs if I'm asleep.

kek

I stopped caring and just do what I want

Would you consider reading an end in itself?

Do Veeky Forums NEETs just live with their parents or are they on welfare or what?

No.

>actually having an appetite

The vegans made meat and most dairy is too disgusting for me to eat. It's not a moral stand, I just can't stomach it anymore.

Most other food kind of sickens me in other ways too.

At this point I have so little desire for food, beyond the basic pain of hunger. I just keep a bunch of protein bars by me when the hunger is too much, and as a treat I sometimes eat oatmeal or banana bread. That's all I eat anymore, and yes, it's fucked up.

Then what is the end of reading? Because surely that would be the true reason you get up in the morning (assuming you're OP)

Because it's a dream but I want to see more of it. If it gets shitty I'll gtfo. Just have to supply some sort of goal to chase after, be it something as big as more college or as simple as buying random housewares.

"Should I kill myself, or make a cup of coffee?"

>end in itself
Happiness is by default the only 'end' in itself. To say reading is an end in itself really means the satisfaction of reading and other benefits.

Reading is a tool, the end is up to you.

>this whole post

youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M

Be the last to get this doe, no way
Love one of you bucket headed hoes, no way

Because life is precious, valuable, and there is a reason why we exist even if we don't know what it is yet. There will always be a reason as long as we are alive.

What about once you're dead?

To take a piss.

To pee.

>hivemind

Got to carry on the family line

Pure ideology

because I feel sore and uncomfortable if I stay in bed too long.

This is the truest, most honest reply in the thread. The question and the answer tell a complete story about human condition.

What is the alternative?

My gf sucks my dick every now and then, which is nice.

The Categorical Imperative.

If everyone slept in and didn't get up, nothing would be done. Therefore I am doing what should be done in any and all circumstances.

I like to believe life will get better, its been slowly downhill since 2012
>one must imagine Sisyphus happy

I don't :/

I am too unsure of an afterlife. I also like my dog, my rabbit, and my mom. I don't think anyone but my mom would be too upset over me dying as I am not the easiest person to get along with and I am not really a "friendly" friend. My ex girlfriend told her friends that I am not the type of person to check in on my friends just to see how they're doing, so I go months without talking to them. That's fine by me, but I don't know if they would really consider that friendship as I do. I mostly hang out with my dog since we are SAR partners and she is seriously probably my closest friend species aside.

Sleeping?

In the hope everything will work out in the end.

In the end of what?

Life.

Because I have shit to do and no one else is going to do it.

i'm supposed to

You could refuse?

Habit.

Waking up is a social construction.

your reply however was completely extraneous

You're too pretentious to use 'pretentious' correctly. Also, a semi-colon separates two closely related COMPLETE sentences.

Not OP, but you're wrong about semi-colons.