What's the age demographic for Veeky Forums?

What's the age demographic for Veeky Forums?

strawpoll.me/11669418

Who is the pathetic person that is 30+ on Veeky Forums

Your future.

ok gramps

There are two actual gramps.

>not respecting your elder and superiors

>Result was uncounted.
R U D E
U
D U D E !
E

bump

>mfw 28

All fucking over the place.
I'd say mainly 18-35

>People of a certain age shouldn't use the Internet
Xd lub did même.

>28 and my daughter will be born next month
>my wife is underage but she's still probably older than most of you cvnts

>poor life decisions, the post

It was a good decision, actually.

Come back to me in a few years when your wife's an entirely different person than she is today, you probably hate each other, and there's a kid to worry about.

We've been together for 4 years nearly.

This has been settled already.

>people from 14-18 are the same in their mid-20s

Good luck with that. Guaranteed you're going to be miserable one way or another.

13-17 is a bigger change than 17-21. We've also settled on living by a deontological union if it ever comes to that.

Try harder.

What if she becomes a better person in a few years? Most people don't grow up to be sad losers like you.

Keep telling yourself that. Cap my posts, so that in 5 years you can look at them and wonder how a shitposter on Veeky Forums knew more about your life than you did.

She's a French nationalists despite having never been to France herself.
You don't, though.

I'm done here, but dating guys 10 years older than you are and having kids before you turn 18 are typically not the ways to healthy psychological development. She was fucked up to begin with, and she's only going to get more so.

The majority of people will tell you that their 30 year old self was completely different than their 20 year old self. No doubt the reason so many marriages end in divorce.

Why do you keep presuming things.

Congrats on the daughter, user. I'm having one next April. Only 27 here though.

>
>
>Why do you keep presuming things.
>presuming

Why are you on Veeky Forums

Who /65andolder/ here?

bump

>all these kids

I assume people voted for that option as a joke.

I"m sevebty five, son/

I've been on here since I was 26-7. Just turned 34. Came for Veeky Forums, stayed for Veeky Forums. I didnt come for the faggot jap cartoons.

>Came for /pol/
>Saw meme graph saying Veeky Forums had highest average iq
>Fucking compulsive narcissism now forces me to browse Veeky Forums
>Read Notes yesterday from start to end
>Reading Crime and Punishment now

Welcome to the pseud club

It's not about changing with age, it's about change woman undergoes when she has a baby. Man and his needs just no longer have a place in her life they used to have.

Reminder: You're here forever.

>8733236
W E W
E
W

>>Fucking compulsive narcissism now forces me to browse Veeky Forums

lol

>Veeky Forums is the internet
Kill yourself.

Oh for fucks sake fuck off with your underage wife spam.

I'm 16 and already into the occult and had ego death and read neitzche and Schopenhauer . + Many other works. I like McKenna and grant Morrison. I smoke weed. I'm lazy as shit but for a reason

>more teenagers than 25-29
holy shit I need to stop using this board

I note that on Veeky Forums I am a 'pathetic person' and on /b/ I am a 'whiny repugnant faggot'. Cool.

I would say you should kill yourself if this was true but then you would only need wait around a bit at this point

Nice

No argument from me on any of it. Loss is all I have to look forward to.

post time stamped pic of your hand or neck or you're lying

listening to John Grisham on Diane Rehm Show now. Will see if thread is still around in 30. I have no idea of why it matters.

gross, I bet they're translations too

I'm not attracted to women, so it doesn't matter.
Nah.

>listening to John Grisham on Diane Rehm Show now
Hey, me too. He's sort of a hack but he seems like a nice guy

No ring: widower. Apologies for hijacking thread.

are you retired? I suppose you must be more well read than the undergraduate tryhards of this board.

I worked a manual labor job for 41 years, retiring in 1/2015. I used to read more when I lived in E. Lansing. Nowadays, I pick up mysteries instead of Hegel or Kierkegaard. I figure everyone else on here has read a book I never heard of but would really dig.

wtf I love old people now???

How did you find out about Veeky Forums?

to

You just got you're dad/grandpa's hand.

The obvious answer is the index page. My younger son, who was a press photographer, mentioned hanging on Veeky Forums years ago for the /p/ and curiosity sent me hither. [image 1974]

Pynchon's one, so who are the other seven?

Respectfully senior Veeky Forumsizen,

Orwell said that a man gets the face he deserves at 40. Thoughts? Is that true?

>Saw meme graph saying Veeky Forums had highest average iq

That was obviously a joke, Obviously STEM Veeky Forums has highest

What is Mahlers development?

I can only imagine who would prefer a single 15 - 18 over sixty 60+

>76% under the age of 24

This board gives me hope for the future of this world sometimes.

This image is user at about 40. Can reason reconcile the physical and moral universe? The scars in life are internal and often language fails to make the subjective known. I think the inarticulate phenomena of nature (appearance) reveals little about ethical judgment. [not my image]

Gustav Mahler wrote music with soaring emotion, but between ecstatic episodes of heroism, melancholy or passion is music that makes little sense to me. Nice chords, but wtf?

I guess that I should have included the first name.

These two are very similar to my experience.

Came for Veeky Forums, but now im mostly Veeky Forumspol/

oops. this is user. above post was to explain something about justice.

story behind the pic?

It was posted on Photosig years ago. The site permits inquiries, but usually the threads concern technological details in creation and not the backstory. I don't remember seeing anything about this child's traumatic event at the time I found saw it. It was listed as an International Photography winner.

Veeky Forums af.
Not repugnant in any sense.

Would discuss genealogy of morals with and whine about the world in general as the sun sets in the whisky'd distance/10.

I love this thread.

wthrytik5rjehrwgfwdqwdefrgthyju

>Vietnamees girl – Photographer Van Nguyen (USA) – National Geographic 2008

>Came for Veeky Forums, stayed for Veeky Forums
Same.

This poll makes me feel like such an old fag and I'm not even 30 yet (Will be next year). WHY